Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Brand

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@trublue

Once a meme or saying is born it cannot be killed. Fair or not.

You'll always be our favorite #necrophiliacduck

Nice that the “man of faith” came up with it because of the crimes allegedly committed by an ex-Husky.

Basewoman should go visit Kevin Ware in prison in Texas and ask him the questions that interest him so.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

@trublue

Once a meme or saying is born it cannot be killed. Fair or not.

You'll always be our favorite #necrophiliacduck

Nice that the “man of faith” came up with it because of the crimes allegedly committed by an ex-Husky.

Basewoman should go visit Kevin Ware in prison in Texas and ask him the questions that interest him so.
    The more you fight it the stronger it becomes

You need to kill it

And then have sex with it
  • Options
    Another funny “man of faith”.

Wear it as a badge of honor, Race.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Ted Bundy, Jerramy Stevens, & Kevin Ware ... That's all @trublue has to hang his hat on.

So pedantic.

Ted Bundy, Jerramy Stevens, & Kevin Ware ... That's all @trublue has to hang his hat on.

So pedantic.

No, that’s not all. You want a complete list from the Rose Bowl winning team, Bazy?

Oregon has it’s own Hall of Shame.
    great use of the quote feature, as always
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Another funny “man of faith”.

Wear it as a badge of honor, Race.

I felt bad hitting post comment but I couldn't help it
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    trublue said:

So pedantic.

So pedantic.

No, that’s not all. You want a complete list from the Rose Bowl winning team, Bazy?

Oregon has it’s own Hall of Shame.
    I don't care about either team's hall of shame.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Me, LaMichael James, and Dana Altman having big belly laughs at Killer Burger over how badly tru's struggling right now.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I see the DOC approved Tru’s internet usage this evening. Hoping we can all share a laugh remembering the time he thought Oregon played on Christmas Eve ☺️

Stayed up a little late, Haie. My bad.

Recruits talk with their feet. That makes Oregon a National brand.

BTW: I realize you went to high school in Camas and probably live in a gated community in unincorporated Clark County.

Nevertheless, most of Clark County, including many parts of the City of Vancouver are no better than Lane County.

You make things up in your head about me. Thoroughly dominated.

I am @trublue and you are the corpse he digs up and fucks.
    You’re referring to ex-Huskies, Kevin Ware and Ted Bundy.
    Who do you model your necrophilia habit off of more: Ware or Bundy? I’m hearing Bundy from many if not all posters, but curious what you see in yourself?
    It’s a HUSKY THANG. Baseman was all over Ware’s “Tampering with a corpse” charge being the equivalent of necrophilia.
    Nah. Noticed--everyone did--your infatuation with the dead and pointed it out while you were all over, and all in if ya know what I mean the dead.

Would you say you're a Ridgway type necrophile? Hit 'em until the flies flock, or nah they get better with age?

TIA

@trublue
    The “man of faith” weighs in . . . Simply pointed out a player that was part of the Rick Neuheisel dreckfest y’all were so proud of.

You know, the team that had many players who were not held accountable for there criminal behavior and what the end result was, I.e., Kevin Ware being charged with murdering his girlfriend and tampering with her deceased body.

Walk in peace, man of faith.
    Right, living in glass houses, stone throwing or something

Didn't they pay $800,000 to some poor girl who was raped by 3 U of Ho basketball players?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    @trublue still has his 1982 Joe Avezzano poster hanging.

Draw your own conclusions.

@PurpleBaze @CFetters_Nacho_Lover @GrundleStiltzkin
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon. One of only 2 National Brands in the Pac-12, soon to be the only one.
    It just sucks.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

It just sucks.

Keep spamming that over and over in a way that doesn't at all sound insecure you stupid fuck 😆

Shitgene is shitgene.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I see the DOC approved Tru’s internet usage this evening. Hoping we can all share a laugh remembering the time he thought Oregon played on Christmas Eve ☺️

BTW: I realize you went to high school in Camas and probably live in a gated community in unincorporated Clark County.

Nevertheless, most of Clark County, including many parts of the City of Vancouver are no better than Lane County.

Who do you model your necrophilia habit off of more: Ware or Bundy? I’m hearing Bundy from many if not all posters, but curious what you see in yourself?
    It’s a HUSKY THANG. Baseman was all over Ware’s “Tampering with a corpse” charge being the equivalent of necrophilia.
    Nah. Noticed--everyone did--your infatuation with the dead and pointed it out while you were all over, and all in if ya know what I mean the dead.

Would you say you're a Ridgway type necrophile? Hit 'em until the flies flock, or nah they get better with age?

TIA

@trublue
    The “man of faith” weighs in . . . Simply pointed out a player that was part of the Rick Neuheisel dreckfest y’all were so proud of.

You know, the team that had many players who were not held accountable for there criminal behavior and what the end result was, I.e., Kevin Ware being charged with murdering his girlfriend and tampering with her deceased body.

Didn't they pay $800,000 to some poor girl who was raped by 3 U of Ho basketball players?
    Tell me all about the rape(s) incident(s), Bill, you big dope.

The girl was partying/drinking with several basketball players. Ended up having sex with them.

She was so traumatized, she went back to their apartment the next day for ???

Then she felt bad about the situation.

Tell me how many of the athletes were charged with rape and convicted, Bill. Zero.

The crime in the situation was that Dana Altman let one of the players transfer to Oregon after he had been charged with sexual assault at his previous school.

The University got involved in the situation, which resulted in the settlement.

If she was raped, why did she go see them at their apartment the next day?

If the facts are different, please enlighten me, Bill.

Links?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Baseman said:

@trublue still has his 1982 Joe Avezzano poster hanging.

Draw your own conclusions.

@PurpleBaze @CFetters_Nacho_Lover @GrundleStiltzkin

Avocado . . . A legend in OSEwe coaching history. A head coach with a 6-47-2 record from 1979 - 1984.

Avocado died of a heart while on a treadmill in 2012.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

It just sucks.

Keep spamming that over and over in a way that doesn't at all sound insecure you stupid fuck 😆

Shitgene is shitgene.
    MELTDOWN!

My work is finished here.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Honestly, I don't think any school should be proud of those figures. In FBS, you need to be in the 75-80% range before you can celebrate. That just tells me, the entire conference has been a shit show for almost an entire decade.
    Washington has one outlier 4 win season bringing it down to 70.
    Oregon did as well. But still Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St, Michigan, etc, haven't had a four win season since before we all (except for Race) been born.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon fans supporting rape culture… shocker
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

TIA

@trublue

Tell me all about the rape(s) incident(s), Bill, you big dope.

The girl was partying/drinking with several basketball players. Ended up having sex with them.

She was so traumatized, she went back to their apartment the next day for ???

Then she felt bad about the situation.

Tell me how many of the athletes were charged with rape and convicted, Bill. Zero.

The crime in the situation was that Dana Altman let one of the players transfer to Oregon after he had been charged with sexual assault at his previous school.

The University got involved in the situation, which resulted in the settlement.

If she was raped, why did she go see them at their apartment the next day?

If the facts are different, please enlighten me, Bill.

Links?
    The details of that case were outrageous. She gets drunk fucks a couple of the guys from the b-ball team. Goes back the next morning for more sex with one of the same guys and then decides after a few days and consulting with her girl friends that she'd really been "raped."
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Had far more to do with slut culture than rape.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Had far more to do with slut culture than rape.
    Sounds like she was asking for it. Disgusting comment.