Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

National Brand

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So people tuned in to watch Texas. Is this shocking? Somehow I have to believe the number would be the same if they played Utah. Just a non-doog take.

I KNEW you’d be too dumb to understand this isn’t about Texas/Washington but is instead an indictment of your fucking stupid national brand take. HTH, but it won’t.
    Where did anyone ever say that the Oregon national brand was equivalent to Texas?

Why are you so ass hurt over the fact that it's not just Oregon fans who identify Oregon as a National Brand?

You do know that right, moron?

You have a nice little program, you should be happy and stop obsessing over Oregon.
    Wake and Missouri national brands too? Just checking where the line gets drawn pea brain.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So people tuned in to watch Texas. Is this shocking? Somehow I have to believe the number would be the same if they played Utah. Just a non-doog take.

I KNEW you’d be too dumb to understand this isn’t about Texas/Washington but is instead an indictment of your fucking stupid national brand take. HTH, but it won’t.
    Where did anyone ever say that the Oregon national brand was equivalent to Texas?

Why are you so ass hurt over the fact that it's not just Oregon fans who identify Oregon as a National Brand?

You have a nice little program, you should be happy and stop obsessing over Oregon.
    Wake and Missouri national brands too? Just checking where the line gets drawn pea brain.
    Are people referring to them as a National Brand?

It's okay that uw isn't seen as a national brand. No one really cares.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Show me someone besides you saying the same about Oregon. I’ll wait.
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You're funny. I thought you actually paid attention to CFB. Guess not.

I don't for the life of me understand why the Oregon national brand fact has planted itself so far up your ass?
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I don't for the life of me understand why the Oregon national brand fact has planted itself so far up your ass?
    National Brands draw 3M viewers! Just like Syracuse and Minnesota! Retarded.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

People identify Oregon as a National Brand.

Why does that trigger you so much?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People watch Washington

I gave Oregon credit for the ratings that Ohio State pulled last year. Why so defensive?
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m laughing at you. Mizzou & Wake: Oregon’s peers.

People watch Washington

I gave Oregon credit for the ratings that Ohio State pulled last year. Why so defensive?

Focus Race. We're talking about FTJ being obsessed with the fact that Oregon is identified as a National Brand and uw, not so much.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

People watch Washington

Focus Race. We're talking about FTJ being obsessed with the fact that Oregon is identified as a National Brand and uw, not so much.
    No he's just laughing at the stupid assertion that Oregon is a national brand

We all are

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being so obsessed with Oregon that you're losing your shit over the fact that people outside of Oregon identify them as a National Brand.

Embarrassing.

For you.

Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

People watch Washington

That’s HaieJan to you Quook.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This fucking faggot is so upset 😆

Can't just enjoy his ⚾ bowl win and take a walk for perspective. What a fucking loser.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being so obsessed with Oregon that you're losing your shit over the fact that people outside of Oregon identify them as a National Brand.

Embarrassing.

For you.

Who are these people.

They are Nike hobbyists. They couldn't point Eugene on a map and they don't contribute money to Oregon.

That doesn't equate to a national brand bud.
    Imagine arguing that Oregon isn't a National Brand for 2 pages.

It's like you care.

I personally don't care that uw isn't seen as a national brand.
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

It's like you care.

We only have 800 pages to go to catch up to the guy who doesn’t care about national brands. Go feed your fat wife.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

It's like you care.

I'm not arguing.

If you were one you wouldn't be having to hire Dan Lanning.

I don't care at all that UW isn't seen as one. UW and the Seahawks have always been seen as Alaska South.

46XiJCAB said:

It's like you care.

We only have 800 pages to go to catch up to the guy who doesn’t care about national brands. Go feed your fat wife.
    I'm still befuddled by the fact that you're clearly hurt that Oregon is seen as a National Brand.

That's weird.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

national brand!

:D
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

It's like you care.

I'm not arguing.

If you were one you wouldn't be having to hire Dan Lanning.

I don't care at all that UW isn't seen as one. UW and the Seahawks have always been seen as Alaska South.
    Yes unfortunately Lanning was Oregon's only option.