Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You had to cheer for Max Headroom's son Bo Nix and still went 9-3 and lost to both your rivals

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

After the Flyover Cup ended I turned to my wife and said, "Thank God Oregon is a still a national brand. They'll be okay"

• Options
    edited November 2022

hardhat said:

LMAO at 46xyzlgbt claiming Oregon is "big bro"

I don't think the big bro thing worked out very well.

You guys had a great season tying the failed Oregon season.
    Also, Oregon got UCLA, UW, and Utah at home. It was very easy to go better than 7-2 in-conference.

Washington had the 6th (maybe 7th, can’t remember) easiest schedule in the conference and you played one more home game than Oregon.

Oregon played the #1 schedule in the Pac12.

Did any of you actually graduate from UW?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

Tie?

It's worse than I thought here
    Oh that’s right. You don’t believe in standings.
    UW won the North

That's standings bro

Won the head to head

Have a better record

But 👔
  • Options

hardhat said:

Tie?

UW won the North

There is no “North.”

Claiming fake championships are kind of your brand though so I get it.

Print the bumper sticker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

Tie?

UW won the North

There is no “North.”

Now who doesn't believe in standings
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,496
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

hardhat said:

Also, Oregon got UCLA, UW, and Utah at home. It was very easy to go better than 7-2 in-conference.

Washington had the 6th (maybe 7th, can’t remember) easiest schedule in the conference and you played one more home game than Oregon.

North champs again.

Are you talking overall or in-conference with this toughest schedule bullshit? I respect taking on Georgia. That kind of fucked you and they would have rolled anyone in the Pac-12. In conference you can make the argument Oregon's was tougher than UW's because the Huskies avoided Utah and Oregon didn't, but the Huskies also had UCLA and Oregon on the road.

Several Pac-12 teams clearly had tougher in-conference roads than Oregon:

Some teams had to play all of the top teams (Oregon, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington) - UCLA, Arizona, and Stanford - Stanford had all of them other then USC on the road too and had to play the mighty Beav. No question Stanford had the toughest in-conference slate. Arizona probably second.
  • Options

hardhat said:

North champs again.

Are you talking overall or in-conference with this toughest schedule bullshit? I respect taking on Georgia. That kind of fucked you and they would have rolled anyone in the Pac-12. In conference you can make the argument Oregon's was tougher than UW's because the Huskies avoided Utah and Oregon didn't, but the Huskies also had UCLA and Oregon on the road.

Some teams had to play all of the top teams (Oregon, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington) - UCLA, Arizona, and Stanford - Stanford had all of them other then USC on the road too and had to play the mighty Beav. No question Stanford had the toughest in-conference slate. Arizona probably second.
    Your opinion doesn’t matter. There are analytical SOS rankings available.

For instance, your opinion that Washington had to play all the top teams is false. You didn’t play Utah or USC. That’s why you’re so low in the SOS rankings vs other conference schedules.
  • Options

hardhat said:

Tie?

UW won the North

There is no “North.”

Now who doesn't believe in standings
    Still you.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

North champs again.

For instance, your opinion that Washington had to play all the top teams is false. You didn’t play Utah or USC. That’s why you’re so low in the SOS rankings vs other conference schedules.
    You fucked up our SOS because it turned out you were soft front running pussies. We strengthened yours because we turned out to be the #2 team in the conference.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

You fucked up our SOS because it turned out you were soft front running pussies. We strengthened yours because we turned out to be the #2 team in the conference.
    We’re tied though. Same record. So no.

There’s no way you went to UW. Can’t do simple problem solving.

Did you study theater or something?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

37-34

It was all over the internet

You lost and you get 2nd place

Your NW Champs and North Division Champs thank you for playing
  • Options

haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

37-34

I’m only responding to what’s written on here. I’m not making anything up. You all are.

“Washington played all the top teams.” Is wrong.
    “Oregon had the easier schedule.” Is wrong.
    “We won a division” Is wrong.

I am saying Oregon failed this year. I am not arguing that.

Our failure of a season equals your 5th? best in the last 20 years? Maybe 8th best in the last 30?

What is the problem here?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

Class of 2010.

There's no problem to solve here, you're just pressing and not making any discernable point. Apparently head to head now means nothing to you. That's pretty convenient.

There are no divisions this year but fuck it, you play all your divisional opponents anyways so we may as well crown ourselves.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

we may as well crown ourselves.
    As usual…
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,496
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

hardhat said:

North champs again.

37-34

I’m only responding to what’s written on here. I’m not making anything up. You all are.

“Washington played all the top teams.” Is wrong.
    “Oregon had the easier schedule.” Is wrong.
    “We won a division” Is wrong.

I am saying Oregon failed this year. I am not arguing that.

Our failure of a season equals your 5th? best in the last 20 years? Maybe 8th best in the last 30?

What is the problem here?
    Never said Washington had a tougher schedule. Overall, Oregon's no question was because they played Georgia. In-conference, I think it's close, but I'd say Oregon's was tougher, but not by much.

Oregon's 7-2 is different, because you lost the tie-breaker and Oregon came back from a 10-4 season with a nice chunk of returning experience/talent. Washington came off 4-8 with the only two players who didn't look like ass last year leaving early for the NFL.

There's no fucking way you wouldn't trade say losing at Arizona and to UCLA for beating the Huskies and Beav, especially on the road.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Facts are pesky things. Little Bro.
  • Options
    haie said:

Mike's legit laughing at all of this and not upset in any way.

After the Flyover Cup ended I turned to my wife and said, "Thank God Oregon is a still a national brand. They'll be okay"

Your wife with the 20lbs of baby fat she can’t shed.
  • Options

hardhat said:

That's the problem. All of Oregon's chest beating and hype and money spent and shit makes it really funny when you can't beat UW and the Beav or gets double shoveled by a Mountain West program like last year.

It's pretty funny, I've recently explained the Oregon = Nike/Phil Knight thing recently to some people who know nothing about college sports and they both immediately wondered how Oregon doesn't win like every game and dominate college football and basketball. Problem is it's still Oregon.
    Ffs 😂

Talking about Phil Knight and Oregon football with people who hates sports?

Yep, Oregon fans are broken.

Legit laughing at this.

“You guys are not going to believe this….”

Fucking idiot. 😂

That EPIC 3 point beat down grows by the minute. I’m not sure Oregon should field a team next year. No way they ever beat little bro or baby bro again.
  • Options

In fairness Bill, if our pant size was 46x we would probably be this pathetic too.
    This is embarrassing even for FTJ.