Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Airlines Say They’re Close to a ‘Tipping Point’ Due to the Shutdown

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The airlines should hire, pay for, and maintain their own security. It’s in their best interest to do so. Why is it a government task?

Because Bush and Republicans decided to socialize airport story after 9/11. Don't you remember? It was private before then.
    Yeah it was just Bush and the Republicans that were pushing for the TSA to be public employees. And you have the gall to call other people liars.

There was opposition to making them public employees, it all came from the Republicans, all the Rats supported it and some Republicans. This is just like your lie about TARP being passed by the Republicans.
    Bob. Fucktarded as always.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2001/roll425.xml
    They weren't unionized. That's why the Rats opposed it. After the Rats took over the Congress one of the first things they did was to give the TSA collective bargaining rights. I should have been clearer with my comments.

WASHINGTON -- A Senate committee voted Thursday to give airport screeners the collective bargaining and whistleblower protection rights that many other federal employees have.

On a strict party-line vote, Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security Committee agreed, while all the Republicans voted against, giving the screeners the right to join a union and to be protected from retaliation if they report wrongdoing.

The measure, which is opposed by the Bush administration, passed on a vote of 9-8.
    Backpedal Bob.

What a fucking muttonhead you are.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The airlines should hire, pay for, and maintain their own security. It’s in their best interest to do so. Why is it a government task?

Because Bush and Republicans decided to socialize airport story after 9/11. Don't you remember? It was private before then.
    Yeah it was just Bush and the Republicans that were pushing for the TSA to be public employees. And you have the gall to call other people liars.

There was opposition to making them public employees, it all came from the Republicans, all the Rats supported it and some Republicans. This is just like your lie about TARP being passed by the Republicans.

They weren't unionized. That's why the Rats opposed it. After the Rats took over the Congress one of the first things they did was to give the TSA collective bargaining rights. I should have been clearer with my comments.

WASHINGTON -- A Senate committee voted Thursday to give airport screeners the collective bargaining and whistleblower protection rights that many other federal employees have.

On a strict party-line vote, Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security Committee agreed, while all the Republicans voted against, giving the screeners the right to join a union and to be protected from retaliation if they report wrongdoing.

The measure, which is opposed by the Bush administration, passed on a vote of 9-8.
    Backpedal Bob.

And yet I routinely school your ignorant ass.

Tell me, were the Rats opposed to making the TSA public employees? Yes or no Kunt?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

A 17 person committee is Congress now?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Backpedal Bob.

Link?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You fucking liar.

Blatant history revision.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Backpedal Bob.

Tell me, were the Rats opposed to making the TSA public employees? Yes or no Kunt?
    You need to heal yourself Kunt.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Who controlled the Congress in 2007 Hondo?

By a 51-46 vote, the Senate kept the bargaining provision for screeners in broad anti-terrorism legislation that has already passed the House. Sen. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania was the only Republican to cross party lines, joining 48 Democrats -- including California's Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein -- and two independents in voting to not to strike the provision from the bill.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Backpedal Bob.

You need to heal yourself Kunt.
    Shocking, the Kunt dodged the question.
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No the Congress is the Congress and collective bargaining rights were grant to the TSA on nearly a straight party line vote, with the GOP voting no and the Rats voting yes.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You fucking liar.

I misspoke, should have said they opposed making them unionized public employees not public employees.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No the Congress is the Congress and collective bargaining rights were gran

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You fucking liar.

I misspoke, should have said they opposed making them unionized public employees not public employees.
    I'm enjoying your meltdown. If you want a way out, just bump a bunch of old threads and @DerekReallyIsKim will give you a time out.
    I enjoy the fact that you're such a lightweight Kunt you can't even answer a question on an anonymous message board.

Tell me more about how Clinton didn't shirk his military obligations you stupid Kunt.
    SFGbob said:

I enjoy the fact that you're such a lightweight Kunt you can't even answer a question on an anonymous message board.

Tell me more about how Clinton didn't shirk his military obligations you stupid Kunt.

now you've lost the ability to quote a post. time for a walk on the beach for perspective?

SFGbob said:

now you've lost the ability to quote a post. time for a walk on the beach for perspective?
    Yeah, you've been misquoted.

Where did General Obama and General Clinton serve?

Did you vote for both Bushies and McCain?

That's what I thought

Tell me Race, did Obama and Clinton shirk their military duties? Is there evidence of this?

Because there's evidence that CheetoMan and his Great-grandpappy did in fact dodge military duty.

Add liar to the list along with dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, you've been misquoted.

Where did General Obama and General Clinton serve?

Did you vote for both Bushies and McCain?

That's what I thought

Tell me Race, did Obama and Clinton shirk their military duties? Is there evidence of this?

Because there's evidence that CheetoMan and his Great-grandpappy did in fact dodge military duty.

Add liar to the list along with dumbfuck.
    Please point out the lie, Kunt.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,002 Standard Supporter
    Rats care so much about their public employees they prefer future dem voters over them.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Rats care so much about their public employees they prefer future dem voters over them.

I prefer your trumptastic meltdown. Why can’t trump negotiate a deal? Why is he so pathetic? Isn’t “deal making” fat boy’s strength? It almost seems like he conned you unskilled, non-competitive “blue collar” workers. Hope not. Seems likei it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    You think we care the government is closed?

Sounds like the government workers need to get out there and compete with the illegals for a job
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Raise your hand if you've noticed squat outside of social media

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    If you travel to Paradise on Mt Rainier the Free guided snow show hike has been CANCELLED until further notice.

so, there's that.