Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Brand

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Imagine spending 8 pages trying to pretend like Mizzou and Wake didn’t outdraw you two weeks ago.

Good thing 46 doesn’t care!
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

USC is gone

So that leaves just one. This seems to be really hard for uw fans to accept but that's the opinion outside the PNW. Just telling it like it is. Sorry.
    UW is better known and always has been

That's why Oregon needs gimmicks
    National champs in 1997 for basketball. Little known FACT.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Still waiting on this lucid "National Brand" argument from the board quooks.

20k student body. Located in a shit hole town no one cares about in a shit hole state no one cares about, putting out an "education" that can get you a 40k job at Nike or pumping gas.

Still waiting for you to ID that 3rd visit from Gameday that you "remember" Haie.
    Your argument is fucking stupid and not even worth responding to. Sorry, you've made one weak ass point that no one here even agrees with in the slightest. And you can't refute the claim about UCLA.

Since we're asking questions, how come Oregon has to make a 10 minute jerkoff video but Ohio State does not? Shouldn't the entire country already know all of those things about your school?
    That's a good Kunt. Whenever the questions expose you for the pompous ignorant dickhead you are, then the question is "stupid."

Btw, what is my "argument" dumbfuck? I'm just asking you questions about claims you've made and you can't answer them.

Love how Gameday isn't important, and yet you claim to "remember" them coming to Seattle more times than they really have.
    You're going around in circles over minutiae because you have nothing.

What questions are exposing me 😆

Think I walked through red square when we played SC in 2016. You done squirting eggs now?

You know deep down Oregon is a little shitty school. That why the chatch is so butthurt too.

Again, final chance, if Oregon is a National Brand how come they came out with that commercial in 2014? Doesn't the entire nation already know about the university of Oregon traditions?

How come Ohio State doesn't need to make a commercial explaining what a fucking buckeye is?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine being FTJ and losing sleep over the fact that Oregon is considered a National Brand and uw is uw.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

20k student body. Located in a shit hole town no one cares about in a shit hole state no one cares about, putting out an "education" that can get you a 40k job at Nike or pumping gas.

Still waiting for you to ID that 3rd visit from Gameday that you "remember" Haie.
    Your argument is fucking stupid and not even worth responding to. Sorry, you've made one weak ass point that no one here even agrees with in the slightest. And you can't refute the claim about UCLA.

Since we're asking questions, how come Oregon has to make a 10 minute jerkoff video but Ohio State does not? Shouldn't the entire country already know all of those things about your school?
    That's a good Kunt. Whenever the questions expose you for the pompous ignorant dickhead you are, then the question is "stupid."

Btw, what is my "argument" dumbfuck? I'm just asking you questions about claims you've made and you can't answer them.

Love how Gameday isn't important, and yet you claim to "remember" them coming to Seattle more times than they really have.

Think I walked through red square when we played SC in 2016. You done squirting eggs now?

You know deep down Oregon is a little shitty school. That why the chatch is so butthurt too.

Again, final chance, if Oregon is a National Brand how come they came out with that commercial in 2014? Doesn't the entire nation already know about the university of Oregon traditions?

How come Ohio State doesn't need to make a commercial explaining what a fucking buckeye is?
    Speaking of fucking head up the ass arguments. According to Haie, Apple and Toyota shouldn't ever advertise because they're already brands and most people know who they are already. Btw, I love how you've introduced this "question" of yours all because you can't answer any of the questions I've put to you. It's your standard dodge because you're dumb as dogshit Haie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being FTJ and losing sleep over the fact that Oregon is considered a National Brand and uw is uw.

Media genius Haie has informed us that ESPN doesn't cover Washington because they are already a "brand" and that Budweiser has to run commercials because people don't know about them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Speaking of fucking head up the ass arguments. According to Haie, Apple and Toyota shouldn't ever advertise because they're already brands and most people know who they are already. Btw, I love how you've introduced this "question" of yours all because you can't answer any of the questions I've put to you. It's your standard dodge because you're dumb as dogshit Haie.
    The difference is it's literally one commercial, once. That's a far cry from tech giants dude 😂

lol I answered every question retard. GameDay sucks, it means nothing, and you're pressing bigly.
  • Options
    ESPN. “Shit let’s head out to Oregon again because no one cares and they’re not a National Brand.”

Things never said when deciding on which game to showcase and where.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Media genius Haie has informed us that ESPN doesn't cover Washington because they are already a "brand" and that Budweiser has to run commercials because people don't know about them.
    Rage pressing.
  • Options
    Okay Boblet!
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

The difference is it's literally one commercial, once. That's a far cry from tech giants dude 😂

lol I answered every question retard. GameDay sucks, it means nothing, and you're pressing bigly.
    Pressing is Haie’s white flag.

HTH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Okay Boblet!

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

HTH.
    JFC, you're going to double my total post count in a month you fucking imbecile 🤣
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay Boblet!

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

HTH.
    JFC, you're going to double my total post count in a month you fucking imbecile 🤣
    You were poasting here from your room at motel 6 while I was enjoying time with my family. You may be the least self aware MFer ever. LOL....
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Haie is so fucking stupid he doesn't even remember his own head up the ass arguments. Wouldn't the fact that a "tech giant" still runs millions of dollars of Ads each year punch a giant hole in your head up the ass claim that things that are already "National Brands" don't need to advertise? You really are a fucking moron aren't you Haie.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay Boblet!

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

HTH.
    You were poasting here from your room at motel 6 while I was enjoying time with my family. You may be the least self aware MFer ever. LOL....
    Your family definitely didn’t enjoy spending time with their loser dad and husband
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay Boblet!

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

HTH.
    Your family definitely didn’t enjoy spending time with their loser dad and husband
    I love White Flags. I collect them. From you. Dipshit. You’re only good at this in your mind. Never forget that. SimpleJack.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Haie is so fucking stupid he doesn't even remember his own head up the ass arguments. Wouldn't the fact that a "tech giant" still runs millions of dollars of Ads each year punch a giant hole in your head up the ass claim that things that are already "National Brands" don't need to advertise? You really are a fucking moron aren't you Haie.
    Literally none of that makes sense bro.

Ohio State showed 0 commercials. Assumed the country knew who they are.

Oregon showed one giant 10 minute infomercial right before the game.

If you can't finish this 20 piece kids jigsaw together then I can't help you.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Haie thinks he’s winning right here. Don’t tell him.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Okay Boblet!

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

HTH.
    I love White Flags. I collect them. From you. Dipshit. You’re only good at this in your mind. Never forget that. SimpleJack.
    You’re crushing it on here, everyone is holding their breath for the next 14k posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Love how Haie the dumbfuck "knows" what Ohio State was thinking. If that's the case Haie, why doesn't Ohio State turndown those halftime Ads where they promote their school? For that matter why doens't Washington turn down those Ads? You're already a "brand" Haie, why waste time and money creating those Ads?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam