Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happens if Utah wins?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
So um, with all the dooging going on has anyone addressed what happens if Utah wins? Are we Holiday Bowel bound? I take great comfort in knowing Oregon is going to the Maaco Nobody Gives a Fuck Bowel, but I have zero faith in that mongoloid Whittingham to not pull this out of his ass and fuck us to some shit bowel.

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

@Doogles will know every possible permutation and the odds on it happening.

@trublue
    @BiggusDickus
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I will pay @PurpleBaze to attend the next SLC Marathon, Insta Pot in hand, lying in wait for @89ute

Mods?

That's some dark shit, dude. I have nothing but love for @89ute.
    Fine, we can just sweep the old man knees.
    Can I trade @89ute for @trublue?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Utah is a gay PAC PAC PAC tryhard team, so they'll obviously be motivated but they have a lot going against them, even more so than in 2018/19:

1) They're beat up, have regressed over the season, and looked like ass against a soft Oregon team.

2) No defense compared to last year.

3) Their quarterback has played bad most, if not all year.

4) SC is more motivated by the home town cooking they received in SLC and should insert the plunger.

5) Utah does not have the skill players to beat SC twice, this time on a neutral field.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Utah is a gay PAC PAC PAC tryhard team, so they'll obviously be motivated but they have a lot going against them, even more so than in 2018/19:

1) They're beat up, have regressed over the season, and looked like ass against a soft Oregon team.

4) SC is more motivated by the home town cooking they received in SLC and should insert the plunger.

5) Utah does not have the skill players to beat SC twice, this time on a neutral field.

I don't think Yoot have much of a chance against USC.

Regarding their Gayness, it's important to remember that Utah has been a more successful program over the past 20 years than the following schools:

Oregon State
    WSU
    Arizona
    Arizona St
    Cal
    UCLA
    Colorado

They also beat Nick Saban.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

So um, with all the dooging going on has anyone addressed what happens if Utah wins? Are we Holiday Bowel bound? I take great comfort in knowing Oregon is going to the Maaco Nobody Gives a Fuck Bowel, but I have zero faith in that mongoloid Whittingham to not pull this out of his ass and fuck us to some shit bowel.

Alamo Bowl vs Sark.

How fitting would it be if Sark torches our shit defense and gets the defensive coaches all fired a la Baylor 2011.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,080
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Alamo Bowl vs Sark.

How fitting would it be if Sark torches our shit defense and gets the defensive coaches all fired a la Baylor 2011.
    If Bijon sits out UW wins rather easily

And he will

Texas went Oregon State to close out Baylor

Ran the damn ball.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    We hang the pac12 cochampionship banner
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    trooj is a 2.5 favorite, opened at 1.5.

trooj's defense sucks worse than UWs but kind of depends on what cam rising shows up, the one that played against oregon or the one with a pulse.

should be chinteresting, not like any of us have anything better to do on a friday night.

haie said:

Regarding their Gayness, it's important to remember that Utah has been a more successful program over the past 20 years than the following schools:

Oregon State
    WSU
    Arizona
    Arizona St
    Cal
    UCLA
    Colorado
    Warshington

FTFY
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Rising played like Jack Brownsocks against UO. Will likely do the same against U$C.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Oregon State
    WSU
    Arizona
    Arizona St
    Cal
    UCLA
    Colorado

Those other teams didn't get to beat up on mountain west teams for 20 years.