Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hot ticket

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    What’s Hamilton?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    Going to it. Would rather do the comfortable thing but when the fuck did that ever make someone not be a giant pussy.

Hate the B1G. Hate their fans. Hate their teams. Fuck it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    Wow, there are tickets for Michigan State on the 40-yard line going for $43 each.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam

Wow, there are tickets for Michigan State on the 40-yard line going for $43 each.

Wow
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

Didn't softy have a special for UW v MSU tickets for $45. I know they may have been nose bleeds but off market for only $2 less (but more with service charge of $10) isn't all that surprising.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

Didn't softy have a special for UW v MSU tickets for $45. I know they may have been nose bleeds but off market for only $2 less (but more with service charge of $10) isn't all that surprising.
    The ones I saw weren't nosebleeds. About 1/2 the way up. Great seats

Second, the fact Softy was offering a special three days before the game also proves the point.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

If it's 100 level in lower rows they aren't even worth that. Those seats absolutely suck
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,626

What are orchestra seats for the music man going for?

If it's 100 level in lower rows they aren't even worth that. Those seats absolutely suck
    According to the stadium map that accompanied the tickets, they were right about where my dad and I sat in the 1990s. Those were excellent seats
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,366 Swaye's Wigwam
    Me and LDD got the Softy special

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2022

According to the stadium map that accompanied the tickets, they were right about where my dad and I sat in the 1990s. Those were excellent seats
    This isn't 1990. 100 level low rows are horrible now. I'd pay more to sit in a 300 level low row seat than a 100 level low row seat
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,366 Swaye's Wigwam

This isn't 1990. 100 level low rows are horrible now. I'd pay more to sit in a 300 level low row seat than a 100 level low row seat
    We were high up in 126

Actually moved to 300 level last few years of season tickets as lower bowl is awful
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,720 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

We were high up in 126

Actually moved to 300 level last few years of season tickets as lower bowl is awful
    300 is nice to see lateral movement but I think it's easier to see passes at the 100 level, since you can judge height and angle better
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    EwaDawg said:

Bought two and trying to flip them. No takers. They’re not horrible seats.

We were upper deck.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

We were upper deck.
    You took a shit in the toilet tank?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

We were upper deck.
    You took a shit in the toilet tank?
    cc: @Canadawg ; @StateChampWereU