Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guys, it was only 10 documents.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:
    The box you never unpacked through a series of office moves remains an unpacked box.
    Presented without comment

For the right wing nazi sympathizing bored that the Tug is - allegedly - is it a surprise to anyone the dazzler is the biggest misogynist here?

AINEC

I don't think "intent" is a necessary component with classified docs. You are fucking responsible for them. Especially compartmentalized docs with highest security classification. They were kept on purpose. They pertain to the Chinese who bribed Joe and Ukraine who laundered the money. How much of the info did Joe give to his Chinese overlords?

Keep up dipshit.
    Excuse me?

Wrong Quote. My bad.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Time for a special master.

obviously

any doubt how Daddy would deal with this? ("I declassified them in my mind.")

You have daddy issues. Pathetic.

You think all of Daddy's stolen documents will ever be discovered?

This only happened because Biden's own people have been searching and self-reporting.
    You're such a dipshit.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Time for a special master.

obviously

any doubt how Daddy would deal with this? ("I declassified them in my mind.")

You have daddy issues. Pathetic.

You think all of Daddy's stolen documents will ever be discovered?

This only happened because Biden's own people have been searching and self-reporting.
    You're such a dipshit.
    @HomoHusky buys more bridges than anyone else in the world.

What a gullible Sucker.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    edited January 2023
    "The White House and Justice Department (DOJ) reportedly agreed to hide President Joe Biden’s classified document scandal from the American people until it leaked to the press, despite their repeated claims of transparency."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/19/report-white-house-doj-agreed-hide-classified-document-scandal/
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:
    The box you never unpacked through a series of office moves remains an unpacked box.

For the right wing nazi sympathizing bored that the Tug is - allegedly - is it a surprise to anyone the dazzler is the biggest misogynist here?

AINEC

I don't think "intent" is a necessary component with classified docs. You are fucking responsible for them. Especially compartmentalized docs with highest security classification. They were kept on purpose. They pertain to the Chinese who bribed Joe and Ukraine who laundered the money. How much of the info did Joe give to his Chinese overlords?

Keep up dipshit.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-accuses-investigators-planting-documents-folders-1234663031/amp/

Trump claimed in a series of Truth Social posts that he kept “hundreds” of empty classification folders from meetings and briefings as a “cool keepsake.”

“Perhaps the Gestapo took some of these empty folders when they Raided Mar-a-Lago and counted them as a document, which they are not,” Trump wrote. He went on to speculate that “the Trump Hating Marxist Thugs in charge will ‘plant’ documents while they’re in possession” of the empty folders.

Cool keepsakes that had evidence planted in them by Marxist thugs is much more feasible than anything Biden has said. Either this, or “Abracadabra, they’re unclassified” are both legitimate responses.
    - Steele Dossier
    - Collusion with 2016 Election
    - “Russian Hooker pee Tapes”
    - “The marines that died were losers”

lol I have no doubt Trump is capable of being FoS on the empty folder keepsakes bullshit, but DO NOT try and tell us that the DNC and the media is above planting/fabricating anything and everything to get at that man, after he broke you on EN in 2016.
    What would have happened that broke me on that night? I don’t recall declaring my candidate.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

AINEC

Keep up dipshit.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-accuses-investigators-planting-documents-folders-1234663031/amp/

Trump claimed in a series of Truth Social posts that he kept “hundreds” of empty classification folders from meetings and briefings as a “cool keepsake.”

“Perhaps the Gestapo took some of these empty folders when they Raided Mar-a-Lago and counted them as a document, which they are not,” Trump wrote. He went on to speculate that “the Trump Hating Marxist Thugs in charge will ‘plant’ documents while they’re in possession” of the empty folders.

Cool keepsakes that had evidence planted in them by Marxist thugs is much more feasible than anything Biden has said. Either this, or “Abracadabra, they’re unclassified” are both legitimate responses.
    - Steele Dossier

lol I have no doubt Trump is capable of being FoS on the empty folder keepsakes bullshit, but DO NOT try and tell us that the DNC and the media is above planting/fabricating anything and everything to get at that man, after he broke you on EN in 2016.
    What would have happened that broke me on that night? I don’t recall declaring my candidate.
    Typical coward move. Coward.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

AINEC

Keep up dipshit.

- Steele Dossier

We know who it wasn't, you slug.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,947
    edited January 2023
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

AINEC

Keep up dipshit.

- Steele Dossier

Your memory is equivalent to Joe Biden's.

But go ahead and declare who you voted for in 2016 to get it on the record.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/politics/biden-classified-documents/2023/01/20/id/1105336/

Joe Biden reportedly played an integral role in then-President Jimmy Carter withdrawing his selection to lead the CIA during the late 1970s — over the apparent mishandling of classified documents.

In 1977, the first full year of Carter's tenure as commander-in-chief, American lawyer Ted Sorensen never got past the Senate confirmation process, largely stemming from his question-and-answer session with Biden, then a U.S. senator from Delaware.

According to Fox News, Sorensen admitted to taking boxes of classified records home with him after leaving the White House in 1964 — after working for the administrations of Presidents John F. Kennedy Jr. and Lyndon B. Johnson — as a means of using certain materials for a Kennedy biography.

Around that time, Democrat Biden aligned with Senate Republicans to block Sorensen from being confirmed by the chamber.

Biden also suggested Sorensen may have violated the Espionage Act of 1917, according to Fox News.

During the Senate confirmation hearing, Biden seemingly mocked Sorensen for "carelessly" ignoring the laws pertaining to possessing classified materials.

"If [Sorenson] did so, can he now bring the activities of the intelligence community within the strict limits of the law?" Biden rhetorically asked then. "We will expect that in the future of intelligence agencies. If that is to be the case, then we must hold the director ... accountable as well."

That famous Biden high character
  • Options

https://newsmax.com/politics/biden-classified-documents/2023/01/20/id/1105336/

Joe Biden reportedly played an integral role in then-President Jimmy Carter withdrawing his selection to lead the CIA during the late 1970s — over the apparent mishandling of classified documents.

In 1977, the first full year of Carter's tenure as commander-in-chief, American lawyer Ted Sorensen never got past the Senate confirmation process, largely stemming from his question-and-answer session with Biden, then a U.S. senator from Delaware.

According to Fox News, Sorensen admitted to taking boxes of classified records home with him after leaving the White House in 1964 — after working for the administrations of Presidents John F. Kennedy Jr. and Lyndon B. Johnson — as a means of using certain materials for a Kennedy biography.

Around that time, Democrat Biden aligned with Senate Republicans to block Sorensen from being confirmed by the chamber.

Biden also suggested Sorensen may have violated the Espionage Act of 1917, according to Fox News.

During the Senate confirmation hearing, Biden seemingly mocked Sorensen for "carelessly" ignoring the laws pertaining to possessing classified materials.

"If [Sorenson] did so, can he now bring the activities of the intelligence community within the strict limits of the law?" Biden rhetorically asked then. "We will expect that in the future of intelligence agencies. If that is to be the case, then we must hold the director ... accountable as well."

That famous Biden high character

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:
    This is a comical level of criminal idiocy. Any one of us posting here who did this would already be in jail, I assure you.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Sources said:
    This is a comical level of criminal idiocy. Any one of us posting here who did this would already be in jail, I assure you.
    Yup, they threw the sub guy in jail for far less.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Sources said:
    Some might call it the tell. Some might do that.

• Options
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Sources said:
    Some might call it the tell. Some might do that.

I don't recall anyone calling it the tell.

I don't recall anything.