Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Brand

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay Boblet!

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Still waiting on this lucid "National Brand" argument from the board quooks.

20k student body. Located in a shit hole town no one cares about in a shit hole state no one cares about, putting out an "education" that can get you a 40k job at Nike or pumping gas.

Still waiting for you to ID that 3rd visit from Gameday that you "remember" Haie.
    Your argument is fucking stupid and not even worth responding to. Sorry, you've made one weak ass point that no one here even agrees with in the slightest. And you can't refute the claim about UCLA.

Since we're asking questions, how come Oregon has to make a 10 minute jerkoff video but Ohio State does not? Shouldn't the entire country already know all of those things about your school?
    That's a good Kunt. Whenever the questions expose you for the pompous ignorant dickhead you are, then the question is "stupid."

Btw, what is my "argument" dumbfuck? I'm just asking you questions about claims you've made and you can't answer them.

Love how Gameday isn't important, and yet you claim to "remember" them coming to Seattle more times than they really have.
    You're going around in circles over minutiae because you have nothing.

What questions are exposing me 😆

Think I walked through red square when we played SC in 2016. You done squirting eggs now?

You know deep down Oregon is a little shitty school. That why the chatch is so butthurt too.

Again, final chance, if Oregon is a National Brand how come they came out with that commercial in 2014? Doesn't the entire nation already know about the university of Oregon traditions?

How come Ohio State doesn't need to make a commercial explaining what a fucking buckeye is?
    Speaking of fucking head up the ass arguments. According to Haie, Apple and Toyota shouldn't ever advertise because they're already brands and most people know who they are already. Btw, I love how you've introduced this "question" of yours all because you can't answer any of the questions I've put to you. It's your standard dodge because you're dumb as dogshit Haie.
    The difference is it's literally one commercial, once. That's a far cry from tech giants dude 😂

lol I answered every question retard. GameDay sucks, it means nothing, and you're pressing bigly.
    Pressing is Haie’s white flag.

HTH.
    JFC, you're going to double my total post count in a month you fucking imbecile 🤣
    You were poasting here from your room at motel 6 while I was enjoying time with my family. You may be the least self aware MFer ever. LOL....
    Your family definitely didn’t enjoy spending time with their loser dad and husband
    I love White Flags. I collect them. From you. Dipshit. You’re only good at this in your mind. Never forget that. SimpleJack.
    You’re crushing it on here, everyone is holding their breath for the next 14k posts.
    My official poast monitor. I’m honored.
  • Options

This thread

Bridge out ahead.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

This thread

Bridge out ahead.
    If Haie/FTJ’s goal as stated were words to the effect, be a fucking insufferable cunt (shortly after the Washington victory over Oregon this year), he has lived up to his word. Actually, he’s the same as he was BEFORE the game.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

So that leaves just one. This seems to be really hard for uw fans to accept but that's the opinion outside the PNW. Just telling it like it is. Sorry.
    UW is better known and always has been

That's why Oregon needs gimmicks
    National champs in 1997 for basketball. Little known FACT.

Coronabruin seems to have forgotten, UCLA was the 1995 National Champs in NCAA Men’s Basketball.

1997 Champs : Arizona
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

This thread

Bridge out ahead.
    If Haie/FTJ’s goal as stated were words to the effect, be a fucking insufferable cunt (shortly after the Washington victory over Oregon this year), he has lived up to his word. Actually, he’s the same as he was BEFORE the game.

This is no way for a lonely man to make friends.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

So that leaves just one. This seems to be really hard for uw fans to accept but that's the opinion outside the PNW. Just telling it like it is. Sorry.

Whatever gives you some comfort on those cold dark nights I say go for it.

‘GameDay’ debuted in 1993 and is making its 11th appearance at Oregon, which leads the Pac-12. (Only USC, which has hosted 10 times, is even close.)

Media covers the "National Brand" they ignore little brother.
    They go to fucking Appalachian State, Pullman, all over the place now. Everyone is bored of it and no one cares.

Only Oregon takes those seriously with their "look at us" song and dance in togas that none of the other schools in America do when it's their turn.

Doesn't mean shit.
    They've gone to Pullman once. They go to Oregon all the time. How often have they covered one of your games when your opponent wasn't Oregon?
    Literally the last time they were in Seattle when we played USC?
    Retards have problems answering the questions they were asked.

Retards think the number of times GameDay has come to your shithole matters. I remember the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle.

They came to Eugene this year because the Pac 12 and ESPN were already on their knees ready to blow UCLA.
    The pressing here is reaching epic levels. It's become cool on HH to shit on GameDay because they only come to uw for the opponent. What a fucking loser you are.
    What a stupid fucking statement.

Nobody has cared about Gaymeday for ten years, except for insecure Duck fans who want to make sure everyone knows they're important.

It's hilarious to see _uck fans hand count how many times they've had it. I have no idea how many times Washington has been on it or any other team. It got really dumb when it went to three hours, had fake sob human interest stories from Tom Rinaldi, and tranny bitch Maria Taylor started back stabbing her fellow employees.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

‘GameDay’ debuted in 1993 and is making its 11th appearance at Oregon, which leads the Pac-12. (Only USC, which has hosted 10 times, is even close.)

They go to fucking Appalachian State, Pullman, all over the place now. Everyone is bored of it and no one cares.

Only Oregon takes those seriously with their "look at us" song and dance in togas that none of the other schools in America do when it's their turn.

Doesn't mean shit.
    They've gone to Pullman once. They go to Oregon all the time. How often have they covered one of your games when your opponent wasn't Oregon?

Retards think the number of times GameDay has come to your shithole matters. I remember the last 2-3 times they've come to Seattle.

They came to Eugene this year because the Pac 12 and ESPN were already on their knees ready to blow UCLA.
    The pressing here is reaching epic levels. It's become cool on HH to shit on GameDay because they only come to uw for the opponent. What a fucking loser you are.

Nobody has cared about Gaymeday for ten years, except for insecure Duck fans who want to make sure everyone knows they're important.

It's hilarious to see _uck fans hand count how many times they've had it. I have no idea how many times Washington has been on it or any other team. It got really dumb when it went to three hours, had fake sob human interest stories from Tom Rinaldi, and tranny bitch Maria Taylor started back stabbing her fellow employees.
    I have no idea how many times Gameday has been to Oregon. I just know Haie is lying when he claims to "remember" them being in Seattle 3 times. Btw, reading the local Seattle press and the UW school paper people sure seemed to be excited when Gameday finally showed up in Seattle. Too bad Oregon kicked your asses that day. Since Haie is too big a Kunt to answer maybe you can take a stab at it.

If UW is a "brand" as Haie claimed, (and as he now lies and claims he never said it) and Oregon isn't a brand, why has ESPN chosen to highlight the team that's not a brand and ignore the team that is a brand?

• Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

I have no idea how many times Gameday has been to Oregon. I just know Haie is lying when he claims to "remember" them being in Seattle 3 times. Btw, reading the local Seattle press and the UW school paper people sure seemed to be excited when Gameday finally showed up in Seattle. Too bad Oregon kicked your asses that day. Since Haie is too big a Kunt to answer maybe you can take a stab at it.

If UW is a "brand" as Haie claimed, (and as he now lies and claims he never said it) and Oregon isn't a brand, why has ESPN chosen to highlight the team that's not a brand and ignore the team that is a brand?

Cougs and Ducks (and Boise CC) get excited about stupid shit like GD and putting their flags on the Space Needle, billboards of quarterbacks noone in Eastern Time has heard of and other gimmicks. It might have been cool in 2013, but you'd never hear a real program brag about it. It's not worth my time to look it up for any school because it's meaningless. They did App State once.

Nobody cares about Oregon besides a few Texas recruits who know it'll be pay day, with or without NIL. You're aTM/Michigan State/Kansas State level. People are aware of it, but no real fan would call Oregon a national brand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

Doesn't mean shit.

Cougs and Ducks (and Boise CC) get excited about stupid shit like GD and putting their flags on the Space Needle, billboards of quarterbacks noone in Eastern Time has heard of and other gimmicks. It might have been cool in 2013, but you'd never hear a real program brag about it. It's not worth my time to look it up for any school because it's meaningless. They did App State once.

Nobody cares about Oregon besides a few Texas recruits who know it'll be pay day, with or without NIL. You're aTM/Michigan State/Kansas State level. People are aware of it, but no real fan would call Oregon a national brand.
    Sad, like Haie, you dodged the question
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boblet must have flunked his Gresham high school debate class and doesn't understand why no one gives a shit about his "question" 😆
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Boblet must have flunked his Gresham high school debate class and doesn't understand why no one gives a shit about his "question" 😆

I already forgot what it was...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I already forgot what it was...
    So did Boblet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Who got under whose skin here? Enjoy the ass tonguing Haie
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Who got under whose skin here? Enjoy the ass tonguing Haie

I thought we were having an argument over another baseless quook claim on @MessageBoardGeniuses favorite sub board?
  • Options
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    This also shows the AZ teams need the conference waaaay more than the conference needs them.

SDSU...smh, probably want to think hard about inviting them down the road.
    Jmho
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    Those are interesting numbers no doubt. Looking deeper. Week 1 vs. Georgia drove half the 12M delta between Oregon/Washington numbers (6.3M to 300k on Pac 12 network for Kent St/UW). There are a number of weeks with more comparable matchups that were basically driven by TV window (see week 2, UW/MSU outdrew Oregon/BYU by 250k but had a better TV window at 4:30 vs. 12:30). UWs two Friday night, 7:30 games drew less than the Oregon games the same week.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:
    That’s his wife. She’s a five year bone cancer survivor.
    That’s awesome! That’s why I posted it with no comment