Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fathers Day PSA

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Wore one and had a vasectomy.

Abundance.

There is only one option here...DIAFF

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned regnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Had a baby backpack too BUT kids have to be a certain age/size before they can be in the backpack* so the Baby Bjorn or similar is used.

*true when I had babies 10 years ago
    No surprise that after women get their husbands to strap these things on they then are successful at getting their husbands to agree that soccer and lacrosse are a better choice than football.

Pussifaction of American continues, and some of you just go right along...
    Damoan, do we need to take the (lacrosse) gloves off again? Never, ever put lacrosse within 81 words of soccer. Football in the fall, wrestle in the winter, and play lacrosse in the spring.
    It's more like fall club soccer, snowboarding, Lacrosse.....

If you can't see the parallels with how soccer got it's roots in the country and how Lacrosse is taking off, I can't help you.

bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2012/06/06/problem-lax-bros/
    Touché Damoan. That article was stomach turning, very much CollegeDoog's racket.
    What I've personally seen of lacrosse out here is different than that. The kids my boys play lacrosse with are 90% football players first. The handful of soccer kids don't handle the physicality well. And parents telling themselves that lacrosse is a safe, PC replacement for football are fucking stupid.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned regnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Had a baby backpack too BUT kids have to be a certain age/size before they can be in the backpack* so the Baby Bjorn or similar is used.

No surprise that after women get their husbands to strap these things on they then are successful at getting their husbands to agree that soccer and lacrosse are a better choice than football.

Damoan, do we need to take the (lacrosse) gloves off again? Never, ever put lacrosse within 81 words of soccer. Football in the fall, wrestle in the winter, and play lacrosse in the spring.

If you can't see the parallels with how soccer got it's roots in the country and how Lacrosse is taking off, I can't help you.

Touché Damoan. That article was stomach turning, very much CollegeDoog's racket.
    What I've personally seen of lacrosse out here is different than that. The kids my boys play lacrosse with are 90% football players first. The handful of soccer kids don't handle the physicality well. And parents telling themselves that lacrosse is a safe, PC replacement for football are fucking stupid.
    I was basically pointing out the elitist, white upper middle class roots of both sports in America. Pretty much club and private school participation only until it became more mainstream, but still largely a white middle to upper class thing. And yes, a lot of parents are stupid.
    If you're just here to bash elitist, white upper middle class people you won't last long.
    When was a I bashing?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

Football in the fall, basketball in the winter, baseball in the spring, construction work in the summer.

Pussies.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

The difference is lacrosse is a hell of a lot more fun to watch. 15-11 > 1 - nil
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned pregnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    Pussy whipped fruitcake is going into the rotation.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

Football in the fall, basketball in the winter, baseball in the spring, construction work in the summer.

Pussies.
    Calling people pussies while admitting to playing baseball is ironic.
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

My point here is you don't need to look like a god damned pregnant lady with a faggy front holder. The backpack works fine and you don't look like a pussy whipped fruitcake.
    pussy whipped fruitcake superiority guy
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

Football in the fall, basketball in the winter, baseball track and field in the spring, construction work in the summer.

FTFY

Because if you're serious about football or basketball, why not play a sport where you get faster instead of one where you just stand around in a field or sit on a bench?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam

Football in the fall, basketball in the winter, baseball track and field in the spring, construction work in the summer.

FTFY

Because if you're serious about football or basketball, why not play a sport where you get faster instead of one where you just stand around in a field or sit on a bench?
    sad but true.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

Pussies.
    Calling people pussies while admitting to playing baseball is ironic.
    I don't hate America.

HTH
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    TheGlove said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Fact. You can't hold a kid in your arms while drinking beer forever. Fuckers get heavy. The entire goal of wearing one of these is to get the kid,to,sleep or at least be quiet. If it works, wear it.

No way dude. If you wear one of those, you are a pussy. Ask manly man Damone. If you can't hold your baby long enough, hit the gym.
    Do you even bjorn bro?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Tilting at windmills, Damone, every poast.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Tilting at windmills, Damone, every poast.

You don't get it....at all

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I get that you're a massive cunt that is unable to deal with modernity and change. You really were funnier the first 23 times.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

TheGlove said:

Abundance.

Word. Plus a backpack has a little flip-out goddammit so once the damn kid falls asleep, you can set them down and go about your business. Jam some fuckin towels or shit in there to keep them upright if they are young.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    How would Fetters have to hold a baby? I don't think one of those faggy 75k packs would fit him and I don't think his arms can reach past his stomach to hold the baby. I guess first things first, and that's finding a woman to have sex with you.