Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like Little Jimmy C is back

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

More time? I thought you and I were forum friends.... I was sadly mistaken. Pm me and air your greviances or pick a 7-11....ball is in your court.

You take the internet way too seriously. Even OBK thinks you are struggling.
    Down vote for consistently showing zero self-awareness about who really takes this shit too seriously
    I would wager 10,000 poasts on that statement.
    Says the guy who has created like 10 handles to flag every post of someone else just because they down voted a few of their posts.

You are the last to talk about this.
    winnar

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,983
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

More time? I thought you and I were forum friends.... I was sadly mistaken. Pm me and air your greviances or pick a 7-11....ball is in your court.

Down vote for consistently showing zero self-awareness about who really takes this shit too seriously
    Says the guy who has created like 10 handles to flag every post of someone else just because they down voted a few of their posts.

Purple J ran away, bitched and pleaded on Dawgbored about internets bullying, then created a few of his own. It went both ways.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Purple J ran away, bitched and pleaded on Dawgbored about internets bullying, then created a few of his own. It went both ways.

Purple J running to Dawgbored was a whooooooooooooosh. I have the PM's to prove it. He never left.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2014

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

The doogs here are going to kill you for that.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Your mom goes both ways.
  • Options
    Founders Club

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Purple J running to Dawgbored was a whooooooooooooosh. I have the PM's to prove it. He never left.
    Okay, but it didn't seem like a whoosh at the time.

• Options

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Explain the whoosh in awesoming your own posts. Yeah, I didn't think so. PJ is losing the war.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Okay, but it didn't seem like a whoosh at the time.

Well... duh
  • Options
    Founders Club

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

The doogs here are going to kill you for that.
    LOL oh well

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,671
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Tl;dr

More time, bud...it's just a forum...I don't want to meet at 7-11. I'm sure you are great guy. Just having some fun. Damone your support means the world to me...thank you for the inspiration. Derek has done a great job with the board.

When the hh gathering takes place I will buy you both the coldest beer in town and discuss our favorite husky moments during our younger years.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Tl;dr

More time, bud...it's just a forum...I don't want to meet at 7-11. I'm sure you are great guy. Just having some fun. Damone your support means the world to me...thank you for the inspiration. Derek has done a great job with the board.

When the hh gathering takes place I will buy you both the coldest beer in town and discuss our favorite husky moments during our younger years.

Ouch! That's the biggest diss on here I've received. The fact that you actually thought I took you literally on the 7-11 is a little insulting. Do you think I have the IQ of like 38?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

Tl;dr

Ouch! That's the biggest diss on here I've received. The fact that you actually thought I took you literally on the 7-11 is a little insulting. Do you think I have the IQ of like 38?
    Why don't you 2 just go get a Slurpee and talk it out?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Your mom goes both ways.
    Good one, junior

Keep pressing

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Your mom goes both ways.
    Good one, junior

Keep pressing

Next....
  • Options
    This thread went from delivering to now it doesn't deliver anymore.
  • Options

You could post 10 more times and try to turn it around.
  • Options

You could post 10 more times and try to turn it around.
    Or Derek can just close the fucking gates already
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Friday sacrifice can't come soon enough...
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    In this thread: a whole lot of motherfuckers who need to grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the Internet.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking Legion of Splooge poast made more sense and was less drippy than this shit.