Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

In honor of PLSS...

1234568»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 26,285
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award

PurpleJ said:

It's funny because I only bang sprinter assed soccer players.

I think of track and field girls as having man asses.

Sort of squared off instead of the nice roundness everyone but you enjoys.
    Your a queer.
    oregonblitzkriegRhythmicSlappingDawgCaptain_Insano[Deleted User]
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 14,503
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    I was there. Sheesh, i had so much fun at the fucking fun park in Sandusky, the golf course tailgating, the beaver galore and assembly line bloody mary's on the flight back...i didnt much care about the 12 WR's on the field. Ordinarily i would have been pissered, but to this day hasnt bothered me much. Now if this happened in Eugene id be all with you #24
    GrundleStiltzkinTierbsHsotBoobsbackthepack
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 14,503
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    You can hang your suit off the nipples of a small teat. Best kind. Usually there's a firm ass associated with a tight tiny titty too. Always pup's fave. I married a set of tight tiny teeters. With those came thr best ass on planet. Big ole punching bags always means a fat sloppy-assed woman in her late 30's. ALWAYS. big tits=big ass. Stinky, dimply, saggy ass. I'm sure there's some suckers here who would agree, although too proud to admit it
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackPitchfork51
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Posts: 286
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 250 Up Votes 100 Comments
    Please stop with the lengthy acronyms too...just like every fucking thing else, millennials too lazy to type too. Say what you mean motherfuckers ...is that like a microaggression or hate speech? Not used to that in the dorms huh?
    MikeDamoneGrundleStiltzkindncbackthepack