Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fathers Day PSA

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2014

I get that you're a massive cunt that is unable to deal with modernity and change. You really funnier the first 23 times.

Point. Proven. You don't get it. Even a little.

Lighten up Francis.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I get that you're a massive cunt that is unable to deal with modernity and change. You really funnier the first 23 times.

Point. Proven. You don't get it. Even a little.

Lighten up Francis.
    He's having a rough day

#TheStruggle
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Wore one and had a vasectomy.

Abundance.

There is only one option here...DIAFF

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned regnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Had a baby backpack too BUT kids have to be a certain age/size before they can be in the backpack* so the Baby Bjorn or similar is used.

*true when I had babies 10 years ago
    No surprise that after women get their husbands to strap these things on they then are successful at getting their husbands to agree that soccer and lacrosse are a better choice than football.

Pussifaction of American continues, and some of you just go right along...
    Damoan, do we need to take the (lacrosse) gloves off again? Never, ever put lacrosse within 81 words of soccer. Football in the fall, wrestle in the winter, and play lacrosseRugby in the spring.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

I get that you're a massive cunt that is unable to deal with modernity and change. You really were funnier the first 23 times.

So you're one of the pussy whipped types I've seen walking with one of those things up there with their wives/baby mamas next to them.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I get that you're a massive cunt that is unable to deal with modernity and change. You really were funnier the first 23 times.

So you're one of the pussy whipped types I've seen walking with one of those things up there with their wives/baby mamas next to them.

The baby bjorns are idiotic, Damone just took it personally when I downvoted him.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

How would Fetters have to hold a baby? I don't think one of those faggy 75k packs would fit him and I don't think his arms can reach past his stomach to hold the baby. I guess first things first, and that's finding a woman to have sex with you.

No one would let Fetters hold their baby for the simple risk of him getting hungry (which is pretty much always.)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

How would Fetters have to hold a baby? I don't think one of those faggy 75k packs would fit him and I don't think his arms can reach past his stomach to hold the baby. I guess first things first, and that's finding a woman to have sex with you.

No one would let Fetters hold their baby for the simple risk of him getting hungry (which is pretty much always.)

huh?

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Damone is right, but I'm ashamed to admit I used one of these once while at my cousins. I had forgotten the stroller and these fucks decided they wanted to take a Christmas hike. They had an old baby bjorne in the basement that I used in lieu of having no stroller. It felt wrong, but oh well.

Please don't cut off my nuts. It was a one time thing and it won't happen again.

Damone is right, but I'm ashamed to admit I used one of these once while at my cousins. I had forgotten the stroller and these fucks decided they wanted to take a Christmas hike. They had an old baby bjorne in the basement that I used in lieu of having no stroller. It felt wrong, but oh well.

Please don't cut off my nuts. It was a one time thing and it won't happen again.

Too late

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    This guy thinks baby Bjorn's are for bad asses, and believes in infant safety.

McRib said:

If you fuckers can't see the need to protect your baby then fuck you.
    I'll personally kick ALL of your asses.

nominated

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,955 Founders Club

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Wore one and had a vasectomy.

Abundance.

There is only one option here...DIAFF

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned regnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Had a baby backpack too BUT kids have to be a certain age/size before they can be in the backpack* so the Baby Bjorn or similar is used.

*true when I had babies 10 years ago
    No surprise that after women get their husbands to strap these things on they then are successful at getting their husbands to agree that soccer and lacrosse are a better choice than football.

Pussifaction of American continues, and some of you just go right along...
    Damoan, do we need to take the (lacrosse) gloves off again? Never, ever put lacrosse within 81 words of soccer. Football in the fall, wrestle in the winter, and play lacrosse in the spring.
    Soccer and lacrosse. Both gay.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    McRib said:

If you fuckers can't see the need to protect your baby then fuck you.
    I'll personally kick ALL of your asses.

YBE.

You should rock this:

Makes you look TUFF!