Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think about Trump and America (Too Long, Don't Read!)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

Swaye you nailed it. Great post.

Though, had I wrote it Derek and Race would have shit all over it and then some. They would laid a massive deuce all over it.

Keep leveraging your clout Swaye. More people should listen to your rational speak.

You're so persecuted. My heart really goes out to you.

Praying for you old fren.
    I don't feel persecuted. Wow. Its a message bored. Race has his favorites and the posters he dislikes. I fit the latter. Race would never go after Swaye.

Point being, no way Race agrees with the original post.

HH wouldn't be what HH is without Mr. Bannon.

I make sure my first dad has DfI in his in his in inbox every week in season.

Idawg and Race were podding before podding was cool. Plus, one of their pods titled in my honor. I will never forget that.

I know it's been a tough week for his boy Don. A little saltier than usual.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Though, had I wrote it Derek and Race would have shit all over it and then some. They would laid a massive deuce all over it.

Keep leveraging your clout Swaye. More people should listen to your rational speak.

I don't feel persecuted. Wow. Its a message bored. Race has his favorites and the posters he dislikes. I fit the latter. Race would never go after Swaye.

Idawg and Race were podding before podding was cool. Plus, one of their pods titled in my honor. I will never forget that.

I went after Swaye but that little fuck DNC cock blocked me

If I didn't agree with his post I would have told him so and then FedX'd some blankets
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

I take issue with calling the democrats "obstructionists". I'm no fan of the dems but this is a big problem we have right where when your side does something they're fucking heroes saving America and when the other side does it they're destroying the country.

Remember when republicans blocked Obama from filling the open Supreme Court seat? What was that? That wasn't obstruction? That wasn't preventing an elected president from doing what he was elected to do?

So, it's not that the dems aren't obstructionists, it's don't fucking act like that's different from what the right does.

IIRC there had only been one appointment in an election year in our history. It's usually been left to the winner. I guess we have a history of obstruction. Sure glad they kept out another leftist with zero experience.
    There was no historical precedent for refusing to hold a even a hearing. None whatsoever
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/13/ample-precedent-for-rejecting-supreme-court-nominees/

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733

Sledog said:

I take issue with calling the democrats "obstructionists". I'm no fan of the dems but this is a big problem we have right where when your side does something they're fucking heroes saving America and when the other side does it they're destroying the country.

Remember when republicans blocked Obama from filling the open Supreme Court seat? What was that? That wasn't obstruction? That wasn't preventing an elected president from doing what he was elected to do?

So, it's not that the dems aren't obstructionists, it's don't fucking act like that's different from what the right does.

IIRC there had only been one appointment in an election year in our history. It's usually been left to the winner. I guess we have a history of obstruction. Sure glad they kept out another leftist with zero experience.
    Who was the last leftist appointee with zero experience? Are you referring to Garland???
    Garland had experience unlike Kagan. But being vocally Anti 2A don't cut it. If your already against the constitution why would anyone want you ruling on it?

Kagan is nothing but a Clinton/Obama plant:

Kagan was a law clerk for Judge Abner J. Mikva of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in 1987 and for Justice Thurgood Marshall of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1988. Marshall nicknamed the 5 foot 3 inch Kagan "Shorty".[9] She later entered private practice as an associate at the Washington, D.C., law firm of Williams & Connolly.[3]
    Kagan joined the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School as an assistant professor in 1991 and became a tenured professor of law in 1995.[19] While at the University of Chicago, she published a law review article on the regulation of First Amendment hate speech in the wake of the Supreme Court's ruling in R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul;[20] an article discussing the significance of governmental motive in regulating speech;[21] and a review of a book by Stephen L. Carter discussing the judicial confirmation process.[22] In the first article, which became highly influential, Kagan argued that the Supreme Court should examine governmental motives when deciding First Amendment cases,[23] and analyzed historic draft-card burning and flag burning cases in light of free speech arguments.[24]
    According to her colleagues, Kagan's students complimented and admired her from the beginning, and she was granted tenure "despite the reservations of some colleagues who thought she had not published enough."[25]

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @swaye good read - I fell into the I hate Hillary arena also. My normal rules for voting are 1 - don't for the incumbent 2 - don't vote for anyone that is backed by big business or big labor 3 - if voting for a republican counter that vote with a vote for a democrat and vice versa (never happens see rule 1 and 2)
    I think most vote for the incumbent because the fuck shit that is our thinking is the other guy sucks and my guy/gal is OK so we are stuck with a totally inefficient government.

Seattle is the exception to all rules as it sucks beyond all others - no fixing that place

Basically I have never voted for a winning candidate. I did with Trump but I think I lost...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

@swaye good read - I fell into the I hate Hillary arena also. My normal rules for voting are 1 - don't for the incumbent 2 - don't vote for anyone that is backed by big business or big labor 3 - if voting for a republican counter that vote with a vote for a democrat and vice versa (never happens see rule 1 and 2)
    I think most vote for the incumbent because the fuck shit that is our thinking is the other guy sucks and my guy/gal is OK so we are stuck with a totally inefficient government.

Seattle is the exception to all rules as it sucks beyond all others - no fixing that place

Basically I have never voted for a winning candidate. I did with Trump but I think I lost...

Good post. Last line is kinda how I've been feeling the last week.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2017
    jecornel said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Quit whining. Survive Race WTF'ing 1,000 of your poasts, in succession, and then pop off.