Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way too early Top 25

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.
    24’ may turn out to be their best season since they were leading Bama 7-0 in the first.

Then it’s back to good old mediocre Husky football. They’ll turn on DeB just like they did Peterman. The guy responsible for everyone worth a shit on their current except for Penix.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.
    24’ may turn out to be their best season since they were leading Bama 7-0 in the first.

Then it’s back to good old mediocre Husky football. They’ll turn on DeB just like they did Peterman. The guy responsible for everyone worth a shit on their current except for Penix.
    UW will have another portal QB in 24 and prob 25

I trust DeBoer after Penix 1.0, Haener, and Penix 2.0
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Pretty sure 22’ and 23’ will be included in the Golden Years of Husky football lore. 24’ will be back to good old mediocre Husky football.

My favorite part of REAL Oregon is you guys hoping DeBoer cashes in for two years and leaves, when there is virtually no historical precedence for that at UW.

His daughter is incoming to the national championship caliber softball team. There's momentum with NIL, and his staff is ironically very happy with Cohen and the support of the school.

Grubb is gone to be a head coach somewhere in the next 1-2 years but that's it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.
    Horrible pressing. Take a walk for perspective through downtown Portland and maybe hit a crack pipe or two for good measure. This clearly has been a nightmare year for you.
  • Options
    “This time it’s different”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You have confidence in Lanning? LOL

"He's young" will be used by you fucking cold callers for at least another 3 seasons, if not more. He won't have a Helfrich season to bail you out, and the Necromancer seems to like him a lot.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Is UCLA really a top 25 team this season? They seem like they were just on fire for 2-3 weeks.

Losses to Arizona, SC, Pitt and they're almost top 20? Only "good" loss was to Oregon when they peaked in the middle of the year.

Bludgeoning the doogs and Utah inflating this?

Ask Purple J, aka Coronabruin.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

Is UCLA really a top 25 team this season? They seem like they were just on fire for 2-3 weeks.

Losses to Arizona, SC, Pitt and they're almost top 20? Only "good" loss was to Oregon when they peaked in the middle of the year.

Bludgeoning the doogs and Utah inflating this?

Ask Purple J, aka Coronabruin.
    Christ
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.

So the portal is good? I hear it signals a shit roster.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.

These 3 stars are going to be better than the last 3 stars.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Whataboutism

One year uWonders.

These 3 stars are going to be better than the last 3 stars.
    Ironic
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pretty sure 22’ and 23’ will be included in the Golden Years of Husky football lore. 24’ will be back to good old mediocre Husky football.

My favorite part of REAL Oregon is you guys hoping DeBoer cashes in for two years and leaves, when there is virtually no historical precedence for that at UW.

His daughter is incoming to the national championship caliber softball team. There's momentum with NIL, and his staff is ironically very happy with Cohen and the support of the school.

Grubb is gone to be a head coach somewhere in the next 1-2 years but that's it.
    Why would I want a guy that can't recruit to leave? Name me a HC who has won a NC with less than a roster filled with 4-5* guys.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

You have confidence in Lanning? LOL

"He's young" will be used by you fucking cold callers for at least another 3 seasons, if not more. He won't have a Helfrich season to bail you out, and the Necromancer seems to like him a lot.
    That's actually a good point. If he's not the guy, and I have no idea if he is or isn't, you might get stuck with him for a spell if he's consistently good for 9 games and manages the occasional win over UW and beats Oregon State with sufficient frequency.
  • Options
    Haie is scurred of Lanning. It's pretty obvious. He just hired an assistant who was identified as a top 35 under 35 y/o in CFB. 10-3 his first year and none of us are jumping up and down because he pissed two easy wins away.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Haie is scurred of Lanning. It's pretty obvious. He just hired an assistant who was identified as a top 35 under 35 y/o in CFB. 10-3 his first year and none of us are jumping up and down because he pissed two easy wins away.

None of you are jumping up and down because the season ended in flames. The last thing anyone remembers about your season is Johnson flaming out and punching a Beaver fan.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    46XiJCAB said:

I remember when Terrence Brown and Derham Cato were on that list.

Good tims.
  • Options
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

I remember when Terrence Brown and Derham Cato were on that list.

Good tims.
    More facts that make uw fans squirt tears. WTF is happening around here? Is their something in the air or water?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Who? the UTSA guy or the Tulane guy?

NOC. Lanning === Sark with an easier schedule, until proven otherwise.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

None of you are jumping up and down because the season ended in flames. The last thing anyone remembers about your season is Johnson flaming out and punching a Beaver fan.
    Still triggered over beaver fan. Sad.