Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Brand

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

So that leaves just one. This seems to be really hard for uw fans to accept but that's the opinion outside the PNW. Just telling it like it is. Sorry.
    UW is better known and always has been

That's why Oregon needs gimmicks
    Whatever gives you some comfort on those cold dark nights I say go for it.

‘GameDay’ debuted in 1993 and is making its 11th appearance at Oregon, which leads the Pac-12. (Only USC, which has hosted 10 times, is even close.)

Media covers the "National Brand" they ignore little brother.
    They go to fucking Appalachian State, Pullman, all over the place now. Everyone is bored of it and no one cares.

Only Oregon takes those seriously with their "look at us" song and dance in togas that none of the other schools in America do when it's their turn.

Doesn't mean shit.
    They've gone to Pullman once. They go to Oregon all the time. How often have they covered one of your games when your opponent wasn't Oregon?
    Literally the last time they were in Seattle when we played USC?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

So that leaves just one. This seems to be really hard for uw fans to accept but that's the opinion outside the PNW. Just telling it like it is. Sorry.

‘GameDay’ debuted in 1993 and is making its 11th appearance at Oregon, which leads the Pac-12. (Only USC, which has hosted 10 times, is even close.)

They go to fucking Appalachian State, Pullman, all over the place now. Everyone is bored of it and no one cares.

Only Oregon takes those seriously with their "look at us" song and dance in togas that none of the other schools in America do when it's their turn.

Doesn't mean shit.
    They've gone to Pullman once. They go to Oregon all the time. How often have they covered one of your games when your opponent wasn't Oregon?
    Retards have problems answering the questions they were asked.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Retards think the number of times GameDay has come to your shithole matters. I remember the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle.

They came to Eugene this year because the Pac 12 and ESPN were already on their knees ready to blow UCLA.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited January 2023
    After UCLA dispatched Washington at the Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

LOL...........................come on Race let’s be serious here. Fats is running a gimmick MWC passing game right now. It got him to the Alamo Bowel with the best QB he will ever have running it at uw.
    Fats lives in your head
    Lanning.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.
    Coping from Haie. "it's stupid because, well, because they never come to uw so that means, like it's stupid." What a laughable fucktard this guy is.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Retards think the number of times GameDay has come to your shithole matters. I remember the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle.

They came to Eugene this year because the Pac 12 and ESPN were already on their knees ready to blow UCLA.
    The pressing here is reaching epic levels. It's become cool on HH to shit on GameDay because they only come to uw for the opponent. What a fucking loser you are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Shocked that College Game day has covered a "Brand" like UW so sparingly while covering Oregon so often. Why would they do that? Why aren't they giving UW more coverage? You're the "Brand" right?

I don't think Gameday matters but they obviously think Oregon matters a hell of lot more than UW.

Btw, I love how this Kunt's original argument was that Gameday is no big deal because they go everywhere. Okay, so why don't they go to Seattle very often?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I remember the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle.
    Meaning Haie remembers the only times they've ever come to Seattle. They came for the first time when Oregon kicked their asses in 2013. They came again in 2016. When was the other time they came that you remember Haie?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Shocked that College Game day has covered a "Brand" like UW so sparingly while covering Oregon so often. Why would they do that? Why aren't they giving UW more coverage? You're the "Brand" right?

I don't think Gameday matters but they obviously think Oregon matters a hell of lot more than UW.

Btw, I love how this Kunt's original argument was that Gameday is no big deal because they go everywhere. Okay, so why don't they go to Seattle very often?
    It's not a big deal. Oregon fans think it is. But then again Oregon fans jerk off to a lot of stuff that doesn't matter to anyone else but them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    Still waiting on this lucid "National Brand" argument from the board quooks.

20k student body. Located in a shit hole town no one cares about in a shit hole state no one cares about, putting out an "education" that can get you a 40k job at Nike or pumping gas.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

It's not a big deal. Oregon fans think it is. But then again Oregon fans jerk off to a lot of stuff that doesn't matter to anyone else but them.
    I'm an Oregon fan and I don't think it's a big deal. It's just weird the way they give so much more coverage to a team that's not a brand while ignoring a team that you claim is a brand. Why would that do that Haie? Do they hate ratings?

Remind me again about that 3rd visit to Seattle you "remember" Gameday making Haie?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

20k student body. Located in a shit hole town no one cares about in a shit hole state no one cares about, putting out an "education" that can get you a 40k job at Nike or pumping gas.

Still waiting for you to ID that 3rd visit from Gameday that you "remember" Haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Still waiting for you to ID that 3rd visit from Gameday that you "remember" Haie.
    Your argument is fucking stupid and not even worth responding to. Sorry, you've made one weak ass point that no one here even agrees with in the slightest. And you can't refute the claim about UCLA.

Since we're asking questions, how come Oregon has to make a 10 minute jerkoff video but Ohio State does not? Shouldn't the entire country already know all of those things about your school?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Your argument is fucking stupid and not even worth responding to. Sorry, you've made one weak ass point that no one here even agrees with in the slightest. And you can't refute the claim about UCLA.

Since we're asking questions, how come Oregon has to make a 10 minute jerkoff video but Ohio State does not? Shouldn't the entire country already know all of those things about your school?
    That's a good Kunt. Whenever the questions expose you for the pompous ignorant dickhead you are, then the question is "stupid."

Btw, what is my "argument" dumbfuck? I'm just asking you questions about claims you've made and you can't answer them.

Love how Gameday isn't important, and yet you claim to "remember" them coming to Seattle more times than they really have.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

“GUYS IS NOT A BIG DEAL.”

Clearly it is or Haie wouldn’t be shitting all over himself saying so.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Is that Jimmy L. right after CJV ran it up the ass of his D in OT for the win?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

This fucktard does protest too much. doesn’t he?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Gameday is no big deal. And that's why Haie inflates the number of times he "remembers" them coming to Seattle. Because it's no big deal. I still don't understand how a "Brand" like UW doesn't get more media coverage. All this time I thought they cared about ratings but I guess they really don't so they ignore the "brand" and cover Oregon more often. Weird.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Gameday is no big deal. And that's why Haie inflates the number of times he "remembers" them coming to Seattle. Because it's no big deal. I still don't understand how a "Brand" like UW doesn't get more media coverage. All this time I thought they cared about ratings but I guess they really don't so they ignore the "brand" and cover Oregon more often. Weird.
    You don’t understand. People know all about uw football across the country and because of that Gameday sees no reason to come to Seattle.

Just like they don’t go to Bama, tOSU, Muchigan. And now each year they try to give some pub to schools having a great year, like App. State because people are interested.

That flies over Haie’s pointy head.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

You don’t understand. People know all about uw football across the country and because of that Gameday sees no reason to come to Seattle.

Just like they don’t go to Bama, tOSU, Muchigan. And now each year they try to give some pub to schools having a great year, like App. State because people are interested.

That flies over Haie’s pointy head.
    They don't care about ratings. They ignore the school that is a "brand" while giving coverage to the school that isn't a brand.