Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What to eat after puking 2x by the 2nd quarter…

One of the nearby ladies adjacent to our seats managed to blow chunks twice.

What was her solution to the problem?

Sadly she thought about eating it and the started heaving again and it laid there the entire rest of the game.

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looks at the catsup and mustard on that thing. Applied like a pro. Imagine thinking this is going to be the solution to blowing chunks in the stands. @Rapeculturedawg is in that picture (partially) and nearly got puked on! We spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out what she had eaten. I had my money on fried rice or something.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks at the catsup and mustard on that thing. Applied like a pro. Imagine thinking this is going to be the solution to blowing chunks in the stands. @Rapeculturedawg is in that picture (partially) and nearly got puked on! We spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out what she had eaten. I had my money on fried rice or something.

Catsup. 😂 ok boomer
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They guy with puke on his shoes doesn't see to mind
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's into that
  • Options

What kind of chick over 21 drinks to the point of puking? Double standard, but women are supposed to have more common sense than us Neanderthals.

Mrs. Doogerson has her moments and she's well over 50. Daughter Doogerson typically brings like 100 jello shots to the game and Mrs. Doogerson turns into a 23 year old when those babies come out.

Catsup. 😂 ok boomer
    I'm 52, Mike. Probably younger than you. It's how the Doogersons have always spelled it as a family. Passed down through generations. Some upper crust shit.
  • Options

He's into that
    He was not into that when he noticed his $200 ultraboosts had been puked on.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    Only raging lesbians put ketchup on hot dogs.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821

BTW, it's Ketchup.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The Dwags are back baby!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

What kind of chick over 21 drinks to the point of puking? Double standard, but women are supposed to have more common sense than us Neanderthals.

Mrs. Doogerson has her moments and she's well over 50. Daughter Doogerson typically brings like 100 jello shots to the game and Mrs. Doogerson turns into a 23 year old when those babies come out.

Catsup. 😂 ok boomer
    I'm 52, Mike. Probably younger than you. It's how the Doogersons have always spelled it as a family. Passed down through generations. Some upper crust shit.
    What other old time things do you say that were passed down through generations?

"Don't forget to bring the catsup to the tailgate". "Ok, I'll be there with bells on!"

My grandma used to say catsup. She was from a family of Arkansas dirt farmers. So not upper crust. It bugged me as an 8 year old
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Only raging lesbians put ketchup on hot dogs.

And 7 year olds
  • Options

Catsup. 😂 ok boomer
    What other old time things do you say that were passed down through generations?

"Don't forget to bring the catsup to the tailgate". "Ok, I'll be there with bells on!"

My grandma used to say catsup. She was from a family of Arkansas dirt farmers. So not upper crust. It bugged me as an 8 year old
    Stop with the hurtful micro-aggressions, Damone.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

One of the nearby ladies adjacent to our seats managed to blow chunks twice.

Looks like she tried to keep up with drinking pro to her right. Dude must be from Sedro-Woolley, Tumwater, or Wisconsin to be drunk savvy enough for the in-stadium koozie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Catsup. 😂 ok boomer

Stop with the hurtful micro-aggressions, Damone.
    Good call out. I deserve that one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Catsup. 😂 ok boomer

You've been a cunt since a very early age.
    No. I've been an asshole from an early age. Cunt is more of a domaine of the BTP and Roadies of the world.