Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ND is expected to get clown stomped as bad or worse than 2012.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Hagiography of Saint Longinius Bannon.

...and, after three days on the cross, the Centerion of Rome, Longinus Bannon, pitying Christ, pierced his side with his spear to end his suffering. For causing the Fifth and Last of the Five Holy Wounds of Christ, the Lord doomed Longinus Bannon to wander the world until it is unmade on Judgement Day...

...and his spear is now the Holy Lance also called the Spear of Destiny. Its bearer is invincible. Before it, armies disperse, nations crumble and the great falter for upon it alone on this Earth is found the Holy Blood of the Son of God.

To this day, the largest of Saint Longinius Bannon's many regrets accumulated in his unnaturally long life is that, after wresting the Spear back from Hitler, he traded it to Nick Saban for sex. Nick wouldnt even reach around.

Feast Day March 15, Patron Saint of Pedos

• Options
    DawgsRusDawgsRus Member Posts: 40
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Feels like it is really important to reach out to Asa and tell him how he is the support of the Husky's, I have seen both @Dennis_DeYoung2017 and @LaMichael_Corleone reach out to him, he is really struggling with this decision! reading the twitter tea leaves per DDY it seems that he still loves the dawgs and is being pushed by an outside motivation such as his HS coach, Reach out strong and lets let him know how he feel about him.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,115
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:
    Congrats @AF9705 looks like ND is flipping turner! Your job here is done.
    I don’t care where the kid goes.

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    I didn’t talk shit about UW. Just defended ND.
    People are so fickle.
    The fact that you felt the need to "defend" Norte Dame academics or even the fuckall dreckfest of a state that is Indiana on a football message board shows how far norte dame has fallen

Indiana is one of the few states more stuck in the late 80s early 90s than Ohio...

Lou Holtz from late 1980s isnt walking through that door any time soon.

No one gives a fuck about Notre Dame, you could ask 90% the people at whatever bahamas school you got your D.O. at and they couldn't even tell you that Notre Dame is in Illinois.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:
    Congrats @AF9705 looks like ND is flipping turner! Your job here is done.
    I don’t care where the kid goes.

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    I didn’t talk shit about UW. Just defended ND.
    People are so fickle.
    It’s whatever at this point. You did talk shit about our medical school by not saying it’s not known but I know doctors that have different opinions than yours.

I don’t think ND is in the upper tier like the Ivy’s or Stanford but I’m a west coast kid.

Let’s see how well you develop turner. Will be interested how he turns out in your program.
    I didn’t talk shit about your medical school.
    The medical school I went to is the 2nd largest in the country & the largest medical corporation on earth, but still not known internationally. It is what it is.

So much butthurt here.
    Well you did talk shit. Came off as a back-handed comment.

You come to a UW board and spout off how ND is holier than thou and your going to hear it from the fan base.

Wish you well with Turner. Interested how he turns out.

Good luck vs Clemson (I have a feeling your going to need it) ;) see what i did there
    You must have missed the part where I said I would send my two children to UW.

If you are a father you know that you wouldn’t throw those words around lightly.
    No one gives a fuck where you would send your kids.
    A lot of people would actually.

That post alone tells me a lot about you.

Every father in here regardless of their favorite school knows what I’m saying.

You are really struggling here.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

this thread why we alll deserve to die alone, except race. He is fucking ethereal

Da fuq is an ethereal?
  • Options
    DawgsRusDawgsRus Member Posts: 40
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

this thread why we alll deserve to die alone, except race. He is fucking ethereal

Da fuq is an ethereal?
    I'm pretty sure it's a crypto currency.
    I hear the value is way down on those things
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Da fuq is an ethereal?
    A nick name I gave to your dad’s anus.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    Man what a dumpster fire this place has turned into. If you want a more prestigious degree then go to Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, or Northwestern. Hell, I would even say Michigan, Texas or Washington are stronger academically than Notre Dame. I could be wrong here, but I don’t spend my days tracking the best undergraduate programs because frankly an undergraduate degree means shit if you don’t go into engineering or business.

All ND has is name recognition and connections with Catholics. South Bend itself is an absolute shit hole. Within a minute of stepping out of my car to check in at the hotel I was staying at for the night a car had rolled up and some dude was trying to steal the bikes off my roof rack. I’ve been in a lot of horrible towns (spent a year at a CHC in Holyoke, MA, nicknamed Holysmoke, literal dumpster fire,) but South Bend is the only one I’ve ever had something like that happen in. Fuck that place.