Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

AF9705 said:

To alll our Irish friends that are visiting. First, get fucked and bow down, second I got my $$$ on our bagman

It’s been confirmed by his HS coach that ND staff was at his game & he then traveled to see ND in San Diego.

While I'm not as confident as strongarm.... I look forward to seeing how strong Lake and asa's relationship is as ND tries to flip him. Will show how good of a recruiter Lake is if we can keep him committed through your guys' run this season. Can't wait to see more of these UW-ND recruiting battles
    I may be thinking of the wrong guy but I think Lubick was the primary recruiter for Turner for some reason
    It’s Lake
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
    Johnny Patron has a lot to offer, if he’s still got a job....
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Did he sell the couch?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

"... right now..."

Gone.

reading into things a bit much. I don't think we have anything to worry about with this one
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Every recruit that actually likes us talks about how we were one of the first schools to offer. Makes me even more worried about the fact that we haven't offered D.J. Rogers or Sam Adams yet when so many big schools have. We were late on Ayden Hector, too.

Every recruit that actually likes us talks about how we were one of the first schools to offer. Makes me even more worried about the fact that we haven't offered D.J. Rogers or Sam Adams yet when so many big schools have. We were late on Ayden Hector, too.

Stop queffing things out of your twat, if we don’t offer by the summer of their Sr year, then we should be worried about instate kids
    edited November 2018

CB's are rolling in for ND on a OLB from Hawaii. I think this may be a sign that Turner told Notre Dame he's isn't flipping.

In all my years of recruting I have never seen anything like this. There is definitely something going on behind the scenes with Jimmy Lake and Washington if you know what I mean.
    I bet jimmy told the bag man to step his game up. Caz jimmy rolls like that. To all our? Irish friends i) get fucked and ii) suck on jimmy’s nuts while you work the shaft
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316

CB's are rolling in for ND on a OLB from Hawaii. I think this may be a sign that Turner told Notre Dame he's isn't flipping.

In all my years of recruting I have never seen anything like this. There is definitely something going on behind the scenes with Jimmy Lake and Washington if you know what I mean.

If what you mean is he’s probably gonna take a head coaching job this year then yes I know what you mean.

(Of course I don’t want that but as a millennial Dawg I’m perma-paranoid and assume players who can declare early will always leave and that the things that make me feel good about UW football will crash and burn. What have they shown me in my lifetime for me to think otherwise?)

I fucking love Asa Turner, Cam Williams and Dontae McMillan.

Hopefully we hire Alexander to replace him I just care so much about Kelee Ringo and Elias Ricks.

If what you mean is he’s probably gonna take a head coaching job this year then yes I know what you mean.

(Of course I don’t want that but as a millennial Dawg I’m perma-paranoid and assume players who can declare early will always leave and that the things that make me feel good about UW football will crash and burn. What have they shown me in my lifetime for me to think otherwise?)

Hopefully we hire Alexander to replace him I just care so much about Kelee Ringo and Elias Ricks.
    Whoosh aside, a world may exist where we're better off without Lake anyway.

Whoosh aside, a world may exist where we're better off without Lake anyway.
    Damaged goods
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585

DeepDawg said:

WHOOSH
    I think WHOOSH means I fucked up so I’m sorry. I need help with like a key of the acronyms.
    It’s an old joke where one of our more distinguished poasters made a comment that was something to the effect of “there is a world that exists where we? are better off without Jimmy Lake”. He will always be ridiculed for that shitastic poast
    JECAR said:

DeepDawg said:

WHOOSH
    I think WHOOSH means I fucked up so I’m sorry. I need help with like a key of the acronyms.
    It’s an old joke where one of our more distinguished poasters made a comment that was something to the effect of “there is a world that exists where we? are better off without Jimmy Lake”. He will always be ridiculed for that shitastic poast
    Nah the original whoosh was @CuntWaffle was channeling the ND homers but @LaMichael_Corleone took him serious. The Lake whoosh was me just piling on.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    I thought @CuntWaffle was referring to the tim @Tequilla went full retard.

Whoosh is on me. I should have known that the @fightingTomLoys we’re getting trolled.
    JECAR said:

I thought @CuntWaffle was referring to the tim @Tequilla went full retard.

Whoosh is on me. I should have known that the @fightingTomLoys we’re getting trolled.

There are multiple whooshes.

The @Tequilla reference is defintely in there it just wasn't how this started.