Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UCSB Shooting...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited May 2014 in Tug Tavern
Another Liberal Democrat. There should be a law... against Liberal Democrats owning guns. (BTW, UCSB is a "Gun Free Zone", in a gun control state. So how's that workin' for ya?)

Comments

• CartmanDawgCartmanDawg Member Posts: 18
    Maybe he couldn't read the sign?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Maybe he couldn't read the sign?

Another victim of liberal education, amirite??
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited May 2014
    Another example of our embarrassing education system
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Wasn't that also a stabbing? Knives get no damn respect. None...
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    women totally unaffected by the lunatic use this as an excuse to bond. I've seen this reaction my whole life. They love to bond about stories of a man talking to them at a bus stop. I always feel like saying, "OH MY GOD, A MAN TALKED TO YOU!?"

In Italy they have certain advantages. The guys just whistle at the women, say "you will sleep with me tonight," and it doesn't look like anybody is really getting hurt in all that. Probably, there is less rapes in Italy than here.

The main problem with this lunatic: it makes it more difficult for the more or less regular guy. Women start to think every guy is some whackjob.
    OK, I read the news some more and that guy's manifesto. He was obviously totally insane. In the first place sex is not all THAT great. The first few experiences, sure, it's great. After a couple of weeks it can turn into a routine, though. I mean, he never had sex and spent every moment he could spare, when not on video games, thinking about it etc. He should have just hired a hooker. I mean, how could it get worse for him. It's no wonder he went nuts.
    in his manifesto he complains about how rotten people are, how unfair the world is, etc. He was a good writer, more or less. Like any typical madman's manifesto it has flashes of truth to it, but the end and overall idea is badly skewed into rank insanity. I mean, we know the world is unfair and people are rotten. In the end, though, there is nothing that could not have been cured with prozac, a baseball bat, hookers and blow, which is what that guy needed.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

OK, I read the news some more and that guy's manifesto. He was obviously totally insane. In the first place sex is not all THAT great. The first few experiences, sure, it's great. After a couple of weeks it can turn into a routine, though. I mean, he never had sex and spent every moment he could spare, when not on video games, thinking about it etc. He should have just hired a hooker. I mean, how could it get worse for him. It's no wonder he went nuts.

To borrow a phrase from creepycoug, what the fuck are you talking about?

in his manifesto he complains about how rotten people are, how unfair the world is, etc. He was a good writer, more or less. Like any typical madman's manifesto it has flashes of truth to it, but the end and overall idea is badly skewed into rank insanity. I mean, we know the world is unfair and people are rotten. In the end, though, there is nothing that could not have been cured with prozac, a baseball bat, hookers and blow, which is what that guy needed.

So you're saying he's just another sociopath?

by the way dnc, how is the manifesto coming along?

BHAM!

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Let us know before you go postal, TIA
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited May 2014

Why bother to read anything that piece of shit wrote? You won't learn anything of value from it. The only value his 'manifesto' has is to wipe your ass on it or to use it to light your kindling in the winter. He deserves less respect than a maggot. He looks like a genderless little cunt, of course girls won't be interested in him. But hey, that's a great reason to go murder a bunch of innocent strangers.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited May 2014

Too bad there aren't any hookers in Southern California?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VbRCyoHyhLg
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club
    d2d said:

Too bad there aren't any hookers in Southern California?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VbRCyoHyhLg
    There's a real opportunity for someone with photoshop skills to change it from Chainsaw Hookers to Chainsaw Hookers and Blow.
    edited May 2014

Why bother to read anything that piece of shit wrote? You won't learn anything of value from it. The only value his 'manifesto' has is to wipe your ass on it or to use it to light your kindling in the winter. He deserves less respect than a maggot. He looks like a genderless little cunt, of course girls won't be interested in him. But hey, that's a great reason to go murder a bunch of innocent strangers.
    well, the only lesson there is that he was insane and badly in need of either a counselor/prozac, and/or hookers and blow. Probably all of that.

he was a psychopath, not sociopath as well. A psycho has totally lost contact with reality. A sociopath is just somebody that enjoys the misfortunes of others.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Why can he be a sociopath and a psychopath? Abundance.