Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

National Brand

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So people tuned in to watch Texas. Is this shocking? Somehow I have to believe the number would be the same if they played Utah. Just a non-doog take.

I KNEW you’d be too dumb to understand this isn’t about Texas/Washington but is instead an indictment of your fucking stupid national brand take. HTH, but it won’t.
    Where did anyone ever say that the Oregon national brand was equivalent to Texas?

Why are you so ass hurt over the fact that it's not just Oregon fans who identify Oregon as a National Brand?

You do know that right, moron?

You have a nice little program, you should be happy and stop obsessing over Oregon.
    Haie is the only person I’ve seen here who claimed their team was a National Brand
    Link?
    Still waiting for @SFGbob

Looks like he's just as big of a wet noodle as the leftists he goes after in the tug 🤣🍺

What a hypocrite.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So people tuned in to watch Texas. Is this shocking? Somehow I have to believe the number would be the same if they played Utah. Just a non-doog take.

I KNEW you’d be too dumb to understand this isn’t about Texas/Washington but is instead an indictment of your fucking stupid national brand take. HTH, but it won’t.
    Where did anyone ever say that the Oregon national brand was equivalent to Texas?

Why are you so ass hurt over the fact that it's not just Oregon fans who identify Oregon as a National Brand?

You have a nice little program, you should be happy and stop obsessing over Oregon.
    Wake and Missouri national brands too? Just checking where the line gets drawn pea brain.
    Are people referring to them as a National Brand?
    Show me someone besides you saying the same about Oregon. I’ll wait.
    You're funny. I thought you actually paid attention to CFB. Guess not.

I don't for the life of me understand why the Oregon national brand fact has planted itself so far up your ass?
    National Brands draw 3M viewers! Just like Syracuse and Minnesota! Retarded.
    People identify Oregon as a National Brand.

Why does that trigger you so much?
    Are these the people that live in Trueblue's head who he conversates with on a regular basis?
    RECRUITS make Oregon a National brand. Oregon can recruit head to head with many of the top programs.
    Those recruits are in it for Fill's money and all the dumb toys. They're low character, shallow bitches who makes snow angels in 50 degree weather next to a writing quarterback
    Marcus Mariota?

Justin Herbert?

Generalize much, Bill?
    You can be silly and stupid at the same time.

“ . . . a writing quarterback.” I suppose Nick Foles can write.

Follow Haie’s lead.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wake and Missouri national brands too? Just checking where the line gets drawn pea brain.

I don't for the life of me understand why the Oregon national brand fact has planted itself so far up your ass?

Are these the people that live in Trueblue's head who he conversates with on a regular basis?
    RECRUITS make Oregon a National brand. Oregon can recruit head to head with many of the top programs.
    Those recruits are in it for Fill's money and all the dumb toys. They're low character, shallow bitches who makes snow angels in 50 degree weather next to a writing quarterback
    You pussies crying about KT’s snow angel make HH sound like a knitting circle bored.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Marcus Mariota?

Justin Herbert?

Generalize much, Bill?
    You can be silly and stupid at the same time.

“ . . . a writing quarterback.” I suppose Nick Foles can write.

Follow Haie’s lead.
    Wow, you caught a typo after I'd had 3 vodkas. Good job. Even Chimp had to boot loser Jeremiah Masoli
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You pussies crying about KT’s snow angel make HH sound like a knitting circle bored.
    Typical deflection. Typical Oregon trash
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

People watch Washington

I gave Oregon credit for the ratings that Ohio State pulled last year. Why so defensive?

Focus Race. We're talking about FTJ being obsessed with the fact that Oregon is identified as a National Brand and uw, not so much.
    That’s HaieJan to you Quook.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Recruits.
    Doh!

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is the only person I’ve seen here who claimed their team was a National Brand
    Link?
    Haie runs his twat of a mouth so much he can't even keep track of the bullshit that comes out of it.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:
    9-3

Sounds about right
    10-3, 10-4, 4-3, 12-2, 9-4. But still.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    trublue said:

trublue said:

I see the DOC approved Tru’s internet usage this evening. Hoping we can all share a laugh remembering the time he thought Oregon played on Christmas Eve ☺️

Stayed up a little late, Haie. My bad.

Recruits talk with their feet. That makes Oregon a National brand.

BTW: I realize you went to high school in Camas and probably live in a gated community in unincorporated Clark County.

Nevertheless, most of Clark County, including many parts of the City of Vancouver are no better than Lane County.

You make things up in your head about me. Thoroughly dominated.

I am @trublue and you are the corpse he digs up and fucks.
    You’re referring to ex-Huskies, Kevin Ware and Ted Bundy.
    projecting again

@PurpleBaze @Baseman
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

I see the DOC approved Tru’s internet usage this evening. Hoping we can all share a laugh remembering the time he thought Oregon played on Christmas Eve ☺️

BTW: I realize you went to high school in Camas and probably live in a gated community in unincorporated Clark County.

Nevertheless, most of Clark County, including many parts of the City of Vancouver are no better than Lane County.

Who do you model your necrophilia habit off of more: Ware or Bundy? I’m hearing Bundy from many if not all posters, but curious what you see in yourself?
    It’s a HUSKY THANG. Baseman was all over Ware’s “Tampering with a corpse” charge being the equivalent of necrophilia.
    Nah. Noticed--everyone did--your infatuation with the dead and pointed it out while you were all over, and all in if ya know what I mean the dead.

Would you say you're a Ridgway type necrophile? Hit 'em until the flies flock, or nah they get better with age?

TIA

@trublue
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Ted Bundy, Jerramy Stevens, & Kevin Ware ... That's all @trublue has to hang his hat on.

So pedantic.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Who do you model your necrophilia habit off of more: Ware or Bundy? I’m hearing Bundy from many if not all posters, but curious what you see in yourself?
    It’s a HUSKY THANG. Baseman was all over Ware’s “Tampering with a corpse” charge being the equivalent of necrophilia.
    Nah. Noticed--everyone did--your infatuation with the dead and pointed it out while you were all over, and all in if ya know what I mean the dead.

Would you say you're a Ridgway type necrophile? Hit 'em until the flies flock, or nah they get better with age?

TIA

@trublue
    The “man of faith” weighs in . . . Simply pointed out a player that was part of the Rick Neuheisel dreckfest y’all were so proud of.

You know, the team that had many players who were not held accountable for there criminal behavior and what the end result was, I.e., Kevin Ware being charged with murdering his girlfriend and tampering with her deceased body.

Walk in peace, man of faith.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @trublue

Once a meme or saying is born it cannot be killed. Fair or not.

You'll always be our favorite #necrophiliacduck

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

TIA

@trublue
    I was all over and all in on the 2000 football team and the numerous players that were given a pass on their criminal behavior - the latest playing out 30 years after winning the Rose Bowl.

Think Kevin Ware became a better man because he received slaps on the wrist while he was enrolled at UW and part of the football program?

You’re quite the “man of faith”, Baseman.

Ted Bundy, Jerramy Stevens, & Kevin Ware ... That's all @trublue has to hang his hat on.

So pedantic.

• Options

So pedantic.

So pedantic.

No, that’s not all. You want a complete list from the Rose Bowl winning team, Bazy?

Oregon has it’s own Hall of Shame.