Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UCSB Shooting...

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    It isn't his fault. If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't have killed anyone. Guns always send these batshit crazy assholes over the top.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Why can he be a sociopath and a psychopath? Abundance.

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

OK, I read the news some more and that guy's manifesto. He was obviously totally insane. In the first place sex is not all THAT great. The first few experiences, sure, it's great. After a couple of weeks it can turn into a routine, though. I mean, he never had sex and spent every moment he could spare, when not on video games, thinking about it etc. He should have just hired a hooker. I mean, how could it get worse for him. It's no wonder he went nuts.

Why bother to read anything that piece of shit wrote? You won't learn anything of value from it. The only value his 'manifesto' has is to wipe your ass on it or to use it to light your kindling in the winter. He deserves less respect than a maggot. He looks like a genderless little cunt, of course girls won't be interested in him. But hey, that's a great reason to go murder a bunch of innocent strangers.
    well, the only lesson there is that he was insane and badly in need of either a counselor/prozac, and/or hookers and blow. Probably all of that.

he was a psychopath, not sociopath as well. A psycho has totally lost contact with reality. A sociopath is just somebody that enjoys the misfortunes of others.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MMzd40i8TfA
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I would just like to go on record to say that while I support the 2nd Amendment....I am against supporting the rights of the 2nd Amendment.
    HuskyJW said:

I would just like to go on record to say that while I support the 2nd Amendment....I am against supporting the rights of the 2nd Amendment.

The Second Amendment, the ONLY Constitutional Right that requires a Permit to use.

• GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200

OK, I read the news some more and that guy's manifesto. He was obviously totally insane. In the first place sex is not all THAT great. The first few experiences, sure, it's great. After a couple of weeks it can turn into a routine, though. I mean, he never had sex and spent every moment he could spare, when not on video games, thinking about it etc. He should have just hired a hooker. I mean, how could it get worse for him. It's no wonder he went nuts.

Why bother to read anything that piece of shit wrote? You won't learn anything of value from it. The only value his 'manifesto' has is to wipe your ass on it or to use it to light your kindling in the winter. He deserves less respect than a maggot. He looks like a genderless little cunt, of course girls won't be interested in him. But hey, that's a great reason to go murder a bunch of innocent strangers.
    So you're firmly against insane people murdering strangers?
    I support insane people murdering strangers, but am against gun rights.
    edited May 2014
    Mad_Son said:
    The Onion: "‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens."

You and CollegeDouche never could HANDLE THE TRUTH. The highest homicide rates are in countries where it is illegal for citizens to own guns.

Here comes the spin, in 3, 2, 1...

It isn't his fault. If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't have killed anyone. Guns always send these batshit crazy assholes over the top.

He killed the first three with a knife...

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    d2d said:

Mad_Son said:
    The Onion: "‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens."

You and CollegeDouche never could HANDLE THE TRUTH. The highest homicide rates are in countries where it is illegal for citizens to own guns.

So let me get this straight - to support your made-up quip about the highest homicide rates being in countries where it is illegal to own guns you post a UNODC image showing homicide rates and then an AMMOLAND graphic citing "Small Arms Survey 2007"...
    First you don't provide info about gun legality.
    Second you ignore the whole point and just jump from insane people going on shooting rampages to overall homicides.
    Third your gun information is from some completely random, clearly biased source.
    Fourth you ignore the fact that we're trying to talk about developed countries here (as evidenced by the actual facts provided in the satire article I posted). It is sad that you try and compare America to Uganda and Colombia really tells me you have a skewed sense of who America's peers are. Why do you hate America?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited May 2014
    d2d said:

Mad_Son said:

I didn't know the homicide rates in Syria, Iraq and Egypt were less than 3 people per 100,000. Or is just that your maps don't include the martyrdom rates in the legend?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170

d2d said:

Mad_Son said:

I didn't know the homicide rates in Syria, Iraq and Egypt were less than 3 people per 100,000. Or is just that your maps don't include the martyrdom rates in the legend?
    Also, 2010

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think my sarcasm was lost on this one.... Oh well.
    d2d said:

HuskyJW said:

The Second Amendment, the ONLY Constitutional Right that requires a Permit to use.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,560 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

The NRA and gun nuts always get amnesia when it comes to the "well regulated" part.
    edited May 2014
    Mad_Son said:

d2d said:

Mad_Son said:

So let me get this straight - to support your made-up quip about the highest homicide rates being in countries where it is illegal to own guns you post a UNODC image showing homicide rates and then an AMMOLAND graphic citing "Small Arms Survey 2007"...
    First you don't provide info about gun legality.
    Second you ignore the whole point and just jump from insane people going on shooting rampages to overall homicides.
    Third your gun information is from some completely random, clearly biased source.
    Fourth you ignore the fact that we're trying to talk about developed countries here (as evidenced by the actual facts provided in the satire article I posted). It is sad that you try and compare America to Uganda and Colombia really tells me you have a skewed sense of who America's peers are. Why do you hate America?
    So let me get this straight, statistics and facts are beaten by...

wait for it...

The Onion?

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

The NRA and gun nuts always get amnesia when it comes to the "well regulated" part.
    And for those who like to parse Constitutional language, I ask which phrase appears first in the Constitution/Bill of Rights:
    "... Separation of church and state..."
    - or -
    "... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed..."
    edited May 2014

HuskyJW said:

And for those who like to parse Constitutional language, I ask which phrase appears first in the Constitution/Bill of Rights:
    "... Separation of church and state..."
    - or -
    "... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed..."
    OH OH, I KNOW THIS ONE...

The First Amendment doesn't say anything about separation of Church and State. Here it is...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The Second Amendment is about tyranny, not hunting. Might I be defending myself against a "well regulated militia" (armed by the State) some day?

It's happened before, right after the King of England ordered civilians to surrender their weapons.

So much for Gun-Free-Zones. History is such a Muther Fucker.