Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like Little Jimmy C is back

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol at Damone and More Cock calling anyone a cunt. You guys do realize you are two of the posters consistently getting sandy twats?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol at Damone and More Cock calling anyone a cunt. You guys do realize you are two of the posters consistently getting sandy twats?

I thought you "got it"...I guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I was just pointing out the facts to little Jimmy who is trying to use some revisionist history.

Plus like I said originally what do your podcast do for Derek? Just be happy he allows you his forum to post them.

Little Jimmy running to Derek to bring up posters making fun of PLSS was a pussy move. PLSS is the biggest racist instigator on here. Don't want people making fun of you ? Simple don't be a prick.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I don't have any problem with Lil Jim's return. I think he's a good poaster and I enjoy the poodcasts. I'm glad he's back.

His unwillingness to just sack up and say "yeah, I've had time to cool down now and I can see I was a little bitchy when I left before, my bad guys" is weak though. Just own it and we can all move on.

Well put

This, + 1 etc.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I am a prick because I brought up to Derek that the handicap, hitler, and racist jokes were tired and overly offensive? Sorry. What do you want me to own up too? The point was some of the constant offensive stuff limited the audience.

Someone write up what you want me to own up too and I will sign off on it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

I was just pointing out the facts to little Jimmy who is trying to use some revisionist history.

Plus like I said originally what do your podcast do for Derek? Just be happy he allows you his forum to post them.

Little Jimmy running to Derek to bring up posters making fun of PLSS was a pussy move. PLSS is the biggest racist instigator on here. Don't want people making fun of you ? Simple don't be a prick.

What does being a whiny cunt all the time do for you? Let's not go over people running to Derek again. He talked to Derek about calling the podcasts juvenile when the whole board is juvenile. You are the one who ran to Derek about PL SS.

You pick internet fights for no reason. You made your point. You don't need to make 20 more posts saying the same thing.
  • Options
    When you storm off the way you did you gotta expect heat upon your return.

Just like when CollegeDoog decides to return he'll get ragged on at first too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who really gives a fuck if Cornell posts or not? Or makes an apology? This board is turning into a fucking knitting circle filled with old bitches going through menapause.
  • Options

What doesn't being a whiny cunt all the time do for you? Let's not go over people running to Derek again. He talked to Derek about calling the podcasts juvenile when the whole board is juvenile. You are the one who ran to Derek about PL SS.

You pick internet fights for no reason. You made your point. You don't need to make 20 more posts saying the same thing.
    You really don't get it do you.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Who really gives a fuck if Cornell posts or not? Or makes an apology? This board is turning into a fucking knitting circle filled with old bitches going through menapause.

In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, can't we all just get along?

• Options

Who is asking Little Jimmy to make an apology? Damone started this thread asking when is the next time his menstrual cycle will happen. I don't recall Damone demanding an apology.

Although Little Jimmy completely trying to re-write what actually happened is pretty funny. I don't give a fuck one way or the other if he apologizes or not. Just like when CollegeDoog returns I don't care if he apologizes or not. Won't stop me from giving him shit.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I can't sign off on that more time.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Need to get back to X's and O's guys or your all gone. No warning. Next. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I enjoy how HNMT is the only person on the entire forum who takes puppy steel seriously. Everyone just laughed at PLSS and enjoyed his posts but HNMT tried to rebut everything he said. As a result, PLSS has made him his bitch.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd like to think that Harv is watching this thread right now and loving every minute of it.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

I'd like to think that Harv is watching this thread right now and loving every minute of it.

Harv's silence to this post speaks volumes.
  • Options