Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way too early Top 25

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is scurred of Lanning. It's pretty obvious. He just hired an assistant who was identified as a top 35 under 35 y/o in CFB. 10-3 his first year and none of us are jumping up and down because he pissed two easy wins away.

None of you are jumping up and down because the season ended in flames. The last thing anyone remembers about your season is Johnson flaming out and punching a Beaver fan.
    Still triggered over beaver fan. Sad.
    I actually enjoy very much how much player meltdowns are a part of your program’s DNA. Most famous moment in Oregon history is the Blount punch after all.
    Sounds like you really care. I’m happy for you.
    You’ll know when I care. I’ll post 14k times in a year to prove it.
    He’s right. He’s only running at about a 300 posts a month clip, because he doesn’t care. Everyone knows you don’t care until you hit 1100 a month.
    What about 15k in 1.5 years?

What does that say about a quook after a loss to the doogs?

I think that Oregon fans are very uncomfortable with Washington having a good coaching staff.

Washington fans have never cared when Oregon has a good team/staff.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is scurred of Lanning. It's pretty obvious. He just hired an assistant who was identified as a top 35 under 35 y/o in CFB. 10-3 his first year and none of us are jumping up and down because he pissed two easy wins away.

None of you are jumping up and down because the season ended in flames. The last thing anyone remembers about your season is Johnson flaming out and punching a Beaver fan.
    I actually enjoy very much how much player meltdowns are a part of your program’s DNA. Most famous moment in Oregon history is the Blount punch after all.
    He’s right. He’s only running at about a 300 posts a month clip, because he doesn’t care. Everyone knows you don’t care until you hit 1100 a month.

I think that Oregon fans are very uncomfortable with Washington having a good coaching staff.

Lol, coffee almost came out of my nose!
    15k in1.5 years after a loss to the doogs,
    Shall we dissect this logic?
    Considering "the loss" was 2 months ago..
    Divide that by 15k posts (x-1.5)=

Your logic is stupid, no relationship to any amount of poasts in 1.5 years vs a loss 2 months ago can be obtained.
    You must use the time frame you set and the amount of poasts within that time frame to draw any conclusion other than you do not possess math skills above the elementary level.

A better comparison in a 1.5 year timeframe, your poast count and the 2021 UW loss.might yield a logical conclusion.

Please do better, you are not helping your cause and making us all dumber.

Nobody is bored enough to read this, not even @trublue
    Maybe Haie should "hire" someone to do his math for him?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Your logic is stupid, no relationship to any amount of poasts in 1.5 years vs a loss 2 months ago can be obtained.
    You must use the time frame you set and the amount of poasts within that time frame to draw any conclusion other than you do not possess math skills above the elementary level.

A better comparison in a 1.5 year timeframe, your poast count and the 2021 UW loss.might yield a logical conclusion.

Maybe Haie should "hire" someone to do his math for him?
    Bluehair duck thought he got a real zinger in there. Oh no I need to go figure out what % of his posts came in the last 2.5 months or my general claim on him being a triggered quook spamming the site is invalid 😰
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,089
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023

Bluehair duck thought he got a real zinger in there. Oh no I need to go figure out what % of his posts came in the last 2.5 months or my general claim on him being a triggered quook spamming the site is invalid 😰

You zingered yourself, I not sure you see it....or just don't care... Which is a zinger in itself.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Trolley, We Have been looking for you. Hawaii set up a site and we got deplatformed. We lost a few people because it was without notice. We have a new site. This will take you to the sports forum. From there you can get to the Shed or A&are. Come on over. We lost 884 during the deplatforming. God it’s nice to hear from you. BTW Bend in the River is Atlduck if you didn’t know. @necrophiliabeavduck is here, too!
  • Options

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You just called Haie a nobody, and of course yourself also.
    Clearly you attempted to read it.

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thought more about it and @trublue probably will read that and want to fuck your dead family members for your efforts. Congrats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    I love it when the olds here give up and manually copy/paste someone's post because they're so afraid of fucking up the quote function again 😂
  • Options

Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thought more about it and @trublue probably will read that and want to fuck your dead family members for your efforts. Congrats.
    Meh, no need to waste your lame attempts to get a reaction out of me,...if you cant think of an original comeback without playground vulgar/vile vitriol, it only shows your lack of education and a complete waste of time to talk to.

The post wasn't intended for you but you felt the need to open your mouth and insert your foot.

Good job, next time maybe try to add something meaningful to the conversation

• Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

I love it when the olds here give up and manually copy/paste someone's post because they're so afraid of fucking up the quote function again 😂

Actually I did use the quote feature, I just cut the giant wall of unnecessary text and bolded your reply so as to not confuse you any further.

Signed .....Old Guy
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meh, no need to waste your lame attempts to get a reaction out of me,...if you cant think of an original comeback without playground vulgar/vile vitriol, it only shows your lack of education and a complete waste of time to talk to.

The post wasn't intended for you but you felt the need to open your mouth and insert your foot.

Good job, next time maybe try to add something meaningful to the conversation

Nice long read, Tequila Sr. NOC.

Imagine thinking your original post was meaningful. Go tuck Tru in homo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

Actually I did use the quote feature, I just cut the giant wall of unnecessary text and bolded your reply so as to not confuse you any further.

Signed .....Old Guy
    So basically you didn't use the quote feature.
  • Options
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

Signed .....Old Guy
    So basically you didn't use the quote feature.
    See how easy I made it for you?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    It's apparent that there are some "individuals" here who's only intent is to devolve every thread into a childish game of insults and name calling.

Again, a little good natured ribbing is expected but personal attacks only prove you cannot carry on any type of adult discussion or debate on any topic.
    You only insult yourself and the rest of your Husky community.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Blueduck said:

It's apparent that there are some "individuals" here who's only intent is to devolve every thread into a childish game of insults and name calling.

Again, a little good natured ribbing is expected but personal attacks only prove you cannot carry on any type of adult discussion or debate on any topic.

I mean this in the kindest way possible, I think you'll be happier posting somewhere else. These are not your people.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

It’s apparent that you’re a sensitive little bitch. I’ve never seen you post a football take. You jumped into the middle of some shit talking and your pussy got sore when you got made fun of for it. Take dnc’s advice because I’m not going anywhere and neither is your homosexuality.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

Blueduck said:

It’s apparent that you’re a sensitive little bitch. I’ve never seen you post a football take. You jumped into the middle of some shit talking and your pussy got sore when you got made fun of for it. Take dnc’s advice because I’m not going anywhere and neither is your homosexuality.
    Your compulsion to reply to every single post on this board is breathtaking.
  • Options
    I literally started this and several others with the intent of football as the topic but the three Amigo's troll anything any Duck here says with stupidity, childish insults and dispairaging comments which are clearly reflective about their own sexual insecurities in an attempt to derail any football discussion and turn it into a dick measuring contest behind a keyboard from their parents basement.

I could care less myself what FTJ says beyond his last attack.
    If there is a relevant football discussion I will participate in.
    So far it's just been monkeys flinging feces at anyone who attemps to have a discussion.

• Options
    dnc said:

Blueduck said:

I mean this in the kindest way possible, I think you'll be happier posting somewhere else. These are not your people.
    I appreciate that and yes I understand
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Welcome to HH
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

I literally started this and several others with the intent of football as the topic but the three Amigo's troll anything any Duck here says with stupidity, childish insults and dispairaging comments which are clearly reflective about their own sexual insecurities in an attempt to derail any football discussion and turn it into a dick measuring contest behind a keyboard from their parents basement.

I could care less myself what FTJ says beyond his last attack.
    If there is a relevant football discussion I will participate in.
    So far it's just been monkeys flinging feces at anyone who attemps to have a discussion.

Find a real Oregon board and get a life