Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In honor of PLSS...

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

TheGlove said:

PL_SS's shtick has run it's course. He'll be the next to LEAVE.

Highly unlikely sweet cheeks. My popularity has reached epic territory. Yours glove? Well I think right below the surface on the totem pole. See a pole gets buried at 10% + 2 ft.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There are so many missing. One of the funniest was about Cockus celebrating his 11,000th post with his two dads. Something about Cockus yelling up the stairs, "Dad, I did it, I have 11,000 posts" while Cockus' boyfriend gleamed with pride.

The time he made a bunch of crazy posts and said it was his brother was hilarious too.

I missed that one, never saw it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,592
    Founders Club
    this thread is headed for the Classics board in a couple of days
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,684
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    pawz said:

Feces you worthless cunt, allow me to explain something to you. The Fire Marshal and I actually add something of value here. You're just part of the 81% of griswold.com refugees who go largely unnoticed here, moreover you wouldn't be missed if you diaff.

Pack up your shit, go and spend a special night buttfucking Timer while you guys formulate departure plans, and get on the fuck back to doogienights.com

pawz said:

Feces you worthless cunt, allow me to explain something to you. The Fire Marshal and I actually add something of value here. You're just part of the 81% of griswold.com refugees who go largely unnoticed here, moreover you wouldn't be missed if you diaff.

Pack up your shit, go and spend a special night buttfucking Timer while you guys formulate departure plans, and get on the fuck back to doogienights.com

Free pub!!!

Even though I'm probably his biggest ally (not sure if that's embarrassing or awesome), he told me to fuck off a couple times. I'm way too lazy to find it. I want to say it was March.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,459
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Boobie you are bordering a full Cockus takeover on this board. Stick your metro, woman loving point of view up your butt. I don't really think women should be relegated to the kitchen. They should cook dinner then tie themselves to the master bed on their belly, pucker nice and high, for a thorough ass fucking when daddy gets home. Every night and no questions asked. Any lip then the bedside duck tape gets applied. You're such a puss boobie.

hahahahahahaha
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 915
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Doogles said:

Taking pictures of yourself with your hawk "12" jersey on? I've fucking HAD it with you faggy 12's. If i see you snapping a "cute" little 12ie you'll wake up walking funny..

Watching these fake, Johnny - cum - lately bonio's on komo 4 sports. All amped up and dressed up to watch a pre-season game. I hope the hawks go 9-7 (and with their schedule it's possible) just so these lifeless fucks suffer misery 7 weeks this fall. 75% of this asshole fanbase was nowhere to be found during the hard times. The same prolly never stuck with the dawgs during their hard times. Most of them were still living in Minnesota, Illinois and every other depressed miserable Midwest or east coast city or town. They all moved here for jobs and suddenly are putting #12 stickers below their eyes and on their cheeks, coloring their hair green and running around town with seahawk plates, window flags and "we are superbowl champs" bumper stickers.

Fuck all ya'all, you are viking fans, bear fans, lion fans. You're not moving to my state and claiming champ status. You are 75's not the 12's, the 75% who didn't own season tickets through the hard times, or who were responsible for the BLACKOUTS because you worthless cunts didn't want to watch a seahawk game because they were losing. Hope you fucking 12's all die in a gas chamber

Absolutely classic, one of my favorites. I loved the anti-12 rants. I'll try to hunt down the one about the ugly Hispanic wives making chili colorado
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

this thread is headed for the Classics board in a couple of days

the o/u is 5 (days) ....

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,449
    Swaye's Wigwam

There are so many missing. One of the funniest was about Cockus celebrating his 11,000th post with his two dads. Something about Cockus yelling up the stairs, "Dad, I did it, I have 11,000 posts" while Cockus' boyfriend gleamed with pride.

The time he made a bunch of crazy posts and said it was his brother was hilarious too.

I'm trying to hunt this one down. If i knew around the time cockus had 11k it might be easier. But i remember that one made me cry, it was fucking gold.
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

to cockus:

I'm coming after your 11,000 posts that you spent many a cuntless night laying down, fingerbanging your keyboard. Pucker up buttercup:)))) lol BFF xoxo

Doogles said:

I'm trying to hunt this one down. If i knew around the time cockus had 11k it might be easier. But i remember that one made me cry, it was fucking gold.

FWIW, my google docs says I saved this quote on June 22.
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    Cuntwaffle
    Let me first start by saying If I could have a free shot at anybody on earth, the first would be Obama, the second, Kim Grinolds (although its not fair to hit a bitch)

He's been saying Sark must break through in 2013, no excuses. Now he's
    got a thread up that says 'no excuses' isn't fair to Sark. "Sark inherited a mess, the team is still young...". He's such a two-faced hypocritical little cuntwaffle! Kim is already trying to save face and its only June.

coming from someone who just responds but never posts. Stick with Steel Roast, ill take you to the top you supple little starling