Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I wonder if Willie will #DoSomething tonight? Quite honestly I hope he does nothing for as long as he can.

I can understand this from an outsiders perspective. It’s the funniest option anyway. Especially when you care.
    You keep biting and then bitching when you find yourself flopping in the fucking boat.

Of course they care. They hate Oregon. Yeah, Ballzdeap is a world-class homo, but the rest of the shit being dished out here is right between the gutters. Gotta be a man and take it and quit fagging on it.
    Fuck off you boring turd.

Good Christ
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I wonder if Willie will #DoSomething tonight? Quite honestly I hope he does nothing for as long as he can.

I can understand this from an outsiders perspective. It’s the funniest option anyway. Especially when you care.
    You keep biting and then bitching when you find yourself flopping in the fucking boat.

Of course they care. They hate Oregon. Yeah, Ballzdeap is a world-class homo, but the rest of the shit being dished out here is right between the gutters. Gotta be a man and take it and quit fagging on it.

Yeah. You're not struggling at all. Jimminny Christmas!

You have shit your diapers all day today. Do yourself a favor. Shut-off the computer and take a benadryl.
    Seaver needs this kind of Benadryl. Extra strength...

Seaver needs a rope. Fuck. Try this Mike; it'll work better than your current stuff:

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!!!!! WE'RE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Zeroing in on 6000 thread views.

You should all be thanking me.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You have shit your diapers all day today. Do yourself a favor. Shut-off the computer and take a benadryl.

Seaver needs a rope. Fuck. Try this Mike; it'll work better than your current stuff:

Where is your floor?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lol you are the biggest queer on this bored, even bigger than Ballzzzz
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Don't get carried away kiddo
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Don't get carried away kiddo
    Qoock on brudda!
  • Options

FootballScoop sez Taggart is staying at Oregon. So that's something
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

FootballScoop sez Taggart is staying at Oregon. So that's something
    Based on Willie's tweet?

LMFAO
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,318
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Think Willie got a tree yet?

Thank you! This thread delivers thanks to you.
  • Options
    FSU fag who said Tags to FSU was "done deal" on Friday is now shimmying away.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    HB gets it.

You just got chinned, my man.

Jetpacking towards 7k thread views today.
  • Options

Where is your floor?
    Are you suggesting there’s some sort of height to the ceiling?

This all means a great deal to you doesn’t it?

• Options

Where is your floor?

I think you misunderstand the figure of speech.

No, really it doesn't. I was just bored waiting for the ACC title game.
  • Options

Where is your floor?

It actually sounds like you misunderstand the figure of speech.

Sorry to hear you’re so bored. You’re welcome for giving you something to do.
  • Options

Where is your floor?

It actually sounds like you misunderstand the figure of speech.

Sorry to hear you’re so bored. You’re welcome for giving you something to do.
    I'll thank Willie Beamon for the entertainment; he provided it, not you.