Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You had to cheer for Max Headroom's son Bo Nix and still went 9-3 and lost to both your rivals

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The meltdown continues

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The meltdown continues

Everyone is talking about it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

hardhat said:

LMAO at 46xyzlgbt claiming Oregon is "big bro"

I don't think the big bro thing worked out very well.

You guys had a great season tying the failed Oregon season.
    Also, Oregon got UCLA, UW, and Utah at home. It was very easy to go better than 7-2 in-conference.

Washington had the 6th (maybe 7th, can’t remember) easiest schedule in the conference and you played one more home game than Oregon.

Oregon played the #1 schedule in the Pac12.

Did any of you actually graduate from UW?
    North champs again.

Are you talking overall or in-conference with this toughest schedule bullshit? I respect taking on Georgia. That kind of fucked you and they would have rolled anyone in the Pac-12. In conference you can make the argument Oregon's was tougher than UW's because the Huskies avoided Utah and Oregon didn't, but the Huskies also had UCLA and Oregon on the road.

Several Pac-12 teams clearly had tougher in-conference roads than Oregon:

Some teams had to play all of the top teams (Oregon, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington) - UCLA, Arizona, and Stanford - Stanford had all of them other then USC on the road too and had to play the mighty Beav. No question Stanford had the toughest in-conference slate. Arizona probably second.
    Your opinion doesn’t matter. There are analytical SOS rankings available.

For instance, your opinion that Washington had to play all the top teams is false. You didn’t play Utah or USC. That’s why you’re so low in the SOS rankings vs other conference schedules.
    You fucked up our SOS because it turned out you were soft front running pussies. We strengthened yours because we turned out to be the #2 team in the conference.
    We’re tied though. Same record. So no.

There’s no way you went to UW. Can’t do simple problem solving.

Did you study theater or something?
    37-34

It was all over the internet

You lost and you get 2nd place

Your NW Champs and North Division Champs thank you for playing

I’m only responding to what’s written on here. I’m not making anything up. You all are.

“Washington played all the top teams.” Is wrong.
    “Oregon had the easier schedule.” Is wrong.
    “We won a division” Is wrong.

I am saying Oregon failed this year. I am not arguing that.

Our failure of a season equals your 5th? best in the last 20 years? Maybe 8th best in the last 30?

What is the problem here?
    Never said Washington had a tougher schedule. Overall, Oregon's no question was because they played Georgia. In-conference, I think it's close, but I'd say Oregon's was tougher, but not by much.

Oregon's 7-2 is different, because you lost the tie-breaker and Oregon came back from a 10-4 season with a nice chunk of returning experience/talent. Washington came off 4-8 with the only two players who didn't look like ass last year leaving early for the NFL.

There's no fucking way you wouldn't trade say losing at Arizona and to UCLA for beating the Huskies and Beav, especially on the road.
    I would trade a spot to possibly backdoor into the Rose Bowl. I mean why not? Guess who’d be the first group of long time, generational losers to come over here and remind Oregon fans how they got there? It has nothing to do with who we lost to. I don’t care about “who we lose to” and have made that clear over the years I’ve wasted on here.

I am a college football atheist. I only care about the end result. Not how we got there.

You all just happen to be here. So, It’s my job, for now, to remind you you’ve done nothing for 30 years except that one time vs 8-3 #14 Purdue, over 20 years ago.

So let’s talk about whom wants to trade places with whom. You can have this year, I’ll take the previous 25.
    So making the College Football Playoff which only two Pac teams have done it (one of a top Oregon teams in school history) doesn't count for doing anything. It's not anyone's fault the current college system is this way.

UW and Oregon had the same season to you, UW with more wins and more wins against ranked teams, including one which was #6 in the country on the road, is the same as Oregon's limp dick season with a lone good win over 9 win UCLA. Utah is barely even worth acknowledging. Both at home.

You do you Mike.

Just don't call anyone else a loser fan because you are the epitome of the loser quook serving me beer in Portland.
    It’s god damned astonishing that in the same breath where you try to advocate for a great UW season, you say Utah’s season isn’t worth mentioning.

Once you figure out why you’re saying “Utah isn’t worth mentioning” you’ll figure out why I’m saying it about UW.
    I posted elsewhere that the only fan bases happy with the fucked up Pac 12 this year are Utah and Oregon

Considering how I feel about both that could be an insult

USC - UW is the people's choice and how the league actually played out on the field
    Not even close to true. You’re only applying your “Beat Oregon, nothing else matters” criteria.

Same league record. You both lost to UCLA. You both beat OSU, You split ASU, you split Oregon, they beat USC.

They had by far the tougher SOS. They are only behind USC, by 1 pt., for avg. margin of victory (8th in the county). UW is 3rd league and 17th country (with a much easier schedule)

Nobody outside of Cambridge, WA gives a single fuck about UW not being in it.
    But we played division schedules! So did Utah and they beat ASU.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

hardhat said:

Also, Oregon got UCLA, UW, and Utah at home. It was very easy to go better than 7-2 in-conference.

Washington had the 6th (maybe 7th, can’t remember) easiest schedule in the conference and you played one more home game than Oregon.

North champs again.

Are you talking overall or in-conference with this toughest schedule bullshit? I respect taking on Georgia. That kind of fucked you and they would have rolled anyone in the Pac-12. In conference you can make the argument Oregon's was tougher than UW's because the Huskies avoided Utah and Oregon didn't, but the Huskies also had UCLA and Oregon on the road.

Some teams had to play all of the top teams (Oregon, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington) - UCLA, Arizona, and Stanford - Stanford had all of them other then USC on the road too and had to play the mighty Beav. No question Stanford had the toughest in-conference slate. Arizona probably second.

For instance, your opinion that Washington had to play all the top teams is false. You didn’t play Utah or USC. That’s why you’re so low in the SOS rankings vs other conference schedules.
    You fucked up our SOS because it turned out you were soft front running pussies. We strengthened yours because we turned out to be the #2 team in the conference.

37-34

I’m only responding to what’s written on here. I’m not making anything up. You all are.

Our failure of a season equals your 5th? best in the last 20 years? Maybe 8th best in the last 30?

Never said Washington had a tougher schedule. Overall, Oregon's no question was because they played Georgia. In-conference, I think it's close, but I'd say Oregon's was tougher, but not by much.

Oregon's 7-2 is different, because you lost the tie-breaker and Oregon came back from a 10-4 season with a nice chunk of returning experience/talent. Washington came off 4-8 with the only two players who didn't look like ass last year leaving early for the NFL.

There's no fucking way you wouldn't trade say losing at Arizona and to UCLA for beating the Huskies and Beav, especially on the road.
    I would trade a spot to possibly backdoor into the Rose Bowl. I mean why not? Guess who’d be the first group of long time, generational losers to come over here and remind Oregon fans how they got there? It has nothing to do with who we lost to. I don’t care about “who we lose to” and have made that clear over the years I’ve wasted on here.

I am a college football atheist. I only care about the end result. Not how we got there.

You all just happen to be here. So, It’s my job, for now, to remind you you’ve done nothing for 30 years except that one time vs 8-3 #14 Purdue, over 20 years ago.

So let’s talk about whom wants to trade places with whom. You can have this year, I’ll take the previous 25.
    So making the College Football Playoff which only two Pac teams have done it (one of a top Oregon teams in school history) doesn't count for doing anything. It's not anyone's fault the current college system is this way.

UW and Oregon had the same season to you, UW with more wins and more wins against ranked teams, including one which was #6 in the country on the road, is the same as Oregon's limp dick season with a lone good win over 9 win UCLA. Utah is barely even worth acknowledging. Both at home.

You do you Mike.

Just don't call anyone else a loser fan because you are the epitome of the loser quook serving me beer in Portland.
    It’s god damned astonishing that in the same breath where you try to advocate for a great UW season, you say Utah’s season isn’t worth mentioning.

Once you figure out why you’re saying “Utah isn’t worth mentioning” you’ll figure out why I’m saying it about UW.
    I posted elsewhere that the only fan bases happy with the fucked up Pac 12 this year are Utah and Oregon

USC - UW is the people's choice and how the league actually played out on the field
    Not even close to true. You’re only applying your “Beat Oregon, nothing else matters” criteria.

Same league record. You both lost to UCLA. You both beat OSU, You split ASU, you split Oregon, they beat USC.

They had by far the tougher SOS. They are only behind USC, by 1 pt., for avg. margin of victory (8th in the county). UW is 3rd league and 17th country (with a much easier schedule)

Cross “division” games.

Utah: Oregon, OSU, Stanford, 21 wins
    UW: ASU, Colorado, UCLA, 14 wins

But still…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes the all important cross division games that had UW ranked ahead of Utah before Utah and UW won division games last week

CFP rankings have nothing to do with Pac 12 play anyway

UW won the right on the field

Utah didn't

Right thinking real Americans know this
  • Options
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

37-34

You do you Mike.

Cross “division” games.

Utah: Oregon, OSU, Stanford, 21 wins
    UW: ASU, Colorado, UCLA, 14 wins

But still…
    But still.............

Non-conference schedules.

Utah: Florida, Southern Utah and San Diego St., combined record of 18-17.

uw: Kent St., Portland St., Michigan St. had a combined record of 14-21.

Utah lost on the road in their first game to the best non-conference team either played.

But uw won 10 games that means they're better than Utah!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW won their division

Utah did not

I'm more than happy to play out this string to 12 or 13 pages but the case is closed

America lost it's democracy
  • Options
    edited November 2022

UW won their division

Utah did not

I'm more than happy to play out this string to 12 or 13 pages but the case is closed

America lost it's democracy

Just checked the PAC-12 site for the official CFB standings.

No divisions.

Looks like they use overall records and then a tie breaker for second place teams.

Utah rightfully came out in second after tie-breaker rules applied.

HTH.
  • Options

UW won their division

It’s very boring. I can’t believe this is how you’ve all been spending your lives looking at Oregon for the last 25 years.

I’ve been at it for like 3 days and I want to eat my own head.

But if the fans demand it, I’ll keep going.

#bruce #theboss
  • Options
    I think it's time for a strongly worded letter to the Pac-12 HQ!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm just stating the facts that any right thinking American already knows

Not sure why fans of an also ran care so much other than they are obsessed with TTUN

Like I said
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    This has a Jim Lambo Cotton Bowl feel to it.

We lost to Oregon.

But still!
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Not sure why fans of an also ran care so much other than they are obsessed

This from the also rans going ape shit over the Oregon portal and every airplane that leaves Eugene International, but sure.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

This has a Jim Lambo Cotton Bowl feel to it.

We lost to Oregon.

But still!

The irony of this was lost on you?

Oregon lost to UW

I understand that clinging to a win over a MWC legend brings some solace but come on man, get it together
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This from the also rans going ape shit over the Oregon portal and every airplane that leaves Eugene International, but sure.
    North Division Champs to you
  • Options
    I wish I cared about uw football as much as uw fans care about Oregon football but I just don't believe it's possible.

"But you're on a husky website!"

LOL..........................

Just where are the uw players not getting PT going to go? Portland St?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I wish I cared about uw football as much as uw fans care about Oregon football but I just don't believe it's possible.

One went to Oregon

Ooops
  • Options

North Division Champs to you
    Not to me nor anyone else. Soz pal.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

One went to Oregon

Ooops
    He started 10 games for uw the year before he transferred to Oregon.

But Still
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

One went to Oregon

Ooops
    He started 10 games for uw the year before he transferred to Oregon.

But Still
    On a 4-8 squad

Didn't do shit at Oregon

Big pick up who will forever be famous for Door Dash