Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guys, it was only 10 documents.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    Dazzler hasn't dropped in to explain how this is legal for Joe VP to do? Strange.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,595
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This will end up rivaling Hillary's server in terms of security.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    It’s a setup. President knee pads incoming.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    Inexcusable clown show by Biden.

Still not meaningfully comparable to Daddy’s intentional and willful law breaking, but I’d never set the bar that low . . . unlike the gals here.

Special counsel has been appointed. One less whataboutism for the TugHens.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    HHusky said:

Still not meaningfully comparable to Daddy’s intentional and willful law breaking, but I’d never set the bar that low . . . unlike the gals here.

His entire Presidency has been a fucking clown show. What does this have to do with "daddy?" Or is that just an uncontrollable tick of yours when you talk about Biden?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Appears we've identified that dick that was too big for even the Dazzler to swallow, but don't worry Joe, you'll still have his vote.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Inexcusable- Until he makes the excuse that's it doesn't compare to Trump. Perry Mason, Matlock, and Joe Namath all wrapped into one body.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    edited January 2023

HHusky said:

Inexcusable- Until he makes the excuse that's it doesn't compare to Trump. Perry Mason, Matlock, and Joe Namath all wrapped into one body.
    The incompetence and/or sheer sloppiness are inexcusable. They still don't compare to willful criminality very well. That's not an excuse, however. I blame your education.

And you gals were the first to draw the comparison. It's beyond dishonest of you to complain of making the comparison now.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sloppy but not criminal

Jfc what a cock sucking idiot

The scorpion and the frog. It's his nature.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The incompetence and/or sheer sloppiness are inexcusable. They still don't compare to willful criminality very well. That's not an excuse, however. I blame your education.

And you gals were the first to draw the comparison. It's beyond dishonest of you to complain of making the comparison now.

You mean the willfull and quite legal act of a President declassifying documents?

Or the willful and criminal act of a Vice President who cannot declassify documents?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're off to a good start using incompetence to describe the administration. Sloppiness is the argument Sam Bankman-Fried is putting out there. Make sure that's the focal point of your defense.

Was Biden keeping track of his docs using QuickBooks?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Appears we've identified that dick that was too big for even the Dazzler to swallow, but don't worry Joe, you'll still have his vote.
    What hasn't been a dick too hard for the dazzler to swallow has been the dementia patient's refusal to follow federal law and secure the border. Frankly, that's a much bigger threat to national security than either Trump's or Cho Bai Den having security documents. Pretending that the dazzler is concerned about national security when he gave PIPS a total pass and now the dementia patient, but waaaayy concerned about Trump, but then not concerned at all about the border tells you what a anti-American POS he is, otherwise known as a democrat.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How long do you assholes predict before impeachment in House?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

How long do you assholes predict before impeachment in House?

It would be a mistake to do so. This is Biden's sexual harassment charges instead of dead people in nursing homes moment.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The amount of pain this is causing you is delightful. Squeal and squirm all you want, @HomoHusky, but your shitty lawyering and false equivalencies can't save you on this one.

@HomoHusky tears are indeed delicious.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    Bob_C said:
    @HomoHusky said: "C'mon Gals. Everyone knows classified documents are safe and secure within reach of a crackhead."