Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2023
    Poor Z is now caught between Putin and Biden's tug-o-war. Did this little dipshit not see that coming? His entire country is being destroyed. He should have told Boris Johnson to fuck off when talks were ongoing to avoid war and continued negotiations.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Blueduck said:

Zelensky could have told Vindman and the democrats to fuck off in 2018

Instead he's finding out about the word of a Biden

Sorry that his people have to pay. The sooner the little shit is gone the better

He should have, but Zelensky is an actor ( he literally played one on tv) and I think he was caught up in the investigation and forced to play the innocent and detached foreign leader part over Trumps phone call.
    Had he participated in the lie over that call and then the transcript was released he would have also been caught up in the lie. That would have damaged his character and drew suspicion on to his motives and this whole war later on.
    He needed the appearance of being accidentally caught up in the US's political shit storm and trying to remain honest and neutral.

You can clearly see the brainwashed supporters waving their little flags and standing with Ukraine ready to send billions more and follow joetato as long as it takes because Russia Russia Russia and orange man bad!

This war was cooking long before Russian troops crossed the border
    Jmho

Rogers Waters has a tweet/video with a long laundry list of how NATO kept fucking around and now found out, going all the way back to pre-Gorbachev days.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Please help

What the world needs now is love sweet blue and yellow love. It's the only thing that's there's just too little of.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've been saying that the fake impeachment and eliminating Trump was key to all this. Trump threatened the money

Also Vindman went from unknown to American hero over night. By the media. Connect the dots

• Options
    We’re saving DeMoCrAcY in Ukraine. A lot of well known Republicans all in.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Xi and Putin meet.

“They’re not best friends!”

Blinken and Zelensky comment on China potentially providing lethal aid to Putin.

“China is already providing lethal aid, chips!”

US Intelligence worried about closer ties between Russia and China and the potential shift in how China views the war.

“China called for a ceasefire,”

I could go on. When Biden says in order to save “DeMoCrAcY” in Ukraine the US needs to be all in. Which is why I’m calling for US Troops to assist in that effort. That’s when PGOS will finally see the forest.

PGOS. Fantasize all you want but without US Troops, Ukraine it’s not winning this War.

Sounds like we should LIFPO
    Imagine China calling for a ceasefire? and not the leader of the free world. Give it some thought.
    Imagine buying the Russian line that they want peace.

It's literally the same ploy from before. Start war, make gains, call for peace, regroup for next attack.

I never thought I'd live to see the day Appeasement would be popular in the Tug.
    It's not our fight.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Xi and Putin meet.

Blinken and Zelensky comment on China potentially providing lethal aid to Putin.

US Intelligence worried about closer ties between Russia and China and the potential shift in how China views the war.

I could go on. When Biden says in order to save “DeMoCrAcY” in Ukraine the US needs to be all in. Which is why I’m calling for US Troops to assist in that effort. That’s when PGOS will finally see the forest.

PGOS. Fantasize all you want but without US Troops, Ukraine it’s not winning this War.

Imagine China calling for a ceasefire? and not the leader of the free world. Give it some thought.

It's literally the same ploy from before. Start war, make gains, call for peace, regroup for next attack.

I never thought I'd live to see the day Appeasement would be popular in the Tug.
    It's not our fight.
    You're not in on the grift?

Well, son of a bitch.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Letterman interviews Zelensky. Top 5 questions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmPgwpOL28Y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Too bad you can't inbed

I actually watched this one. Worth it
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Xi and Putin meet.

It's not our fight.

Well, son of a bitch.

That’s the maddening part of all of this. I get why the people benefiting would sell us out. It’s the dumb people that don’t benefit that suck off the government lies that make no sense. Just broken people.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

pawz said:

Letterman interviews Zelensky. Top 5 questions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmPgwpOL28Y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Too bad you can't inbed

I actually watched this one. Worth it
    Vanilla works for Derek.

Not in the middle of the store, guysm.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Xi and Putin meet.

It's not our fight.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Xi and Putin meet.

It's not our fight.

Well, son of a bitch.

I'm fine giving them some aid. Even 15 billion. We're approaching ten times that.. But it's clearly a grift for the war machine and their profiteers. The history is complicated and isn't black and white like thesheep virtue signalers with blue and yellow flags believe.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    How many Ukrainians must die before the Vegetable says to Z, “look pal, it’s over. You were never going to win. We’re working the back channels with Putin to end this thing. You might want to take another trip to France. And stay there this time. Maybe become a mime.”
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Xi and Putin meet.

It's not our fight.

Well, son of a bitch.

That’s the maddening part of all of this. I get why the people benefiting would sell us out. It’s the dumb people that don’t benefit that suck off the government lies that make no sense. Just broken people.
    but but DEMOCRACY!!!!

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ISW explaining why Russians about to encircle Ukrainians in Bahkmut is actually a good thing.

@aog takes this source seriously.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What I'm hearing: Anyone who doesn't want to send F-16s to Ukraine is for appeasement and is a Putin cocksucker.