Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coach Prime to the Colorado Buffaloes?!

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Most expensive ticket of the week once again is CU, this time for little bro CSU. Gameday, Big Noon Kickoff, First Take, McAfee all doing shows in Boulder this weekend. 60 Minutes also in Boulder for their lead story. Wild shit.

Good for you guys but who gives a fuck about any of that.

You could legitimately get ass raped in Eugene and then Deion's whole schtick is just a house of cards.
    The goalpost moving is incredible. Man if we don’t go 15-0 this year it’s total failure.
    The only opinion I've ever had about Colorado this year is that the way Deion runs his mouth some quiet coach like Jonathan Smith or Whittingham is going to insert the plunger in sideways and refuse to call of the dogs and Deion's whole schtick will look FS. I don't watch SEC football let alone hbcu/FCS football so I don't know or care about his actual coaching prowess. UW doesn't play them and if they drop all their games against Oregon, SC, Beavlet, and Utah then they don't matter to me.

But go on about spring attendance and how you're paying 4x more to go to games this year or whatever it is buffs are jerking off to these days.
    Other than attacking reporters, I haven't seen him running his mouth. If the term "running his mouth" is defined as disrespect to others.
    Its just the way everything needs to be a reality TV plot where he wants it to be like two NBA star players leaking and saying shit to each other through the media.

The Norvell thing, makes sure a camera is there at a practice to make this whole thing about "now it's personal"

Colorado State knows they're going to get thrashed here, it's not some comment where now you need make it this retarded thing.

Reading some preseason magazines with anonymous Pac 12 coaches quotes, his schtick 100% rubs some people the wrong way which he doesn't care and it's a matter of personal opinion but,

I just have a vision of it being 49-10 in the 3rd quarter and one of these veteran Pac 12 coaches leaves their starters in just to make him look as bad as possible.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,581
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was a GOOD CSU squad!!!
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2023
    CU hasn’t played anyone. They beat South Panola, HS in MS tonight. ..

IOW, calm the roll. They beat TCU that was depleted of their best from last year that got stomped with their greats from GA 65-7. They beat Nebby. Nebby. Now they beat CU ST, no one. awesome. They finally play someone next week in Oregon. And still haven’t played the likes of USC or WA or UTah…just in that league.

Hype is good. I’m fine with it. But this year TCU, Nebby or CSU is no test.

Right now it’s fun, however..
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Lol ok pal:

"There has been no crazier time in recent memory for college football than the age of the transfer portal. People love it, coaches hate it, and media is torn on it. What everyone knows for sure is it allows teams to rebuild faster and success to be sustained. And any team looking to add Jimmy Horn Jr. will be adding the best wide receiver in the transfer portal."

https://nittanylionswire.usatoday.com/lists/transfer-portal-stars-jimmy-horn-jr-wide-receiver/

"I'm fully expecting Shedeur Sanders to light the FBS up next year. Likely, Colorado will not be competing nationally, yet, but Sanders is a bonafide star and should put up massive numbers in his first season in the Pac-12. The only reason he's this far down the list is because we truly don't know what the roster or coaching staff will look like under Coach Deion Sanders. But, we know Sanders is committed to winning, and his son, Shedeur Sanders is going to be a huge part of what he tries to establish in Boulder. Shedeur Sanders is going to bring his electric dual-threat capability to the Pac-12 this season."

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/insight/football/ncaaf/20221213-2023-heisman-watch-an-early-ranking-of-the-top-10-candidates-for-the-2023-heisman-trophy

Heisman hype might be a little much and it's not a 100% lock that he is a superstar at the P5 level, but to say he's garbage is just biased nonsense. He was a 4 star recruit and has done nothing to diminish rating (e.g. DJ U) that in college so far. "Garbage QB" he is not.

Shedeur would have been an unheralded 3* if his dad wasn’t Deion. He was only able to start in high school because he played for his dad (as OC) in the shitty Dallas Christian football league (TAPPS) against a bunch of 5’7 white dudes. He got laughed out of the big Dallas programs when they asked if he could start there. And he still mostly looked like shit playing against the equivalent of 2a competition. He looked like shit in fcs, too. Bailing outta the pocket at the first sign of pressure and throwing 50/50 balls that will be guaranteed picks in fbs. He will be the worst qb in the conference next year.

Oops, that didn't age great, dipshit
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Most expensive ticket of the week once again is CU, this time for little bro CSU. Gameday, Big Noon Kickoff, First Take, McAfee all doing shows in Boulder this weekend. 60 Minutes also in Boulder for their lead story. Wild shit.

You could legitimately get ass raped in Eugene and then Deion's whole schtick is just a house of cards.
    The goalpost moving is incredible. Man if we don’t go 15-0 this year it’s total failure.
    The only opinion I've ever had about Colorado this year is that the way Deion runs his mouth some quiet coach like Jonathan Smith or Whittingham is going to insert the plunger in sideways and refuse to call of the dogs and Deion's whole schtick will look FS. I don't watch SEC football let alone hbcu/FCS football so I don't know or care about his actual coaching prowess. UW doesn't play them and if they drop all their games against Oregon, SC, Beavlet, and Utah then they don't matter to me.

But go on about spring attendance and how you're paying 4x more to go to games this year or whatever it is buffs are jerking off to these days.
    Other than attacking reporters, I haven't seen him running his mouth. If the term "running his mouth" is defined as disrespect to others.
    Its just the way everything needs to be a reality TV plot where he wants it to be like two NBA star players leaking and saying shit to each other through the media.

The Norvell thing, makes sure a camera is there at a practice to make this whole thing about "now it's personal"

Colorado State knows they're going to get thrashed here, it's not some comment where now you need make it this retarded thing.

Reading some preseason magazines with anonymous Pac 12 coaches quotes, his schtick 100% rubs some people the wrong way which he doesn't care and it's a matter of personal opinion but,

I just have a vision of it being 49-10 in the 3rd quarter and one of these veteran Pac 12 coaches leaves their starters in just to make him look as bad as possible.
    Nobody on the west coast will want to risk being accused of racism
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,220
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon 66 - Colorado 28

remains my prediction

take your screenshots
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Do they have game day again in Eugene next week?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,556
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Oregon 66 - Colorado 28

remains my prediction

take your screenshots

Very brave of you.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Oregon 66 - Colorado 28

remains my prediction

take your screenshots

I don't think you're wrong. It might be more like 56-17
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,002
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Deion being the coach at Oregon someday would be a homerun. It's how you get off the Phil Knight drug when he dies.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,556
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Deion being the coach at Oregon someday would be a homerun. It's how you get off the Phil Knight drug when he dies.

Boulder has a bit of an appeal to it as a college town. Can you imagine Prime being surrounded by homeless and meth addicts any time he goes out to eat in Eugene? His next stop is going to be somewhere in the south, IMO.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2023
    haie said:

This is not only very true, but probable.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Deion bragging about city revenues, apparently thinks no one would have attended the Nebraska game if he wasn't the coach.

he's probably right.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

It's a fair point. It's why running your mouth actually takes some ballz. You can't sit on your biscuit afraid to risk it when you're a shit talker. You gotta back your shit up.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

This is 100%. I'm quite sure he's disliked by every single coach out there, especially the ones who had to grind and bumblefuck state for 20 years before getting their shot, and this guy, who's already had a legendary career as a player, gets to cut in line and take over a P5 AND have recruits fall all over him and get media buzz, which they all know translates to recruits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rick cut in line to get the Colorado job too allegedly

The old fucks like Gary Barnett didn't forget

Most coaches are idiots
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

Boulder has a bit of an appeal to it as a college town. Can you imagine Prime being surrounded by homeless and meth addicts any time he goes out to eat in Eugene? His next stop is going to be somewhere in the south, IMO.
    SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Most coaches are idiots

But Rick played acoustic guitar and helped people calm the fuck down. Deion seems to have the opposite effect.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam

Most coaches are idiots

But Rick played acoustic guitar and helped people calm the fuck down. Deion seems to have the opposite effect.
    Rick was hated until he was faded

He was kind of trumpian in the way people reacted to him. Babs put UW on probation after his first week