Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way too early Top 25

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Blueduck said:

It's apparent that there are some "individuals" here who's only intent is to devolve every thread into a childish game of insults and name calling.

Again, a little good natured ribbing is expected but personal attacks only prove you cannot carry on any type of adult discussion or debate on any topic.
    You only insult yourself and the rest of your Husky community.

It’s apparent that you’re a sensitive little bitch. I’ve never seen you post a football take. You jumped into the middle of some shit talking and your pussy got sore when you got made fun of for it. Take dnc’s advice because I’m not going anywhere and neither is your homosexuality.
    God you’re a real first class asshole loser.
  • Options

Blueduck said:

I literally started this and several others with the intent of football as the topic but the three Amigo's troll anything any Duck here says with stupidity, childish insults and dispairaging comments which are clearly reflective about their own sexual insecurities in an attempt to derail any football discussion and turn it into a dick measuring contest behind a keyboard from their parents basement.

I could care less myself what FTJ says beyond his last attack.
    If there is a relevant football discussion I will participate in.
    So far it's just been monkeys flinging feces at anyone who attemps to have a discussion.

Find a real Oregon board and get a life
    Have a decent take every so often, okay?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    holy shit 200 posts in a week.
  • Options
    haie said:

holy shit 200 posts in a week.

Thanks for the update. I like having my version of a pitch count bitch.

You’re the best Haie!
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

It's apparent that there are some "individuals" here who's only intent is to devolve every thread into a childish game of insults and name calling.

Again, a little good natured ribbing is expected but personal attacks only prove you cannot carry on any type of adult discussion or debate on any topic.

It’s apparent that you’re a sensitive little bitch. I’ve never seen you post a football take. You jumped into the middle of some shit talking and your pussy got sore when you got made fun of for it. Take dnc’s advice because I’m not going anywhere and neither is your homosexuality.
    Cry harder and let it all out. Then take a deep breath. You’re going to be okay old man (even though it’s funny that you’re more pissed about this than me talking about your fat wife).
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

I literally started this and several others with the intent of football as the topic but the three Amigo's troll anything any Duck here says with stupidity, childish insults and dispairaging comments which are clearly reflective about their own sexual insecurities in an attempt to derail any football discussion and turn it into a dick measuring contest behind a keyboard from their parents basement.

So far it's just been monkeys flinging feces at anyone who attemps to have a discussion.

My takes are awesome. Get back to work at the Hazel Dell 7 11 faggot.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

You are easily the worst participant on these here boards. It’s not even close. I don’t even know why you bother. #beige
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Cry harder and let it all out. Then take a deep breath. You’re going to be okay old man (even though it’s funny that you’re more pissed about this than me talking about your fat wife).
    Naw, I just like calling it like it is. You're trying too hard. Haie.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

I appreciate your confidence in your limited abilities.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Flushing out the sensitive bitches with ease 🥱

Let your two dads handle this one, Blue and Tru are gonna be okay too
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Too many quooks here need to go buy a 150$ pack of cigars and learn why their coach is a complete fucking loser.

Jonathan Smith owns you people.
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

You are easily the worst participant on these here boards. It’s not even close. I don’t even know why you bother. #beige
    words of another butt hurt bitch
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

You keep telling yourself how awesome you are.

You sound nothing like Haie.

Have you noticed how you and you are the only poasters in love with emojis? Weird.

Flushing out frauds with ease.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Bill, I have full faith that if you stick around here long enough and pay attention to Duck poasters and not the doogs, you'll at the very least get marginally better.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Have you noticed how you and you are the only poasters in love with emojis? Weird.

Have you checked on @Blueduck today? You guys recovering okay?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

No I have not. How are you and you doing, Haie?
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I appreciate the shout out....are we back to talking about football in this thread yet?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

No I have not. How are you and you doing, Haie?
    Can you check his twat for me next time you guys hold hands and cry together?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Bill, I have full faith that if you stick around here long enough and pay attention to Duck poasters and not the doogs, you'll at the very least get marginally better.
    I'm here to fuck with you idiots. I've made no bones about it. I don't have Haie level rage, but put me in SW WA for a month and it would come easily.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

I'm here to fuck with you idiots. I've made no bones about it. I don't have Haie level rage, but put me in SW WA for a month and it would come easily.
    It that what you’re doing?

OK!