Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Trump had to go for this to work

If it took a man made pandemic and crushing the US economy to do it well...

This also requires a level of braintrust that the current administration DEFINITELY doesn't have.

4D chess from a guy that can't win against a flight of stairs.
    The DNC is both incompetent and strategic masterminds that baited Russia into an unwinnable war.

By telling Zelensky to GTFO of dodge and by projecting Ukraine wouldnt last long.

Schrodinger's DNC
    Wat?

The foreign policy office at the White House needs a brain trust guysm. You should apply.

Keeping looking for those orange tanks retard
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

pawz said:

This also requires a level of braintrust that the current administration DEFINITELY doesn't have.

The DNC is both incompetent and strategic masterminds that baited Russia into an unwinnable war.

By telling Zelensky to GTFO of dodge and by projecting Ukraine wouldnt last long.

Schrodinger's DNC
    Wat?

The foreign policy office at the White House needs a brain trust guysm. You should apply.

Keeping looking for those orange tanks retard

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Biden is a puppet

The perfect cut out and fall guy

Basic stuff
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

Biden is a puppet

Basic stuff
    Irregardless, these are the same people that were convinced the Afghan Army would hold up. I doubt they knew this would play out like this.

If anything I believe they probably also thought Putin would win in 3 days presto change-o all evidence of wrong doing gone. Edit:and gave the greenlight.

Happy accident Russia is now braining themselves on the Western front.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

Russia didnt lose those burning tanks! That is NATO and US propaganda. Those tanks were painted orange!

Re. Tard.

edited February 2023

Biden is a puppet

Basic stuff
    Irregardless, these are the same people that were convinced the Afghan Army would hold up. I doubt they knew this would play out like this.

If anything I believe they probably also thought Putin would win in 3 days presto change-o all evidence of wrong doing gone. Edit:and gave the greenlight.

Yup, the same geniuses behind the Afghanistan clusterfuck are somehow now masterminds and helpless, infantile Russia fell into their trap.

Or maybe, they would have fucked this situation up too...if Russia had even a modicum of competency.

Which, it turns out, they dont.

Thousands of their best troops sent on a suicide mission right off the bat.

The rumors are that Putin cleaned house in the FSB after that little SNAFU. I dont blame him, but it's what happens when you're surrounded by yes men and no one wants to say "wait a second, guys"
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Biden is a puppet

Basic stuff

Yup, the same geniuses behind the Afghanistan clusterfuck are somehow now masterminds and helpless, infantile Russia fell into their trap.

Or maybe, they would have fucked this situation up too...if jumpRussia had even a modicum of competency.

The rumors are that Putin cleaned house in the FSB aftet that little SNAFU
    He's been offing people left and right this year. Makes it hard to get real information when giving bad news gets you to jump out a high rise window.
    edited February 2023

Biden is a puppet

Basic stuff

Or maybe, they would have fucked this situation up too...if jumpRussia had even a modicum of competency.

The rumors are that Putin cleaned house in the FSB aftet that little SNAFU
    He's been offing people left and right this year. Makes it hard to get real information when giving bad news gets you to jump out a high rise window.
    Yup. Finance Director in charge of the Western Military budget "fell" out of her St. Petersburg high rise window the other day.
    I never said anything about a trap by the way. And the Biden administration didn't exist when Trump was impeached

but still

The perma government pulled the strings and now you're all dancing to the tune. Trump had to go to get Joe out of the basement and in front of the green screen. That's a fact. Ukraine is a bank for the corrupt.

Can't wait for you guys to say the lap top was Putin disinformation. Or that all those kids like Hunter making millions from Ukraine energy firms actually earned it
    Or we could talk about how China is watching both of their enemies try to destroy each other. The investment in Joe is the gift that keeps giving

Triangulation belongs to Peking now
    In a letter to his caucus, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., accused Carlson of being a pro-Russian conspiracy theorist and said that the transfer of video footage was "an egregious security breach."

"I write with respect to public reports that extreme MAGA Republicans in the House have provided tens of thousands of hours of sensitive Capitol security footage to a FOX News personality who regularly peddles in conspiracy theories and Pro-Putin rhetoric," Jeffries said, according to the Washington Examiner. "The apparent transfer of video footage represents an egregious security breach that endangers the hardworking women and men of the United States Capitol Police, who valiantly defended our democracy with their lives at risk on that fateful day."

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., wrote a letter Wednesday castigating McCarthy for his decision.

"Giving someone as disingenuous as Tucker Carlson exclusive access to this type of sensitive information is a grave mistake by Speaker McCarthy that will only embolden supporters of the Big Lie and weaken faith in our democracy," Schumer said. "Let me be clear, the Senate strongly objects to the release of this sensitive security footage to Tucker Carlson and Fox News. The speaker — nor any elected official — does not have the right to jeopardize the safety of senators nor Senate and Capitol staff for their own political purposes. Period."

#NotMyTeam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

In a letter to his caucus, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., accused Carlson of being a pro-Russian conspiracy theorist and said that the transfer of video footage was "an egregious security breach."

"I write with respect to public reports that extreme MAGA Republicans in the House have provided tens of thousands of hours of sensitive Capitol security footage to a FOX News personality who regularly peddles in conspiracy theories and Pro-Putin rhetoric," Jeffries said, according to the Washington Examiner. "The apparent transfer of video footage represents an egregious security breach that endangers the hardworking women and men of the United States Capitol Police, who valiantly defended our democracy with their lives at risk on that fateful day."

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., wrote a letter Wednesday castigating McCarthy for his decision.

"Giving someone as disingenuous as Tucker Carlson exclusive access to this type of sensitive information is a grave mistake by Speaker McCarthy that will only embolden supporters of the Big Lie and weaken faith in our democracy," Schumer said. "Let me be clear, the Senate strongly objects to the release of this sensitive security footage to Tucker Carlson and Fox News. The speaker — nor any elected official — does not have the right to jeopardize the safety of senators nor Senate and Capitol staff for their own political purposes. Period."

#NotMyTeam

Until the GOP walks up the safety, the leftists are going to run the dive over and over and over again.

edited February 2023

Russia didn't lose those burning tanks! That is NATO and US propaganda. Those tanks were painted orange!

Re. Tard.

I like to claim to be looking at the forest through the trees. That’s what I like to do.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Russia didn't lose those burning tanks! That is NATO and US propaganda. Those tanks were painted orange!

Re. Tard.

I like to claim to be looking at the forest through the trees. That’s what I like to do.

While 35 pages is impressive, 17 are @PostGameOrangeSlices calling other people dumb or tard.

Kenny Easley is needed.

Doogles said:

Still can't understand why everyone entranced with the January 6th insurrection wouldn't want to see all the video.

Exactly. If *yore on the right side of history, what do you have to be afraid of? You should be singing from the mountain tops.

edited February 2023
    Nah, 10 pages are me calling guys wrong, with sources. Doogbot also understands reality and is trying to help educate.

The other 27 pages are some whacked out conspiracy theory nonsense, and denial, denial, denial after being proven wrong.

The little details like Turkish drones and orange tanks suddenly arent important, after you've been proven wrong.

edited February 2023

I never said anything about a trap by the way. And the Biden administration didn't exist when Trump was impeached

but still

The perma government pulled the strings and now you're all dancing to the tune. Trump had to go to get Joe out of the basement and in front of the green screen. That's a fact. Ukraine is a bank for the corrupt.

Can't wait for you guys to say the lap top was Putin disinformation. Or that all those kids like Hunter making millions from Ukraine energy firms actually earned it

So Hunter making millions is why Putin invaded?

You still fail to see that the reason for this invasion is because Putin wanted control of Ukraine. That's it. It's simple. He wants more land and resources.

He didnt orchestrate this from some 5D perma government chess fork by the Deep State