Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guys, it was only 10 documents.

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

How long do you assholes predict before impeachment in House?

It would be a mistake to do so. This is Biden's sexual harassment charges instead of dead people in nursing homes moment.

It's impossible we have seen to actually be removed from office, even if you orchestrate an armed mob to install yourself as dictator. Given that impeachment then is just for a show, I don't see what is stopping it with these secret documents in a garage.
    Tough to be removed from an office you don't hold. Perhaps AOG could explain that to us, but then that would leave him mentally damaged and we wouldn't want him to hurt himself.

PS I don't remember the mob being armed. But I do remember Ray Epps inciting protestors to "Go into the Capitol". Have it on video. While AOG is trying to fire up his brain, he could point to where non-FBI collaborator Trump incited the non-armed mob to enter the Capitol.
    Flimsy rhetoric mostly. He was impeached a week prior to last day in office. The Senate should have just run a quick trial the same fucking day. Anyway he should still have been banned for life from holding an office, which is a possible result of the trial.
    TDS will be found in psychology books of the future.

Only known but unlikely cure, a big fat red pill.

Wall.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:
    The box you never unpacked through a series of office moves remains an unpacked box.
    Presented without comment

For the right wing nazi sympathizing bored that the Tug is - allegedly - is it a surprise to anyone the dazzler is the biggest misogynist here?

AINEC

Dazzler just loves little kids too. All in on grooming and men dressing up as women for a blow job drag show. Now teaching them math, science, history and economics is just white systemic institutional racism and he will give those a hard pass. After all, the dazzler didn't need any of the 3 Rs.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Merit_Scholarship_Program

One of 11 in my class. Public school.
    Dazzler killed it.

In High School.

Several decades ago.

Glory Days.
    In all the time on the Shed and the Tug the dazzler has shown no intellectual incompetence. He says he has an MBA, but he never shows the slightest sign of understanding any basics of a capitalistic society and the importance of sound currency and the importance of the rule of law and the right to private property. The number of his posts showing any understanding of basic math and science is zero. A smart person could figure out the chicom crud scam, but that isn't part of the dazzler's resume. Anyone voting for the dementia patient and Chinslee and supporting lockdowns and mandates is by definition, ignorant.
    And yet I'm rich.

ironic
    It takes a real winner to inherit wealth.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:
    The box you never unpacked through a series of office moves remains an unpacked box.
    Presented without comment

For the right wing nazi sympathizing bored that the Tug is - allegedly - is it a surprise to anyone the dazzler is the biggest misogynist here?

AINEC

Dazzler just loves little kids too. All in on grooming and men dressing up as women for a blow job drag show. Now teaching them math, science, history and economics is just white systemic institutional racism and he will give those a hard pass. After all, the dazzler didn't need any of the 3 Rs.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Merit_Scholarship_Program

One of 11 in my class. Public school.
    Dazzler killed it.

In High School.

Several decades ago.

Glory Days.
    In all the time on the Shed and the Tug the dazzler has shown no intellectual incompetence. He says he has an MBA, but he never shows the slightest sign of understanding any basics of a capitalistic society and the importance of sound currency and the importance of the rule of law and the right to private property. The number of his posts showing any understanding of basic math and science is zero. A smart person could figure out the chicom crud scam, but that isn't part of the dazzler's resume. Anyone voting for the dementia patient and Chinslee and supporting lockdowns and mandates is by definition, ignorant.
    And yet I'm rich.

ironic
    It takes a real winner to inherit wealth.

Smartest guy Joe knows.