Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ACC ACC ACC

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

There don’t need to be “456” teams…

But I don’t agree with some here. And I get it. Nostalgia and all that. …

I want and care to see who IS the best and there’s only ONE way to settle it. Y’all know it. I know it.

IDC to have a panel say Auburn, who is undefeated at 12-0 or whatever, ain’t worthy, and should be the PAC FKstk Champ and B1G Champ to win it all…not.ever. Again. Or USC and LSU ought share “the title”…talking about dumb ass shit…

GTMFOOHWTShit

It’s settled on the gatdam field. Period.

But it don’t need to be the 16th team trying to beat Bama or GA of late.

IMO, as the show said, eight is enuf to get their shit beat from em. But let’s not go over what they are doing now. 12

Do you have Anything else to say concerning my post?

C’mon.

Da hell is that. NO Fukn POS Hurricane Supporter would bow in to this shit.

Prove it on the field.com.
    Doogles said:

THE PAC ACC Challenge is the way.

The what??!

Are any of you guysms even affiliated with a real football entity? Or just pretend?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Love me some ACC. Get er done.

Cuog/Wake Forest will be special.

Where’s that old pic of the NC State gal with the nice rack?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

I want and care to see who IS the best and there’s only ONE way to settle it. Y’all know it. I know it.

IDC to have a panel say Auburn, who is undefeated at 12-0 or whatever, ain’t worthy, and should be the PAC FKstk Champ and B1G Champ to win it all…not.ever. Again. Or USC and LSU ought share “the title”…talking about dumb ass shit…

GTMFOOHWTShit

IMO, as the show said, eight is enuf to get their shit beat from em. But let’s not go over what they are doing now. 12

Did anyone HAVE TO?

Why y’all wanna run EVERYONE off?

Yes.

Find the thread where this belongs fucko.

SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

GTMFOOHWTShit

Did anyone HAVE TO?

Why y’all wanna run EVERYONE off?

Yes.

Find the thread where this belongs fucko.
    The “thread”… where something “belongs”.. here???

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

I doubt anything comes of it and it's worse geographically than joining the B10. But the B10 doesn't look like an option. I'd take this for sure.

Keeps us financially viable long enough to stay relevant until the chinevitable downsizing to Yella's 32 team league. You just gotta make that cut.

I'd do it. DeBoer owning Cristobal would be fun.

@creepycoug

One would think such a bi-coastal conference would be re-named. Hey, what about the Bi-Coastal Athletic Conference?
    Bi? Why not LGBTQ?
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 915
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This would only make sense if SC and UCLA were involved too.

Ngata happening
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Love me some ACC. Get er done.

Cuog/Wake Forest will be special.

Where’s that old pic of the NC State gal with the nice rack?

not so sure cuog will make the trip, cuog likely outcome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPdgUMYFXY
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

GTMFOOHWTShit

Aren't we all God's children?
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023
    Get rid of the conferences. Four 10 team leagues with promotion/relegation. Bottom two in each league go down. Top 4 play in a 16 team playoff hosted by the rotting corpse of the old major bowl games. Non-league games with lower divisions are BANNED.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I for one believe this bored would relish being a member of the Ass Clown Conference.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I doubt anything comes of it and it's worse geographically than joining the B10. But the B10 doesn't look like an option. I'd take this for sure.

Keeps us financially viable long enough to stay relevant until the chinevitable downsizing to Yella's 32 team league. You just gotta make that cut.

I'd do it. DeBoer owning Cristobal would be fun.

@creepycoug

One would think such a bi-coastal conference would be re-named. Hey, what about the Bi-Coastal Athletic Conference?

Would help the left-coast schools by becoming more normalized destinations for the highly valued southeastern US recruiting grounds.
    Are we? officially Bi-curious now? 'Officially' being the key word here. Not that it hasn't been clear most are for a long time.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Playing an away game cross country would be a pretty big disadvantage compared to most existing conferences. See the SoCal schools in 2024
    Standard Supporter
    Canadawg said:

Playing an away game cross country would be a pretty big disadvantage compared to most existing conferences. See the SoCal schools in 2024

Yeah while I would prefer this over the Big 12 (largely cause the B12 added a bunch of crap after UT/OU left, should have just taken the 8 remaining B12 and 8 from the P12 to make 1 league, but UCLA/USC timing fucked us) if the ACC goes to 20 including ND, 5 P12 schools being a part of that forces 2 road trips to ACC sites per year (8 game schedule assumed, playing all 4 other west coast teams). For non-football that is big pile of travel. Oregon would have it rough since it's not like there are nonstop flights from their Methed out city to ACC sites.

Notre Dame joining full time would have some future schedules to fix. ND's 3 consistent games are USC, Furd and Navy, though Furd/ND haven't finalized their 2025 and beyond series. 8 game ACC including Furd, plus games vs USC and Navy, gives ND two more games to schedule each year against whoever they want.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Canadawg said:

Yeah while I would prefer this over the Big 12 (largely cause the B12 added a bunch of crap after UT/OU left, should have just taken the 8 remaining B12 and 8 from the P12 to make 1 league, but UCLA/USC timing fucked us) if the ACC goes to 20 including ND, 5 P12 schools being a part of that forces 2 road trips to ACC sites per year (8 game schedule assumed, playing all 4 other west coast teams). For non-football that is big pile of travel. Oregon would have it rough since it's not like there are nonstop flights from their Methed out city to ACC sites.

Notre Dame joining full time would have some future schedules to fix. ND's 3 consistent games are USC, Furd and Navy, though Furd/ND haven't finalized their 2025 and beyond series. 8 game ACC including Furd, plus games vs USC and Navy, gives ND two more games to schedule each year against whoever they want.
    I'm not positive but I think the ACC is at 14 schools right now without ND. Adding UW/UO/Stan/Cal/ND only brings them up to 19. Who's the fifth WC team? WSU/OSU/SDSU in a battle Royale as I'd assume the corner schools would jump to the B12 at any sniff of ACC expansion west?
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2023

whlinder said:

Canadawg said:

I'm not positive but I think the ACC is at 14 schools right now without ND. Adding UW/UO/Stan/Cal/ND only brings them up to 19. Who's the fifth WC team? WSU/OSU/SDSU in a battle Royale as I'd assume the corner schools would jump to the B12 at any sniff of ACC expansion west?
    Your numbers are right, I was going off an assumed 5th team from the PAC being added to ensure 2 road games within region and an even number of teams in total.