Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    Lol. Losing Bahkmut isnt great, but its not like Russia losing Kyiv, Kharkiv, Kherson

Now that is pathetic
    Keep punching, Champ!
    Russia's year long plan to capture....Bakhmut?

Lmao
    You'd look less stupid if you actually read or watched anything poasted here other than your own BS.
    Swing and a miss

One year to kinda capture....Bahkmut!
    You do know that Ukranian soldiers are in a rebellion in Bakhmut and Z is ordering his General to put it down? They don't like dying for Joey.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I'm the peacenik here. Ukraine was never defeating Russia. That was always a fantasy. Time for a ceasefire and peace talks. Instead Joey is off to Delaware for the weekend while more Ukranians die in vain.

Ukraine still being an independent country right now is a win and a massive L for Russia.

Other than that, we actually agree.

I think Ukraine is going to have enough juice left to take back wide swathes of southern Ukraine.

I dont think the LPR, DPR, and Crimea are feasible goals
  • Options
    Founders Club

No here gives a fuck about Russia

Vindman committing treason to remove Trump so Putin could invade should be of some concern

And then cashing in

I called it before Biden won

Can you spell this out for me?

Im not buying the Biden 5d chess move encouraging an invasion, but Ill consider your take.

Remember - EVERYONE thought Ukraine was toast within a week. Doesnt really play into that theory
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

And the pup triple

Vindman is why Ukraine got invaded

Ukraine got invaded because of a Russian land grab. Just like Georgia. Just like Chechnya.

Hth
    Simple minds believe simple things

You've gone full Alex Jones. Sad to see.
    Sure bro

Great argument

One could say a simple argument

From a simple mind
    Ive posted so much info in this thread to support my argument its not even funny

It is what it is
    So you get a gold star for poasting what the powers that be and the MIC wants people to believe. Are you aware that when Ukraine runs out of the artillery we're supplying that there's no more coming? It's not an endless supply. Do you know what that means?
    Ive poasted stuff from left leaning sources, right leaning sources, and everything in between.

You just dont want to hear it.

Russia is going to be having fun with Bradley's and Leopards soon. The coping here will be off the charts.
    Good gracious.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,287
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

I'm the peacenik here. Ukraine was never defeating Russia. That was always a fantasy. Time for a ceasefire and peace talks. Instead Joey is off to Delaware for the weekend while more Ukranians die in vain.

Ukraine still being an independent country right now is a win and a massive L for Russia.

I think Ukraine is going to have enough juice left to take back wide swathes of southern Ukraine.

But those are the stated goals, get Russia out completely.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol never once said anything remotely to this and 100% Zelensky can fuck the fuck off with this shit.
    Not aimed at you

I get your argument

Just don't agree

In a vacuum sure fuck Russia

But it's not a vacuum

America first
    Russia is 100% intent on the downfall of the US and the system that enabled us to become #1. They've been doing everything they can to aid China in their quest to create a "multipolar" world devoid of a superpower aka The US. They literally state as much.

It's cute people in here think they don't have a problem with Russians. Russians have a problem with us. Reminds me of RIP @CirrhosisDawg trying to apologize for ChYnA. Complete with citing sources being paid and bought for.

Ukraine ain't my friend, but I'll gladly hand them the brass knuckles to go fight the other gang in my neighborhood...even if they get shot for it.

Tldr it serves US interests to watch Russia go down a peg or three on the international stage.

Anywho, @RaceBannon we can disagree. Some retards in here ain't cut out for the higher level realpolitik discussion board.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Just some rusty stuff we had laying around waiting to be delivered to the scrap pile.
    War game from generals says we need more money.

And you guys are claiming a victory lap on this?
    Victory lap? No just laughing at the BS that PGOS has fallen for. Do either of you actually read or listen to anything poasted here?
    I don't read all your stuff hth.

50 pages of playing tummy sticks and high fiving over how great Russia is.

Keep taking victory laps.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Just some rusty stuff we had laying around waiting to be delivered to the scrap pile.
    War game from generals says we need more money.

And you guys are claiming a victory lap on this?
    Victory lap? No just laughing at the BS that PGOS has fallen for. Do either of you actually read or listen to anything poasted here?
    I don't read all your stuff hth.

50 pages of playing tummy sticks and high fiving over how great Russia is.

Keep taking victory laps.

The argument of the stupid. Congrats.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Neither side will accomplish their stated goals

Goalpost moving from Russia has been impressive
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

What was Russia's goal specifically?
  • Options
    A country that once had 30M people now down to the high teens. Some see the disaster and think it might be in the best interest of Ukraine to seek a ceasefire and a negotiated peace. Some meaning gov't officials and military leaders behind the scenes. I guess they're taking Russia victory laps too. JFC.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

A country that once had 30M people now down to the high teens. Some see the disaster and think it might be in the best interest of Ukraine to seek a ceasefire and a negotiated peace. Some meaning gov't officials and military leaders behind the scenes. I guess they're taking Russia victory laps too. JFC.

Wrong.

It had 50 million and it still has well over 40...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Install a puppet govt and take more land, or possibly take the entire country

They didnt send their elite paratroopers to their deaths at Hostomel airport outside Kyiv for shits and giggles
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

They didnt send their elite paratroopers to their deaths at Hostomel airport outside Kyiv for shits and giggles
    Their stated goals was to demilitarize Ukraine. So trying to take a major airport fits in with that.

My opinion is that they actually are trying to create a buffer to NATO as they have said and their desired goal looks something like this. The whole they were planning to keep going through Poland, etc. thing was our own creation in order to generate fear and support.

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,528
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

They might. Russians are complete vodka chugging idiots
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,961
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

And the pup triple

Vindman is why Ukraine got invaded

Ukraine got invaded because of a Russian land grab. Just like Georgia. Just like Chechnya.

Hth
    Simple minds believe simple things

You've gone full Alex Jones. Sad to see.
    Sure bro

Great argument

One could say a simple argument

From a simple mind
    Ive posted so much info in this thread to support my argument its not even funny

It is what it is
    So you get a gold star for poasting what the powers that be and the MIC wants people to believe. Are you aware that when Ukraine runs out of the artillery we're supplying that there's no more coming? It's not an endless supply. Do you know what that means?
    Ive poasted stuff from left leaning sources, right leaning sources, and everything in between.

You just dont want to hear it.

Russia is going to be having fun with Bradley's and Leopards soon. The coping here will be off the charts.
    Establishment-left, Establishment-right, and Establishment-everything-in-between. Most don't need to be math majors to find the common denominator.

All 40 tanks? JFC

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:
    Lol. Losing Bahkmut isnt great, but its not like Russia losing Kyiv, Kharkiv, Kherson

Now that is pathetic
    Keep punching, Champ!
    Russia's year long plan to capture....Bakhmut?

Lmao
    You'd look less stupid if you actually read or watched anything poasted here other than your own BS.
    Swing and a miss

One year to kinda capture....Bahkmut!

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

Hope this helps.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,223
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No here gives a fuck about Russia

Vindman committing treason to remove Trump so Putin could invade should be of some concern

And then cashing in

I called it before Biden won

Can you spell this out for me?

Im not buying the Biden 5d chess move encouraging an invasion, but Ill consider your take.

Remember - EVERYONE thought Ukraine was toast within a week. Doesnt really play into that theory
    Biden’s not calling the shots.

Start there and perhaps your checkers mentality can catch up to the rest of us.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,223
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Their stated goals was to demilitarize Ukraine. So trying to take a major airport fits in with that.

My opinion is that they actually are trying to create a buffer to NATO as they have said and their desired goal looks something like this. The whole they were planning to keep going through Poland, etc. thing was our own creation in order to generate fear and support.

Russians are overtly paranoid about their borders. It’s historic and part of their DNA. Napoleon and Hitler left an indelible mark.

Ukraine is their buffer for sure.