Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guys, it was only 10 documents.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the DOJ was notified immediately why have the locations plural been coming out day after day?

Why the need for pressure?

What will you do for another hit of Biden?

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Not ready to strike the essentially self-reported line out yet, but it's on thin ice.

Far flung stash

So not 10 documents in one place?
    DOJ was notified immediately. By Biden's people. Don't hurt yourself.
    Joey doesn’t get brownie points for self reporting his theft of classified docs. Dipshit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Not ready to strike the essentially self-reported line out yet, but it's on thin ice.

That’s the Dazzler we all know and love, work the balls Dazzler, work the balls. The same people that tell you Biden is cutting spending is now telling you they reported it immediately, and you being the Biden ball gargling whore buy it all.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Far flung stash

Immediately, you mean two years later
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They reported it “immediately” and then waited over 2 months to reveal it to the public because they’re all about transparency and openness.

They know that most of their supporters love being lied to and will support Joe no matter what because they’re not cult members like those MAGA types.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,135
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Far flung stash

Immediately, you mean two years later
    Nah.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/how-the-trump-biden-classified-documents-situations-compare?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PBS and butt Trump

Cool story mello

It wasn't 2 years later

More like 5
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Tug.

Boblet and 46X's safe place.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,876
    edited January 2023
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Far flung stash

The first were known about before the midterms. They sat on it. So did Garland. A cover up but we know Joe can fuck up anything!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

The Tug.

Oh look Haie is “owning” us again
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Far flung stash

The first were known about before the midterms. They sat on it. So did Garland. A cover up but we know Joe can fuck up anything!
    Mall Cop expected DOJ to phone him when the docs were first discovered.

That’s cute.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All a plot to impeach biden and put kamala in power.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023

AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

How long do you assholes predict before impeachment in House?

It would be a mistake to do so. This is Biden's sexual harassment charges instead of dead people in nursing homes moment.

It's impossible we have seen to actually be removed from office, even if you orchestrate an armed mob to install yourself as dictator. Given that impeachment then is just for a show, I don't see what is stopping it with these secret documents in a garage.
    Tough to be removed from an office you don't hold. Perhaps AOG could explain that to us, but then that would leave him mentally damaged and we wouldn't want him to hurt himself.

PS I don't remember the mob being armed. But I do remember Ray Epps inciting protestors to "Go into the Capitol". Have it on video. While AOG is trying to fire up his brain, he could point to where non-FBI collaborator Trump incited the non-armed mob to enter the Capitol.
    Flimsy rhetoric mostly. He was impeached a week prior to last day in office. The Senate should have just run a quick trial the same fucking day. Anyway he should still have been banned for life from holding an office, which is a possible result of the trial.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

It would be a mistake to do so. This is Biden's sexual harassment charges instead of dead people in nursing homes moment.

It's impossible we have seen to actually be removed from office, even if you orchestrate an armed mob to install yourself as dictator. Given that impeachment then is just for a show, I don't see what is stopping it with these secret documents in a garage.
    Tough to be removed from an office you don't hold. Perhaps AOG could explain that to us, but then that would leave him mentally damaged and we wouldn't want him to hurt himself.

PS I don't remember the mob being armed. But I do remember Ray Epps inciting protestors to "Go into the Capitol". Have it on video. While AOG is trying to fire up his brain, he could point to where non-FBI collaborator Trump incited the non-armed mob to enter the Capitol.
    Flimsy rhetoric mostly. He was impeached a week prior to last day in office. The Senate should have just run a quick trial the same fucking day. Anyway he should still have been banned for life from holding an office, which is a possible result of the trial.
    For what crime?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,525
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

The Tug.

Oh look Haie is “owning” us again
    You're dodging my "question" so I just thought I'd go to the Political Tribalism board where I know you control+F5 over and over again raging out in between toothpaste factory shifts in San Jose.

#OregonAlum
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,596
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

For what crime?
    Mean tweets.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,814
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

TDS will be found in psychology books of the future.

Only known but unlikely cure, a big fat red pill.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,814
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:
    I’ old enough to remember when the TDS crowd was having none of this excuse as it relates to a Trump.