Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I made it!

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

The Germans don't fuck around.

Sounds like you're a virgin
    Well, if we know anything, it’s that your kraut corn hole can’t get enough wurst.
    Haha
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tha fucque is a “Gal Godot”

And, as always, pics of GTFO
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
    @jhfstyle24 ruins?
    Not as bad but it was on an airplane.
    Yes, that part definitely sucks.

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
    Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
    One time I had to shit three times on an hour and 20 minute flight. The worst part was staring at everyone walking to the back of the plane the third time, like WTF is wrong with you.
  • Options
    Perfect - got it!

My $10.95 is in the mail
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CaptainPJ said:

Perfect - got it!

My $10.95 is in the mail

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,262
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

Dude, the two that accosted me over my desert fruit weren't even the end of the show. These hot German broads with full kit were crawling all over the airport. As you say, I have never seen anythign like it. It's rare to see one hot police chick, let alone a dozen of them in one place. Frankfurt is the best airport ever. I had a boner for 6 hours.

Just got home. 26 hours from hotel to trailer. FML. I get to do it again at the end of Feb. Christ. Just shoot me. I feel for all you tall fucks. I saw a dude that had to be 6'8" slumming back in coach on the 9 hour flight to Dulles today and he looked like he would rather be getting tortured by the gooks with McCain. Fuck that. I was comfy as hell up in Polaris Business in my lay flat watching 22 miles and slamming down drinks.
    You should thank Saudi Arabia for the experience; Lufthansa/Frankfurt sends the arrivals from "places they do not trust" through a ton of extra security. I had been through Frankfurt at least 10 times, but always to/from the US and continental Europe. Easy and not much in the way of extra security. Came back from Egypt in September and I got the full on extra security process. Took forever but hot German cops!

Polaris is nice but for Frankfurt to Dulles I'm partial to the 747s that Lufthansa flies. A seat in business class on the upper deck feels like a private jet. The unwashed masses blowing up toilets with the runs are down below and out of sight. Flying out of Dulles you take the train to the B gates, go right in the lounge and board from the lounge. It's great. Plus 747s cruise faster so you save 20 mins of flying time and then it parks at gates closer to customs at Dulles so the moon buggy ride is quick when you're arriving.

It does terribly suck to be tall (6'5") and be stuck in the back on a long ass flight, or even a medium one. I've done Auckland to LAX in the back row middle seat of a full 747 and a few others. Luckily my employer has a generous travel policy and I plan as much as I can to prevent misery. It is doable though since every US airline will sell extra leg room coach seats.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,262
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Dude, the two that accosted me over my desert fruit weren't even the end of the show. These hot German broads with full kit were crawling all over the airport. As you say, I have never seen anythign like it. It's rare to see one hot police chick, let alone a dozen of them in one place. Frankfurt is the best airport ever. I had a boner for 6 hours.

Just got home. 26 hours from hotel to trailer. FML. I get to do it again at the end of Feb. Christ. Just shoot me. I feel for all you tall fucks. I saw a dude that had to be 6'8" slumming back in coach on the 9 hour flight to Dulles today and he looked like he would rather be getting tortured by the gooks with McCain. Fuck that. I was comfy as hell up in Polaris Business in my lay flat watching 22 miles and slamming down drinks.
    Lufthansa Lounge; Buisness Class? Is Orkin hiring.
    Easy now, it's not like he was in the Lufthansa Senator Lounge which is nicer, or if he was really a baller, the Lufthansa Frankfurt First Class Terminal:

Welcome to the First Class Terminal at Frankfurt. Everything here has been arranged for your personal comfort and well-being. With easy chairs, quiet rooms with day beds, spacious shower rooms, fine wining and dining with award-winning cuisine, a Cigar Lounge and a bar with a range of drinks that includes over 130 different kinds of whisky.

The First Class Terminal at Frankfurt in detail

A personal assistant will be waiting for you in the reception area to take care of all your travel formalities swiftly and discreetly. The assistant will then accompany you through security and take care of the check-in procedure for you.
    If you would like to relax, you have plenty of opportunities, such as in the easy chairs that certainly live up to their name. Also available are two quiet rooms with day beds, four shower rooms (one with a bathtub) and a Cigar Lounge.
    In the Wining & Dining area, the culinary delights of award-winning cuisine (buffet or à la carte) await you. Amongst other drinks, the bar has over 130 different whiskies to offer.
    Guests who would like to work in a discreet environment can use any of the five separate office units with complimentary services (Wi-Fi, local telephone calls, fax).
    You are welcome to bring a travelling companion with you into the First Class Terminal, as long as they are booked on the same flight as yourself with Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines or SWISS. Life partners and spouses and children under 18 must have a valid boarding pass for a flight on the same day as that of the person inviting them into the terminal.

Maybe Swaye can get an upgrade and bring his "Life partner" with him next time
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Israeli forces up there too.

Agree.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Baseman said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Easy now, it's not like he was in the Lufthansa Senator Lounge which is nicer, or if he was really a baller, the Lufthansa Frankfurt First Class Terminal:

Welcome to the First Class Terminal at Frankfurt. Everything here has been arranged for your personal comfort and well-being. With easy chairs, quiet rooms with day beds, spacious shower rooms, fine wining and dining with award-winning cuisine, a Cigar Lounge and a bar with a range of drinks that includes over 130 different kinds of whisky.

A personal assistant will be waiting for you in the reception area to take care of all your travel formalities swiftly and discreetly. The assistant will then accompany you through security and take care of the check-in procedure for you.
    If you would like to relax, you have plenty of opportunities, such as in the easy chairs that certainly live up to their name. Also available are two quiet rooms with day beds, four shower rooms (one with a bathtub) and a Cigar Lounge.
    In the Wining & Dining area, the culinary delights of award-winning cuisine (buffet or à la carte) await you. Amongst other drinks, the bar has over 130 different whiskies to offer.
    Guests who would like to work in a discreet environment can use any of the five separate office units with complimentary services (Wi-Fi, local telephone calls, fax).
    You are welcome to bring a travelling companion with you into the First Class Terminal, as long as they are booked on the same flight as yourself with Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines or SWISS. Life partners and spouses and children under 18 must have a valid boarding pass for a flight on the same day as that of the person inviting them into the terminal.

I actually was in the Senator Lounge! BAM! Didn't want to humble brag too much, but I am a loser Platinum 1K with United, and the booking was with United. Funny you mention Lufthansa because while Polaris is nice, the flights from Jeddah to Frankfurt were both on Airbus 330's I think from Lufthansa, and their business class blows United out of the water. Better looking staff, better lighting, more spacious toilets, and way better food. I even thought they had a better movie selection. US carriers suck.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    whlinder said:

Baseman said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Was that all a lead in to a gay joke?

Props
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Israeli forces up there too.

Mercy Me!
  • Options
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814