Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way too early Top 25

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is scurred of Lanning. It's pretty obvious. He just hired an assistant who was identified as a top 35 under 35 y/o in CFB. 10-3 his first year and none of us are jumping up and down because he pissed two easy wins away.

Who? the UTSA guy or the Tulane guy?

NOC. Lanning === Sark with an easier schedule, until proven otherwise.
    Haie’s coping 101.

LOL......................
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is scurred of Lanning. It's pretty obvious. He just hired an assistant who was identified as a top 35 under 35 y/o in CFB. 10-3 his first year and none of us are jumping up and down because he pissed two easy wins away.

None of you are jumping up and down because the season ended in flames. The last thing anyone remembers about your season is Johnson flaming out and punching a Beaver fan.
    Still triggered over beaver fan. Sad.
    I actually enjoy very much how much player meltdowns are a part of your program’s DNA. Most famous moment in Oregon history is the Blount punch after all.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

None of you are jumping up and down because the season ended in flames. The last thing anyone remembers about your season is Johnson flaming out and punching a Beaver fan.
    I actually enjoy very much how much player meltdowns are a part of your program’s DNA. Most famous moment in Oregon history is the Blount punch after all.
    Sounds like you really care. I’m happy for you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’ll know when I care. I’ll post 14k times in a year to prove it.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m flattered that you care about my poasting prowess.

It’s a gift.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s a gift.

Enjoy!
    I didn’t mention you? I said I would post 14k times in a year. What’s that have to do with you?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s a gift.

Enjoy!
    I didn’t mention you? I said I would post 14k times in a year. What’s that have to do with you?
    You care. It’s in your eyes.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

He’s right. He’s only running at about a 300 posts a month clip, because he doesn’t care. Everyone knows you don’t care until you hit 1100 a month.
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

He’s right. He’s only running at about a 300 posts a month clip, because he doesn’t care. Everyone knows you don’t care until you hit 1100 a month.
    As bad at math as he is at reading. Standard quook.
  • Options
    FTJ aka, Poast Monitor.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    46XiJCAB said:

FTJ aka, Poast Monitor.

He’ll have passed you by opening kick next fall. And that’s just for one of the two paid accounts.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What about 15k in 1.5 years?

What does that say about a quook after a loss to the doogs?

I think that Oregon fans are very uncomfortable with Washington having a good coaching staff.

Washington fans have never cared when Oregon has a good team/staff.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I think that Oregon fans are very uncomfortable with Washington having a good coaching staff.

Haie doesn't even believe this. I mean FTJ. You have a nice little staff. Their peak will be next year. Thank Peterman as his guys are really making Fats look good. But unfortunately he will never approach Peterman's classes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie doesn't even believe this. I mean FTJ. You have a nice little staff. Their peak will be next year. Thank Peterman as his guys are really making Fats look good. But unfortunately he will never approach Peterman's classes.
    I believe it.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I believe it.
    Naw, you're trying to convince yourself. You guys all know that once Penix, Rome, McMillan and that OL are gone, what's behind them is mostly JAG to good. That won't cut it against what Lanning is building. Enjoy next year, it'll be peak Fats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I believe it.
    Naw, you're trying to convince yourself. You guys all know that once Penix, Rome, McMillan and that OL are gone, what's behind them is mostly JAG to good. That won't cut it against what Lanning is building. Enjoy next year, it'll be peak Fats.
    I believe it.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,089
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Lol, coffee almost came out of my nose!
    15k in1.5 years after a loss to the doogs,
    Shall we dissect this logic?
    Considering "the loss" was 2 months ago..
    Divide that by 15k posts (x-1.5)=

Your logic is stupid, no relationship to any amount of poasts in 1.5 years vs a loss 2 months ago can be obtained.
    You must use the time frame you set and the amount of poasts within that time frame to draw any conclusion other than you do not possess math skills above the elementary level.

A better comparison in a 1.5 year timeframe, your poast count and the 2021 UW loss.might yield a logical conclusion.

Please do better, you are not helping your cause and making us all dumber.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Your logic is stupid, no relationship to any amount of poasts in 1.5 years vs a loss 2 months ago can be obtained.
    You must use the time frame you set and the amount of poasts within that time frame to draw any conclusion other than you do not possess math skills above the elementary level.

A better comparison in a 1.5 year timeframe, your poast count and the 2021 UW loss.might yield a logical conclusion.

My post count in 2021 was 14k.

Over 9 years.

He's posted over 170 times in a fucking week. Almost all of them about recruiting stuff ngafa and then some comparison with Washington's. Complete loser.

Math skills. lol. You bluehairs are so fucking turned around.
  • Options
    haie said:

Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

My post count in 2021 was 14k.

Over 9 years.

He's posted over 170 times in a fucking week. Almost all of them about recruiting stuff ngafa and then some comparison with Washington's. Complete loser.

Math skills. lol. You bluehairs are so fucking turned around.
    NGAFA as you feverishly shit poast responses. R U fucking retarded?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Nobody is bored enough to read this, not even @trublue