Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam

Or we could talk about how China is watching both of their enemies try to destroy each other. The investment in Joe is the gift that keeps giving

Triangulation belongs to Peking now

No one is destroying each other besides Russia and Ukraine

China is probably wondering how the fuck Russia cant even deal with UKRAINE
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,966 Founders Club

Nah, 10 pages are me calling guys wrong, with sources. Doogbot also understands reality and is trying to help educate.

The other 27 pages are some whacked out conspiracy theory nonsense, and denial, denial, denial after being proven wrong.

The little details like Turkish drones and orange tanks suddenly arent important, after you've been proven wrong.

"sources"

bitch please
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023
    Sources said:

Nah, 10 pages are me calling guys wrong, with sources. Doogbot also understands reality and is trying to help educate.

The other 27 pages are some whacked out conspiracy theory nonsense, and denial, denial, denial after being proven wrong.

The little details like Turkish drones and orange tanks suddenly arent important, after you've been proven wrong.

"sources"

bitch please
    I mean, it doesnt take a genius to find pictures of blown up Russian tanks, given there are 3000 of them

It's not exactly NATO propaganda

Keep dancing to the Kremlins tune
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,966 Founders Club

Sources said:

"sources"

bitch please
    I mean, it doesnt take a genius to find pictures of blown up Russian tanks, given there are 3000 of them

It's not exactly NATO propaganda

Keep dancing to the Kremlins tune
    whoosh
    edited February 2023

It's a whoosh due to your name when youve been downvoting me this entire thread? Sure.gif
    Sources said:

It's a whoosh due to your name when youve been downvoting me this entire thread? Sure.gif

It's a whoosh because it was a joke. But you're so pedantically binary about this whole issue you can't get see beyond your own feelings. Typical for your generation.

Good luck the rest of the way
    Yeah, that's what I thought
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

I never said anything about a trap by the way. And the Biden administration didn't exist when Trump was impeached

but still

The perma government pulled the strings and now you're all dancing to the tune. Trump had to go to get Joe out of the basement and in front of the green screen. That's a fact. Ukraine is a bank for the corrupt.

Can't wait for you guys to say the lap top was Putin disinformation. Or that all those kids like Hunter making millions from Ukraine energy firms actually earned it

So Hunter making millions is why Putin invaded?

You still fail to see that the reason for this invasion is because Putin wanted control of Ukraine. That's it. It's simple. He wants more land and resources.

He didnt orchestrate this from some 5D perma government chess fork by the Deep State
    JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Don't put words on me I didn't say

I never said anything about a trap by the way. And the Biden administration didn't exist when Trump was impeached

but still

The perma government pulled the strings and now you're all dancing to the tune. Trump had to go to get Joe out of the basement and in front of the green screen. That's a fact. Ukraine is a bank for the corrupt.

Can't wait for you guys to say the lap top was Putin disinformation. Or that all those kids like Hunter making millions from Ukraine energy firms actually earned it

You still fail to see that the reason for this invasion is because Putin wanted control of Ukraine. That's it. It's simple. He wants more land and resources.

He didnt orchestrate this from some 5D perma government chess fork by the Deep State
    JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Why did Putin invade Ukraine?

Speaking of waking up
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Nazi's and biolabs. Russians hate Nazi's. Biolabs on your border some run by the Bidens, wouldn't be allowed near our borders either. But you do you.
    edited February 2023
    Sledog said:

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Nazi's and biolabs. Russians hate Nazi's. Biolabs on your border some run by the Bidens, wouldn't be allowed near our borders either. But you do you.
    Christ

I was asking Race, not you. You're a fucking nut
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Because he wanted his guys stealing from the Ukraine rather than Ukrainian theftocrats. The question is does Western Europe really care? They don't, it's just virtue signaling and waiting for PGOS to start working on his Go Fund Me account.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    When did Putin 'invade' Ukraine? Was it in 2014?
    edited February 2023

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Because he wanted his guys stealing from the Ukraine rather than Ukrainian theftocrats. The question is does Western Europe really care? They don't, it's just virtue signaling and waiting for PGOS to start working on his Go Fund Me account.
    Western Europe, and Europe as a whole, cares because they didn't want Russian in control of a country of 50 million that had been leaning west, not east.

They cared because they don't want to further embolden Putin to take over Moldova, the Stans, and other former USSR countries.

They are nipping USSR 2.0 in the bud.

Actually, pretty much everyone thought Russia would be in control of the situation in short order. As Ukrainian resistance was impressive and dragged on, at that point did it become the rallying cry to support Ukraine with arms.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Christ

I'm not the nut in this discussion. There is nothing to Ukraine worth starting WWIII. You're gargling Biden balls though.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Christ

I'm not the nut in this discussion. There is nothing to Ukraine worth starting WWIII. You're gargling Biden balls though.
    1) WW3 is far from started
    2) I have never once in my life "gargled Biden's balls"

Somehow, in your eyes calling Putin out for a massive blunder is sacrilegious. Why is that?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Western Europe, and Europe as a whole, cares because they didn't want Russian in control of a country of 50 million that had been leaning west, not east.

They cared because they don't want to further embolden Putin to take over Moldova, the Stans, and other former USSR countries.

Actually, pretty much everyone thought Russia would be in control of the situation in short order. As Ukrainian resistance was impressive and dragged on, at that point did it become the rallying cry to support Ukraine with arms.

They just pretend to care. If they cared, we wouldn't be expected to carry the big load and pay for the Ukrainian pensions.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited February 2023

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Christ

Somehow, in your eyes calling Putin out for a massive blunder is sacrilegious. Why is that?
    Who told you WWIII is far from being started?

Do you honestly believe that Putin did not plan on the US arming Ukraine?

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up

They just pretend to care. If they cared, we wouldn't be expected to carry the big load and pay for the Ukrainian pensions.
    They definitely care. Especially countries that used to be under Soviet control and fucking hate Russia (all of Eastern Europe)

Biden talking about Ukrainian pensions is crazy and the old fucker needs to STFU. The US is not going to be financing Ukrainian pensions. If that happens, ping me
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

but still

JFC

Wake up sometime

Or don't

Speaking of waking up
    Christ

Who told you WWIII is far from being started?
    Who told you that is is on the horizon?