Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hot ticket

13»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,261
    I sat 17 rows up in the 100 level last weekend and the seats were totally fine. Could see the entire field.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,468 Swaye's Wigwam

Wow, there are tickets for Michigan State on the 40-yard line going for $43 each.

If it's 100 level in lower rows they aren't even worth that. Those seats absolutely suck
    According to the stadium map that accompanied the tickets, they were right about where my dad and I sat in the 1990s. Those were excellent seats
    This isn't 1990. 100 level low rows are horrible now. I'd pay more to sit in a 300 level low row seat than a 100 level low row seat
    We were upper deck.
    You took a shit in the toilet tank?
    cc: @Canadawg ; @StateChampWereU
    Damn. Got me
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I sat 17 rows up in the 100 level last weekend and the seats were totally fine. Could see the entire field.

Especially with 25% crowd capacity
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I'm making the trip which means it's a guaranteed L.

I won’t be there. Hopefully we cancel each other out
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2022
    HuskyJW said:

Wow, there are tickets for Michigan State on the 40-yard line going for $43 each.

If it's 100 level in lower rows they aren't even worth that. Those seats absolutely suck
    According to the stadium map that accompanied the tickets, they were right about where my dad and I sat in the 1990s. Those were excellent seats
    This isn't 1990. 100 level low rows are horrible now. I'd pay more to sit in a 300 level low row seat than a 100 level low row seat
    We were high up in 126

Actually moved to 300 level last few years of season tickets as lower bowl is awful
    I sat in 128 for years. Finally got to the top row thinking maybe I wouldn't have to stand all fucking game. Nope. Still a wall of retards standing up, not even watching the game, faces buried in their god damn phone or chit chatting with the people in front of or behind them. 200 level is bliss
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,261

Especially with 25% crowd capacity
    Yeah, but I was on the shaded side which was probably 1/2 full while the north side was nearly empty.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    As a season ticket holder, im not pumped when I can get multiple seats in a better section this weekend than the cost of face on one of my tix.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,499 Swaye's Wigwam

For regular posters here, seems like a cynic to fan ratio of about 5 to 1.

Oh but I've been sooo burned by PETERMAN, Jen is the WORST, DOOGS SUCK, the Athletic Department is SOO INCOMPETENT.

Get over yourself and go to the game. I swear the old guard here acts like a bunch of too cool adolescents. I'm sure there are some here so jaded that they actually want UW to LOSE on Saturday, but I'm not sure that's many. How about admit that you'd like us to win and get your lazy ass to the game. And quit with the "I've been so heartbroken I just can't care anymore". Seriously, that's your mental toughness level? GET to the GAME.

And yeah, this isn't Softy, isn't Jen, isn't anyone other than a fan whose hung around on this board long enough to feel the need to call your BS. Yes, you.

In all chincerity I can't tell if this is a copy pasta woosh or if I should feel attacked.