Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looks like Little Jimmy C is back

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Speaking of podcasts I actually miss the Race and iDawg ones.

Even though I think those probably peaked when Ty was fired. You can't fake that type of anger, disappointment and just the lack of care like those two had in their podcasts leading up to the 2008 season.

Race getting pissed off when UW was blown out by Nebraska was a good one. When he was dropping F bombs walking by a church I believe.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never listened to any husky podcast. Not Race, iDawg or the sandy vag boys. None.
  • Options

I've never listened to any husky podcast. Not Race, iDawg or the sandy vag boys. None.

I like the ring of that. "Welcome to the sandy vag boys podcast"
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

More time? I thought you and I were forum friends.... I was sadly mistaken. Pm me and air your greviances or pick a 7-11....ball is in your court.

I like your posts generally but I've always felt you were out of place here. You aren't as nearly as bad as Passion who always seemed like he never belong.

Your football posts are pretty good, in your podcasts I generally like your opinions, you could probably use some work on here for the satire.

I didn't care for you running to Dawgbored to bitch how the same 5 posters are always posting and ruining everything. Given I have the most posts on here of course I'm going to take that as a slight regardless of what you say now.

I thought it was dumb you, Chest and RoadDoog were pissed at Derek. He allows you guys to advertise your podcast on his site and what do you bring to the table for him? It's not like you are bringing traffic to this site with your podcasts while his site is bringing you traffic. Just felt you should have been more contrite with Derek.
    Wow just wow...
    You're podcasts suck and are a waste of everyone's time. Fucking amateur hour. On par with Kim's KJR radio show. Stop them.

Truth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZEIMQ42-oU
    I would have gone with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzkqHegIQ70
  • Options
    brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

More time? I thought you and I were forum friends.... I was sadly mistaken. Pm me and air your greviances or pick a 7-11....ball is in your court.

You take the internet way too seriously. Even OBK thinks you are struggling.
    Down vote for consistently showing zero self-awareness about who really takes this shit too seriously
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club
    In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, can't we all just get along?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TF is DMLK? Does he poast here?

Never heard of him.

• Options

What Dr. Martin Luther King may look like to @DerekJohnson‌:

*gurgle*
  • Options

DJ. EP. BP
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What Demorea Stringfellow may look like to @KimGrinolds

*gurgle*
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2014
    brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Down vote for consistently showing zero self-awareness about who really takes this shit too seriously
    I would wager 12,334 poasts on that statement, give or take several 100 in the next 24 hours.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club

*gurgle*
    Whooosh?
  • Options

*gurgle*
    Whooosh?
    I think it's a whoosh of a whoosh or something.

Either that or I just wanted an excuse to type *gurgle*

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2014

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

I would wager 10,000 poasts on that statement.
    Says the guy who has created like 10 handles to flag every post of someone else just because they down voted a few of their posts.

You are the last to talk about this.
    I like to create 10 handles to awesome my own posts then upvote critiques that were meant for me. lol.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Says the guy who has created like 10 handles to flag every post of someone else just because they down voted a few of their posts.

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

I like to create 10 handles to awesome my own posts then upvote critiques that were meant for me. lol.

kill yourself
  • Options

brchco12 said:

jecornel said:

Cool story. Nobody gives a shit