Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What to eat after puking 2x by the 2nd quarter…

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,891
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Only raging lesbians put ketchup on hot dogs.

And 7 year olds
    Christ.

REAL men put ketchup on a dog and and sugar in an Old Fashioned.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,891
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let he who has never puked in the seats at husky stadium throw the first stone.

I’ve came close a few times but didn’t blow chunks till I got home.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,538
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Next game try to get some pics of her tits - if she is drunk she would probably go for it
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I felt like puking after those fucking Redhook beers they serve. That Big Ballard IPA that's 9% is just disgusting and poorly made. Equivalent of having to drink Widmers at blazer games.

Just serve Manny's or Reubens or Fremont JFC. How about Elysian blood orange pale. Christ their beer and food is dreck.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Let he who has never puked in the seats at husky stadium throw the first stone.

I’ve came close a few times but didn’t blow chunks till I got home.
    I barely remember the Apple Cup from a few years ago. It was bad news.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And 7 year olds
    Christ.

REAL men put ketchup on a dog and and sugar in an Old Fashioned.
    Some people never grow out of their yummy phase.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

I felt like puking after those fucking Redhook beers they serve. That Big Ballard IPA that's 9% is just disgusting and poorly made. Equivalent of having to drink Widmers at blazer games.

Just serve Manny's or Reubens or Fremont JFC. How about Elysian blood orange pale. Christ their beer and food is dreck.

I did a bunch of tequila at a blazer game about 15 years ago. Hammered. Took the train to gateway transit. Tried to drive home (just get on 205 which is right there) ended up lost in Gresham. Drove around for an hour before i stopped at a strip club and emptied the rest of my cash. Somehow got home
    90 mph, posting on iphone?
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I did a bunch of tequila at a blazer game about 15 years ago. Hammered. Took the train to gateway transit. Tried to drive home (just get on 205 which is right there) ended up lost in Gresham. Drove around for an hour before i stopped at a strip club and emptied the rest of my cash. Somehow got home

Nothing to be ashamed of. Many here do that sober.
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Looks like she tried to keep up with drinking pro to her right. Dude must be from Sedro-Woolley, Tumwater, or Wisconsin to be drunk savvy enough for the in-stadium koozie.

I drove thru the Woolley a couple weeks ago, what a grim burg. What was the big deal there? I think they hosted Big Time Wrestling in the 70's.

I also don't get why you would wrap a can of beer with a "koozie", "cosy", whatever. Are you afraid it will get warm? Those are for girls. Just fucking drink it while it's cold and move on to the next one. Jesus.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like she tried to keep up with drinking pro to her right. Dude must be from Sedro-Woolley, Tumwater, or Wisconsin to be drunk savvy enough for the in-stadium koozie.

I drove thru the Woolley a couple weeks ago, what a grim burg. What was the big deal there? I think they hosted Big Time Wrestling in the 70's.

I also don't get why you would wrap a can of beer with a "koozie", "cosy", whatever. Are you afraid it will get warm? Those are for girls. Just fucking drink it while it's cold and move on to the next one. Jesus.

You Live in Tumwater or Sedro-Woolley and pull in a respectful $32 an hour, you are going to make that $16 beer last at least a half an hour. Pregame tailgate cheap beers are for the chugging for those fine folks.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    Founders Club

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,807

Ketchup and catsup are condiments usually made with ripened tomatoes. The term "ketchup" is more popular in most countries. The ingredients used — tomatoes, sugar, salt, vinegar, cinnamon, etc. — are pretty much the same in both ketchup and catsup.

Both words are derived from the Chinese ke-tsiap, a pickled fish sauce. It made its way to Malaysia where it became kechap and ketjap in Indonesia. Catsup and katchup are acceptable spellings used interchangeably with ketchup, however, ketchup is the way it is popularly used today. "Catsup", which dates to the same time, may well be a different Romanization of the same word, trying to come closer to a sound that doesn't really exist in English.

In the 1800s, "ketchup" was most common in Britain and "catsup" was most common in the US for reasons unknown. The two words never really canceled each other out because in their formative years, there weren't spelling dictionaries choosing a "correct" version of words. (Many Americans pronounced "catsup" the same as "ketchup" in any case.) Today, "ketchup" is the dominant term in both countries.

There was a sudden interest in the difference between catsup and ketchup after an episode of popular TV series Mad Men featured a (fictional) pitch to ketchup company Heinz. Journalists and bloggers dug around to find the history and Slate reported that:

According to a Heinz spokesperson, Henry John Heinz first brought his product to market as “Heinz Tomato Catsup,” but changed the spelling early on to distinguish it from competitors. Del Monte did not switch spellings until 1988, after it became clear that ketchup was the spelling of choice for American consumers. Hunt’s switched the name of their product from catsup to ketchup significantly earlier.

History
    Seventeenth century English sailors first discovered the delights of the "sauce", a Chinese condiment and brought it to the West. Ketchup was first mentioned in print around 1690. The Chinese version is actually more akin to a soy or Worcestershire sauce.

It gradually went through various changes, particularly with the addition of tomatoes in the 1700s. By the nineteenth century, ketchup was also known as tomato soy. Early tomato versions were much thinner with a consistency more like a soy or Worcestershire sauce. F. & J. Heinz Company began selling tomato ketchup in 1876. By the end of the nineteenth century, tomato ketchup was the primary type of ketchup in the United States, and the descriptor of tomato was gradually dropped.

Ingredients
    The basic ingredients in modern ketchup are tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon. Onions, celery, and other vegetables are frequent additions. Catsup may be made of tomatoes, onions, cayenne, sugar, white vinegar, cloves, cinnamon, celery seed and salt. So the two do not differ much in their ingredients. But different manufacturers may use different ingredients for the two. Sometimes Catsup may be more spicy than Ketchup.

We don’t live in 1870.

We don’t spell color or flavor with a u

We’re Americans.

It’s ketchup.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,807
    edited September 2022

And 7 year olds
    Which was about the last time the Throbber had ketchup on a dog.

On bread because we we’re too fucking poor to buy hot dogs buns

Never going back to that poverty mindset

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2022

Ask @backthepack, although his was in the first quarter of the first game. I have the pic somewhere

my darkest hour, never again