Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fathers Day PSA

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
If you plan on wearing one of these when you have a kid, please get a vasectomy. If you already have a kid and wore one of these, DIAF.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    It takes a special kind of lazy American cunt to use one of those instead of an actual arm to hold a kid.
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

If you plan on wearing one of these when you have a kid, please get a vasectomy. If you already have a kid and wore one of these, DIAF.

Getting the gasoline and matches now. FYFMFE
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Wore one and had a vasectomy.

Abundance.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Fact. You can't hold a kid in your arms while drinking beer forever. Fuckers get heavy. The entire goal of wearing one of these is to get the kid,to,sleep or at least be quiet. If it works, wear it.
    DeepSeaZ said:

Fact. You can't hold a kid in your arms while drinking beer forever. Fuckers get heavy. The entire goal of wearing one of these is to get the kid,to,sleep or at least be quiet. If it works, wear it.

No way dude. If you wear one of those, you are a pussy. Ask manly man Damone. If you can't hold your baby long enough, hit the gym.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    TheGlove said:

DeepSeaZ said:

No way dude. If you wear one of those, you are a pussy. Ask manly man Damone. If you can't hold your baby long enough, hit the gym.
    The gym isn't a problem for me and my MMA buddies. LOL. Seriously though, these things save backs.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2014
    TheGlove said:

Abundance.

There is only one option here...DIAFF

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned pregnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned regnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Had a baby backpack too BUT kids have to be a certain age/size before they can be in the backpack* so the Baby Bjorn or similar is used.

*true when I had babies 10 years ago
    TheGlove said:

Abundance.

Typical guilty white Seattle liberal pussified father.
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned regnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Had a baby backpack too BUT kids have to be a certain age/size before they can be in the backpack* so the Baby Bjorn or similar is used.

No surprise that after women get their husbands to strap these things on they then are successful at getting their husbands to agree that soccer and lacrosse are a better choice than football.

Pussifaction of American continues, and some of you just go right along...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

No surprise that after women get their husbands to strap these things on they then are successful at getting their husbands to agree that soccer and lacrosse are a better choice than football.

Damoan, do we need to take the (lacrosse) gloves off again? Never, ever put lacrosse within 81 words of soccer. Football in the fall, wrestle in the winter, and play lacrosse in the spring.

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

You don't choose soccer and lacrosse, they choose you.

But seriously, your shtick about women ruling over men is very revealing about your psyche. Do you have something you'd like to get off your chest, Mike?

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

Damoan, do we need to take the (lacrosse) gloves off again? Never, ever put lacrosse within 81 words of soccer. Football in the fall, wrestle in the winter, and play lacrosse in the spring.
    NTTAWWT

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

NTTAWWT
    Nothing is more manly than wrestling. LOL.

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

It's more like fall club soccer, snowboarding, Lacrosse.....

If you can't see the parallels with how soccer got it's roots in the country and how Lacrosse is taking off, I can't help you.

bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2012/06/06/problem-lax-bros/