Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Brand

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,853
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So people tuned in to watch Texas. Is this shocking? Somehow I have to believe the number would be the same if they played Utah. Just a non-doog take.

I KNEW you’d be too dumb to understand this isn’t about Texas/Washington but is instead an indictment of your fucking stupid national brand take. HTH, but it won’t.
    Where did anyone ever say that the Oregon national brand was equivalent to Texas?

Why are you so ass hurt over the fact that it's not just Oregon fans who identify Oregon as a National Brand?

You do know that right, moron?

You have a nice little program, you should be happy and stop obsessing over Oregon.
    Wake and Missouri national brands too? Just checking where the line gets drawn pea brain.
    Are people referring to them as a National Brand?
    Show me someone besides you saying the same about Oregon. I’ll wait.
    You're funny. I thought you actually paid attention to CFB. Guess not.

I don't for the life of me understand why the Oregon national brand fact has planted itself so far up your ass?
    National Brands draw 3M viewers! Just like Syracuse and Minnesota! Retarded.
    People identify Oregon as a National Brand.

Why does that trigger you so much?
    Are these the people that live in Trueblue's head who he conversates with on a regular basis?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So people tuned in to watch Texas. Is this shocking? Somehow I have to believe the number would be the same if they played Utah. Just a non-doog take.

I KNEW you’d be too dumb to understand this isn’t about Texas/Washington but is instead an indictment of your fucking stupid national brand take. HTH, but it won’t.
    Where did anyone ever say that the Oregon national brand was equivalent to Texas?

Why are you so ass hurt over the fact that it's not just Oregon fans who identify Oregon as a National Brand?

You have a nice little program, you should be happy and stop obsessing over Oregon.
    Wake and Missouri national brands too? Just checking where the line gets drawn pea brain.

I don't for the life of me understand why the Oregon national brand fact has planted itself so far up your ass?

Are these the people that live in Trueblue's head who he conversates with on a regular basis?
    English please.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine arguing that Oregon isn't a National Brand for 2 pages.

It's like you care.

I personally don't care that uw isn't seen as a national brand.

We only have 800 pages to go to catch up to the guy who doesn’t care about national brands. Go feed your fat wife.
    I'm still befuddled by the fact that you're clearly hurt that Oregon is seen as a National Brand.

That's weird.
    The only national brand you associate with is McDonald’s, Fats. Now go get her dinner like I said.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I see the DOC approved Tru’s internet usage this evening. Hoping we can all share a laugh remembering the time he thought Oregon played on Christmas Eve ☺️
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

People watch Washington

I gave Oregon credit for the ratings that Ohio State pulled last year. Why so defensive?

Focus Race. We're talking about FTJ being obsessed with the fact that Oregon is identified as a National Brand and uw, not so much.
    That’s HaieJan to you Quook.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Recruits.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

I see the DOC approved Tru’s internet usage this evening. Hoping we can all share a laugh remembering the time he thought Oregon played on Christmas Eve ☺️

Stayed up a little late, Haie. My bad.

Recruits talk with their feet. That makes Oregon a National brand.

BTW: I realize you went to high school in Camas and probably live in a gated community in unincorporated Clark County.

Nevertheless, most of Clark County, including many parts of the City of Vancouver are no better than Lane County.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is the only person I’ve seen here who claimed their team was a National Brand
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is the only person I’ve seen here who claimed their team was a National Brand
    I laughed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is a dumbfuck so there's that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

BTW: I realize you went to high school in Camas and probably live in a gated community in unincorporated Clark County.

Nevertheless, most of Clark County, including many parts of the City of Vancouver are no better than Lane County.

You make things up in your head about me. Thoroughly dominated.

I am @trublue and you are the corpse he digs up and fucks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,372
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread was dead

Then @trublue got interested
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?
  • Options
    edited January 2023

trublue said:

You’re referring to ex-Huskies, Kevin Ware and Ted Bundy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Who do you model your necrophilia habit off of more: Ware or Bundy? I’m hearing Bundy from many if not all posters, but curious what you see in yourself?
  • Options
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RECRUITS make Oregon a National brand. Oregon can recruit head to head with many of the top programs.
  • Options
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RECRUITS make Oregon a National brand. Oregon can recruit head to head with many of the top programs.
    #1 Athlete 2023 5* Nyckolas Harbor will visit Oregon next month.

Ran a 10.28 100M at 6' 5" 235.

According to Nyckolas, Oregon has the best of both worlds, football and track.
  • Options

trublue said:

trublue said:

Who do you model your necrophilia habit off of more: Ware or Bundy? I’m hearing Bundy from many if not all posters, but curious what you see in yourself?
    It’s a HUSKY THANG. Baseman was all over Ware’s “Tampering with a corpse” charge being the equivalent of necrophilia.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Texas is a blue blood, albeit one that's struggled since 2010. Oregon is....the noveaux riche douche kid at school who wears tacky expensive clothes and tells everyone about how much his daddy makes and all the cool vacations and toys he has. Few really like him, but some go to his house because he has the latest Xbox, a pool, and other cool shit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Those recruits are in it for Fill's money and all the dumb toys. They're low character, shallow bitches who makes snow angels in 50 degree weather next to a writing quarterback
  • Options
    Founders Club

trublue said:

trublue said:

:D:D:D