Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

Swaye said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.
    Has played for 9 national titles in my lifetime (was born in 70’s), winning 3.
    Playing for another this season.

But yeah, Knute Rockne is the reason...

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Please tell me that everybody who gradustes from UW doesn’t stay in Seattle?
    Actually uw has the highest percetage of its alumni living within 30 miles of campus among all US universities.

So, no i wont tell you that.
    Perfect. That's the point of a state funded university
    Nothing wrong with that.

But not sure why the hate for ND?

It’s like people just look for reasons to hate.
    We hate everything and everyone. It's our thing.
    I can promise you ND doesn’t hate UW & roots for them over USC.

It’s always been interesting to me how people hate a school for nothing?

I have 2 children & if they wanted to go to UW I would have no problem with that.

We hate everyone
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

Swaye said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Actually uw has the highest percetage of its alumni living within 30 miles of campus among all US universities.

Nothing wrong with that.

I have 2 children & if they wanted to go to UW I would have no problem with that.

we hate you because of recruiting. we hate you because we kicked ND's ass for a couple of recent recruits (we're smug like that). we hate you because you're taking one of our favorite recruits from us (we're petty like that).

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

Swaye said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

What does the other father say? Will he fly or just won’t?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AF9705 said:

Swaye said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

i would advise against it
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

The entire world disagrees with you. But carry on.
  • Options

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Ugly women. Catholics. Bandwagon fans everywhere on account of said Catholicism. Shitty midwestern town. Undeserved hype after being irrelevant for three decades. Lou Holtz. Boring stadium with boring fans with no charisma. ND sucks, and it’s a shame that Brian Kelly claws you back to relevance once every five years only to suffer a humiliating defeat and immediately return to 8 win seasons thereafter.
    Irrelevant for 3 decades? When was UW ever relevant?
    ND has played for 7 National Titles over the past 3 decades...
    I also love how people point at the 2012 Title game.
    There have been 12 BCS & CFP games decided by over 3 scores. But butt-hurt ND haters point at that game?
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

outside of MW and NE no one gives a fuck about a ND degree. No one gives a fucka bout a UW degree outside of PW. I lived in SE and NE. UW and ND are above average schools
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Ugly women. Catholics. Bandwagon fans everywhere on account of said Catholicism. Shitty midwestern town. Undeserved hype after being irrelevant for three decades. Lou Holtz. Boring stadium with boring fans with no charisma. ND sucks, and it’s a shame that Brian Kelly claws you back to relevance once every five years only to suffer a humiliating defeat and immediately return to 8 win seasons thereafter.
    There have been 12 BCS & CFP games decided by over 3 scores. But butt-hurt ND haters point at that game?
    You get buttfucked everytime you play on a national stage. We have lost the last 2 years but we haven’t embarrassed ourselves. Plz go DIAFF.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Good points....But what about that 2012 game? Quite a disaster.
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

You get buttfucked everytime you play on a national stage. We have lost the last 2 years but we haven’t embarrassed ourselves. Plz go DIAFF.
    Everytime? LOL

How many titles do you have?

You can’t embarrass yourself if nobody expects anything or cares.

And yes, you were embarrassed on the CFP.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe notre dame is relevant regionally, but nationally no one cares about notre dame. Same with UW in all honesty. Just don't pretend Notre Dame has a much more relevant status. Neither schools are ohio state or bama in sports, or stanford or harvard in academis
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe notre dame is relevant regionally, but nationally no one cares about notre dame. Same with UW in all honesty. Just don't pretend Notre Dame has a much more relevant status. Neither schools are ohio state or bama in sports, or stanford or harvard in academis
    approved
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Everytime? LOL

How many titles do you have?

You can’t embarrass yourself if nobody expects anything or cares.

And yes, you were embarrassed on the CFP.
    We lost 24-7.

You’ve gone to 3 NY6 bowls in the last 11 years. 2012 was the Bama disaster where you got hammered. 2016 you got hammered by OSU 44-28. Go drown in a lake. Brian Kelly is an embarrassment as a human being and coach. This year you’ll take your plungering from Clumpson!
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.