Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guys, it was only 10 documents.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sloppy but not criminal

Jfc what a flaccid, geriatric cock sucking idiot

*fixed
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201

Sloppy but not criminal

Jfc what a cock sucking idiot

Madam, I'm not saying no one will be charged. Sloppy was by contrast to willful.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Inexcusable clown show by Biden.

Still not meaningfully comparable to Daddy’s intentional and willful law breaking, but I’d never set the bar that low . . . unlike the gals here.

Special counsel has been appointed. One less whataboutism for the TugHens.

Inexcusable- Until he makes the excuse that's it doesn't compare to Trump. Perry Mason, Matlock, and Joe Namath all wrapped into one body.
    The incompetence and/or sheer sloppiness are inexcusable. They still don't compare to willful criminality very well. That's not an excuse, however. I blame your education.

And you gals were the first to draw the comparison. It's beyond dishonest of you to complain of making the comparison now.

The amount of pain this is causing you is delightful. Squeal and squirm all you want, @HomoHusky, but your shitty lawyering and false equivalencies can't save you on this one.

@HomoHusky tears are indeed delicious.
    I definitely agree the equivalencies are false.

You girls are the one's drawing the equivalencies.

Own goal.

Congrats.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Still not meaningfully comparable to Daddy’s intentional and willful law breaking, but I’d never set the bar that low . . . unlike the gals here.

Inexcusable- Until he makes the excuse that's it doesn't compare to Trump. Perry Mason, Matlock, and Joe Namath all wrapped into one body.
    The incompetence and/or sheer sloppiness are inexcusable. They still don't compare to willful criminality very well. That's not an excuse, however. I blame your education.

And you gals were the first to draw the comparison. It's beyond dishonest of you to complain of making the comparison now.

You're off to a good start using incompetence to describe the administration. Sloppiness is the argument Sam Bankman-Fried is putting out there. Make sure that's the focal point of your defense.

Was Biden keeping track of his docs using QuickBooks?
    Unlike with Daddy, we don't know who packed the boxes. The buck still stops with Biden. Aides? Staffers? Intentional? Careless? Doesn't matter. Inexcusable no matter what.

See how easy that was?
  • Options

Bob_C said:
    @HomoHusky said: "C'mon Gals. Everyone knows classified documents are safe and secure within reach of a crackhead."
    What part of inexcusable did you misunderstand (while you were dreaming up excuses for Daddy)?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,810
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sloppy but not criminal

Madam, I'm not saying no one will be charged. Sloppy was by contrast to willful.
    "Willful" in your words, had the benefit of legal privilege.

A real lawyer would understand this poont. Dumb motherfucker.

• Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

Sloppy but not criminal

Bull fucking shit.

/s/ A real lawyer
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,596
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

How long do you assholes predict before impeachment in House?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're off to a good start using incompetence to describe the administration. Sloppiness is the argument Sam Bankman-Fried is putting out there. Make sure that's the focal point of your defense.

Unlike with Daddy, we don't know who packed the boxes. The buck still stops with Biden. Aides? Staffers? Intentional? Careless? Doesn't matter. Inexcusable no matter what.

See how easy that was?
    Look at Lionel pat himself on the back for pointing out Biden's neglectfulness- while telling us it's not like Trump (even though new data points pop up daily).

I tell ya, the bravery on display here is second only to his hero Michael Avenatti
  • Options

AOG said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

See how easy that was?
    Look at Lionel pat himself on the back for pointing out Biden's neglectfulness- while telling us it's not like Trump (even though new data points pop up daily).

I tell ya, the bravery on display here is second only to his hero Michael Avenatti
    I was familiar with Avenatti's corruption when you were just a little girl in short pants.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,810
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_qee6pG0U&t=1229s
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Sloppy but not criminal

Bull fucking shit.

/s/ A real lawyer
    POTUS - Legal authority to declassify ANY document(s) at their sole discretion.

DJT - Had a standing EO that ANY document(s) he removed from Oval was automatically declassified.

SCOTUS - Affirmed POTUS' privilege in a case related to Bill Clinton.

Are you naturally this fucking dumb or do you work at it?

Also, you never told us? how much you paid for that bridge.

• Options
    pawz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_qee6pG0U&t=1229s

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Sloppy but not criminal

Bull fucking shit.

/s/ A real lawyer
    POTUS - Legal authority to declassify ANY document(s) at their sole discretion.

DJT - Had a standing EO that ANY document(s) he removed from Oval was automatically declassified.

SCOTUS - Affirmed POTUS' privilege in a case related to Bill Clinton.

Are you naturally this fucking dumb or do you work at it?

Also, you never told us? how much you paid for that bridge.

Not to ignore that pantload you just treated us to, but classification is irrelevant to an Espionage Act charge.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,596
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

AOG said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

See how easy that was?

I was familiar with Avenatti's corruption when you were just a little girl in short pants.
    So then- Never?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,886
    HHusky said:

AOG said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

See how easy that was?

Dazzler watched the Pepsi/Jet documentary on Netflix!!!

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,571
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lol he left them in his garage?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sloppy but not criminal

Damn, I was wrong. Dazzler was able to cram that cock down his throat.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,462
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Adults

In charge
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Adults

In charge
    How does any of this fix inflation?
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

AOG said:

It would be a mistake to do so. This is Biden's sexual harassment charges instead of dead people in nursing homes moment.

It's impossible we have seen to actually be removed from office, even if you orchestrate an armed mob to install yourself as dictator. Given that impeachment then is just for a show, I don't see what is stopping it with these secret documents in a garage.