Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In honor of PLSS...

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,597
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014

Derek? You're turning into Grinolds pal. Just ease back, shut the fuck up and let us do the posting. You worry about bringing people over. We'll do the threading. Leave the boards to the people Putin! Xoxo:), LOL, rotfl, bff buddy!

This was my personal favorite, along with the bearded cunt rant.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Surprised that I'm surprised out here, but the original discipline hole post poofed. Not before giving rise to the dark shit dude meme.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Surprised that I'm surprised out here, but the original discipline hole post poofed. Not before giving rise to the dark shit dude meme.

It was probably immortalized in a voki somewhere.
    Standard Supporter

Leave the hashtags for the 12's splitskin. Can we just please be different and original here? Doogies use hashtag, HHBs use hash

#RIP #NoCumShots
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya
    Standard Supporter

Oh take this regurgitated shit back to the house that kimmy built, a place you still call home. Dont put your feelers out here. Cut the butt chord or get out. LEAVE bitch

Standard Supporter

Doog And proud. Now will Analblitz be here when UW beats Oregon this year? Doubt it. Not sure why a duck is even here. What does an "appearance" trophy look like duckduckgoose? Can u touch it? So the one rose bowl trophy sits buy itself in trophy case or is it next to the "appearance" rose bowl trophy vs Ohio St?

Standard Supporter

There's a good chance Lindy never looks back. With that a chance Miles transfers. Oh the irony. The front runner for starter is the one who transfers while the 3rd stringer (Williams was the one everyone assumed would transfer.) Sticks around as backup-by-default.

listen, If Lindy plays lights out @ Hawaii, he will then have as many starting reps as Miles did last year. How will Peter handle game 2? NO WAY he pulls Lindquist vs Eastern. Cannot take a chance of losing by inserting Miles. This is a very unique situation on Pete's hands.

When do you pull Lindquist? I think Lindquist holds onto the job. I think the 1st time we see Miles is against Georgia St. In the second half, unless Lindy struggles mightily along the way.. Again, UNLESS Lindy struggles or we are WAY ahead in any of the 4 games.