Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This will become more common

124»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

CreepyCuoag is the most clued in poster on the economic board.

Yet he agrees with me and basically said your position can be reduced to shit with a basic understanding of freshman Econ.

You spout off, but refuse to educate yourself in the basics. I provided links to a couple things to help you, but you choose to remain ignorant.
    I'm sure even you can figure out that a full time job that doesn't provide a liveable wage and requires someone to be on foodstamps is nothing more than a tax that everyone has to pay. The employer jips the workers and the result is that we all have to pour more money into the foodstamp program through taxes, which make the government a little bit bigger.
    CBO forecasts a net loss of 500,000 jobs if Obama's minimum wage is raised to $10.10/hr.

- that is 500,000 people shut out of the Oconomy... and any chance of climbing the economic ladder, altogether (... and that's at $10.10 not $15) What about them?

Yeah, but still. Other people will get a raise as they will be better off and won't be getting jip'd...
    Why don't you stop pressing and explain to us all why $10.10 will severely harm the economy.
    Already answered... you didn't like hearing the truth so like a pussy, you hit the downvote button then went on to pretend it didn't exist.

... but the truth is, it will cost a net loss of 500,000 jobs.

A projection isn't "truth"...yet.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

CreepyCuoag is the most clued in poster on the economic board.

Yet he agrees with me and basically said your position can be reduced to shit with a basic understanding of freshman Econ.

You spout off, but refuse to educate yourself in the basics. I provided links to a couple things to help you, but you choose to remain ignorant.
    I'm sure even you can figure out that a full time job that doesn't provide a liveable wage and requires someone to be on foodstamps is nothing more than a tax that everyone has to pay. The employer jips the workers and the result is that we all have to pour more money into the foodstamp program through taxes, which make the government a little bit bigger.
    CBO forecasts a net loss of 500,000 jobs if Obama's minimum wage is raised to $10.10/hr.

- that is 500,000 people shut out of the Oconomy... and any chance of climbing the economic ladder, altogether (... and that's at $10.10 not $15) What about them?

Yeah, but still. Other people will get a raise as they will be better off and won't be getting jip'd...
    Why don't you stop pressing and explain to us all why $10.10 will severely harm the economy.
    Already answered... you didn't like hearing the truth so like a pussy, you hit the downvote button then went on to pretend it didn't exist.

... but the truth is, it will cost a net loss of 500,000 jobs.

A projection isn't "truth"...yet.
    Neither is 10.10......yet