Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like Little Jimmy C is back

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
What's the O/U on hi getting a sandy vag and LEAVING again?

I say up it's 5

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    So I take it the Doogbored revival didn't take off like he planned.

That was as obvious as Sark getting plunger raped by Oregon.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    More time, I have always enjoyed your posts but if you really thought I was attempting to revive dawgboard you have surpassed aubbiedawg.
    Though I did enjoy watching the board ping ponging back and forth between boards. It clearly proved there are more basement living sweat pant boners than originally suspected.

Damone I appreciate you taking notice. Means a lot!

How long till PJ chimes in... He is still bitter I turned down his advances at a tailgate one year... Strange individual to say the least!!!

Cook it, dwanye Washington will be a star this year.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    More time? I thought you and I were forum friends.... I was sadly mistaken. Pm me and air your greviances or pick a 7-11....ball is in your court.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    jecornel said:

More time? I thought you and I were forum friends.... I was sadly mistaken. Pm me and air your greviances or pick a 7-11....ball is in your court.

You take the internet way too seriously. Even OBK thinks you are struggling.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    All I know is.....FREE PUB!
  • Options
    jecornel said:

I like your posts generally but I've always felt you were out of place here. You aren't as nearly as bad as Passion who always seemed like he never belong.

Your football posts are pretty good, in your podcasts I generally like your opinions, you could probably use some work on here for the satire.

I didn't care for you running to Dawgbored to bitch how the same 5 posters are always posting and ruining everything. Given I have the most posts on here of course I'm going to take that as a slight regardless of what you say now.

I thought it was dumb you, Chest and RoadDoog were pissed at Derek. He allows you guys to advertise your podcast on his site and what do you bring to the table for him? It's not like you are bringing traffic to this site with your podcasts while his site is bringing you traffic. Just felt you should have been more contrite with Derek.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

I like your posts generally but I've always felt you were out of place here. You aren't as nearly as bad as Passion who always seemed like he never belong.

Your football posts are pretty good, in your podcasts I generally like your opinions, you could probably use some work on here for the satire.

I didn't care for you running to Dawgbored to bitch how the same 5 posters are always posting and ruining everything. Given I have the most posts on here of course I'm going to take that as a slight regardless of what you say now.

I thought it was dumb you, Chest and RoadDoog were pissed at Derek. He allows you guys to advertise your podcast on his site and what do you bring to the table for him? It's not like you are bringing traffic to this site with your podcasts while his site is bringing you traffic. Just felt you should have been more contrite with Derek.
    Would you say they bit the hand that feeds them?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Wow just wow...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Wow just wow...
    Your podcasts suck and are a waste of everyone's time. Fucking amateur hour. On par with Kim's KJR radio show. Stop them.

Truth.
  • Options

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Wow just wow...
    You're podcasts suck and are a waste of everyone's time. Fucking amateur hour. On par with Kim's KJR radio show. Stop them.

Truth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZEIMQ42-oU
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Wow just wow...
    Look you asked for a response and I gave you one. Instead of acting like Kim with the one liner perhaps give me a reason why I'm "wrong".
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Wow just wow...
    Your podcasts suck and are a waste of everyone's time. Fucking amateur hour. On par with Kim's KJR radio show. Stop them.

Truth.
    I enjoyed the poodcasts.

Truth.