Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Of all the shit people can hang on Obama, in my view one of the most disingenuous is the racial division shit. What he did to fan the flames of racial tension in this country is to get elected in the first place. Country wasn't ready for a black guy in office unless he had walked, talked and danced like a hard-core right winger, and even then, it would have been a problem

Bull shit

How did the fuck do you think he got elected? 90% of 13% of the population? No

Fanning the flames is too strong - more like whining like a little bitch about a country that elected him twice

His actions after the Mike Brown shooting where his DOJ knew that "hands up don't shoot" story was a lie and yet he still allowed Congressional Rats pull stunts like this without every calling them out and telling the public that the story wasn't true definitely fanned the flames especially toward the police. Don't forget that in both the Trayvon Martin case and the Mike Brown the Obama Admin openly sided with the perps and not the innocent victims. His administration sent people to both Brown and Martin's funeral and also help to organize protests in both instances.

The kind of stuff he did was ineffective while being offensive. I think the record shows most of the country willing to give him a shot when he was elected. Much more so than Trump got.

Creepy is right in that Obama didn't address serious issues mainly because his economic policies sucked for everyone so they sucked more for Blacks.

Rather than the hands up stuff why not a serious looks at incarceration and if there is anything we can do to close that gap and stop creating career criminals at the age of 14. Once a kid is in the system its hard to get them out. Do we treat Black teenagers tougher than whites?

Those are actual serious issues that cross racial lines. I was talking with a couple of old white guys about Kapernick and I said I don't think the data supports what he says on cop killings but I do think a white kid has a better chance to get away with something. They thought for a minute and said - that's right it is easier being white when it comes to the police.

We don't want to lose our privilege though we want everyone to have it
    Yes, this. This is what I mean when I say that black leadership should be more focused on root cause, which, candidly, implicates everyone on one level or another. That would be more constructive.

I'm not going to re-litigate the Trayvon Martin case here, though I still think Zimmerman is a little banana busy body and caused something that wouldn't have happened w/o his "intervention." Mike Brown was not a good case for the BLM cause in my view. But for every one of those, there are 50 like South Side Flats and Eric Garner, the latter of which was particularly egregious.

My point is that those who claim there's not 'there' there are full of shit, and this isn't a fabricated 'made up' issue. I don't read you, Race, to be making that point. I wonder about some of our friends though. Stand to be corrected.
    First of all who said this was a "made up" issue? I think police brutality and being too trigger happy is a very real issue. I just don't think that blacks are the only ones being impacted by it. I don't see it as a race issue, I see it as a police issue. And it doesn't matter what you think about Zimmerman. He was entirely within his rights and the law to follow Trayvon and didn't have to sit there and take a beat down.

BLM should have focused on cases like Walter Scott not Trayvon and the Gentle Giant.
    The Trayvon Martin incident perfectly epitomizes the moral depravity of trumpism. A 17 year old kid who weighed 158 pounds walking home from school beat the shit out of a 30-year old fat fuck following him. The cowardly fat fuck (is there any other kind) murdered the kid because he couldn’t defend himself. Trumpism in a microcosm.
    Walking home from school. Ha. The only reason he was in Sanford was because he'd been kicked out of school for the 3rd time that year and his mother kicked him out of the house so he was staying with this father.

Not quite sure how Trump has anything to do with Trademark.
    George Zimmerman: an obese unskilled uneducated adult who got his ass kicked by a 17 year old kid, and then murdered the child with a concealed weapon in desperation and futility. Nothing could be more trump.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Of all the shit people can hang on Obama, in my view one of the most disingenuous is the racial division shit. What he did to fan the flames of racial tension in this country is to get elected in the first place. Country wasn't ready for a black guy in office unless he had walked, talked and danced like a hard-core right winger, and even then, it would have been a problem

Bull shit

Fanning the flames is too strong - more like whining like a little bitch about a country that elected him twice

His actions after the Mike Brown shooting where his DOJ knew that "hands up don't shoot" story was a lie and yet he still allowed Congressional Rats pull stunts like this without every calling them out and telling the public that the story wasn't true definitely fanned the flames especially toward the police. Don't forget that in both the Trayvon Martin case and the Mike Brown the Obama Admin openly sided with the perps and not the innocent victims. His administration sent people to both Brown and Martin's funeral and also help to organize protests in both instances.

The kind of stuff he did was ineffective while being offensive. I think the record shows most of the country willing to give him a shot when he was elected. Much more so than Trump got.

Creepy is right in that Obama didn't address serious issues mainly because his economic policies sucked for everyone so they sucked more for Blacks.

Rather than the hands up stuff why not a serious looks at incarceration and if there is anything we can do to close that gap and stop creating career criminals at the age of 14. Once a kid is in the system its hard to get them out. Do we treat Black teenagers tougher than whites?

Those are actual serious issues that cross racial lines. I was talking with a couple of old white guys about Kapernick and I said I don't think the data supports what he says on cop killings but I do think a white kid has a better chance to get away with something. They thought for a minute and said - that's right it is easier being white when it comes to the police.

Yes, this. This is what I mean when I say that black leadership should be more focused on root cause, which, candidly, implicates everyone on one level or another. That would be more constructive.

I'm not going to re-litigate the Trayvon Martin case here, though I still think Zimmerman is a little banana busy body and caused something that wouldn't have happened w/o his "intervention." Mike Brown was not a good case for the BLM cause in my view. But for every one of those, there are 50 like South Side Flats and Eric Garner, the latter of which was particularly egregious.

My point is that those who claim there's not 'there' there are full of shit, and this isn't a fabricated 'made up' issue. I don't read you, Race, to be making that point. I wonder about some of our friends though. Stand to be corrected.
    First of all who said this was a "made up" issue? I think police brutality and being too trigger happy is a very real issue. I just don't think that blacks are the only ones being impacted by it. I don't see it as a race issue, I see it as a police issue. And it doesn't matter what you think about Zimmerman. He was entirely within his rights and the law to follow Trayvon and didn't have to sit there and take a beat down.

BLM should have focused on cases like Walter Scott not Trayvon and the Gentle Giant.
    The Trayvon Martin incident perfectly epitomizes the moral depravity of trumpism. A 17 year old kid who weighed 158 pounds walking home from school beat the shit out of a 30-year old fat fuck following him. The cowardly fat fuck (is there any other kind) murdered the kid because he couldn’t defend himself. Trumpism in a microcosm.
    Walking home from school. Ha. The only reason he was in Sanford was because he'd been kicked out of school for the 3rd time that year and his mother kicked him out of the house so he was staying with this father.

George Zimmerman: an obese unskilled uneducated adult who got his ass kicked by a 17 year old kid, and then murdered the child with a concealed weapon in desperation and futility. Nothing could be more trump.
    Gosh, if only your feelings held sway here and not the law. I'd say that George did get his ass kicked but he got off a pretty good punch.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

Gosh, if only your feelings held sway here and not the law. I'd say that George did get his ass kicked but he got off a pretty good punch.
    I had no doubt you’d say that. OJ and I are having belly laughs at you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I just love how the left thinks cops are sitting at briefing talking "lets go shoot some minorities" Such a crock of shit. Tired of the left against America. Creepy's just hoping to pick up some money from the blood and guts.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

Trademark should have thought twice before attacking the White Hispanic. This would have never been anything more than a local crime story if George was named Jorge Zapata
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'll let my local BLM rep know your recommendation.

Nobody ever said blacks were the 'only ones' being impacted by it. For a guy who is taking my comments one by one and trying to go Perry Mason, you are fucking it up. But blacks are disproportionately affected by it; if most people acknowledge that the judicial process is harder on them than on white people, it should not be at all surprising that law enforcement is too. I mean, are you really saying that police brutality is an evenly distributed problem?

Believe what you want.

Nor did I say it mattered what I think about Zimmerman. But not surprised at all that you cite his rights to follow an unarmed kid guilty of being black and 'looking suspicious'. This almost substantiates the point. You weren't even there, nobody knows shit other than Z, armed, following T, and Z got the bad end of ass kicking, and you're here now standing up for the nosy busy body fucker who should have just let the authorities handle the nothing sandwich he was 'observing'. The evidence was all over the place about the degree of the struggle other than the fact that Zimmerman is obviously a huge punk who can't fight, not a single smudge of a Martin print was on Zimmie's gun, etc. etc., and all we have is a kid walking home from 7-11 with candy in his pocket getting into an altercation he likely didn't start and that this abortion of a man with a gun likely instigated. Great.
    Sledog said:

I just love how the left thinks cops are sitting at briefing talking "lets go shoot some minorities" Such a crock of shit. Tired of the left against America. Creepy's just hoping to pick up some money from the blood and guts.

Oh piss off. Nobody says or thinks shit like that. It pretty much undermines your blind allegiance to law enforcement that you can't write a more cogent response.
    Nowhere in my post is any kind of apology for Sharpton being anything less than a charlatan. I'd have him over for dinner b4 David Duke any day though. I would never equate those two as analogs.

Ok, you can't find them. I guess that settles. Kreist. I know of nobody who doesn't know this. Congratulations.

Didn't say you said racism is over. Read. more. carefully. It's just not there.

Not surprised you'd resort to "liberal conspiracy" to hide. Do you honestly struggle to believe that there are people who would do such a thing? Jesus man. Lots of room for debate here; not on that point.

Not my party, but nice try. Citing 'hands up' by a few bananas representing a very understandably frustrated sector of society as the undoing of race relations in the US, and then deny the most obvious instances of racism, is laffable and flags where your bias lies. That is just an entirely unbalanced position. Maybe it's reactionary. Maybe it's something else. DRGAF either way.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

And? He was walking home from 7-11 with candy and soda. Doesn't matter that he wasn't an Eagle Scout. Or does it?

You have a 17-year old unarmed and skinny kid walking alone and being followed by a grown man with a gun. Grown man likely tried to detain him or something for looking suspicious, kid probably has some edge to him, told him to GTFO or whatever, grown make gets his ass kicked, didn't count on that happening, and instead of tucking tail he shot him. Great outcome. But he was well within his rights.

Ok!!!!
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

Trademark should have thought twice before attacking the White Hispanic. This would have never been anything more than a local crime story if George was named Jorge Zapata
    No it would not have. Both of the Miami race riots were touched off by Cuban cops shooting black men, one in liberty city and one in over town. And how do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? Or are you just assuming that? I wonder why? You normally seem so fair and balanced. Could it not have just as easily been the case that Zimmerman tried to strong arm the kid, and the kid turned out to be a much better fighter than he might have surmised based on just looking at him? I also noticed that you went through the trouble of pointing out that Martin was kicked out of his moms house because that never happens with 17-year-old boys unless they are career criminals. Why didn't you also point out that Zimmerman's history before and after the incident Indicate pretty strongly that he was is and always will be a giant douche bag with very very very questionable judgment for a grown man?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

No it would not have. Both of the Miami race riots were touched off by Cuban cops shooting black men, one in liberty city and one in over town. And how do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? Or are you just assuming that? I wonder why? You normally seem so fair and balanced. Could it not have just as easily been the case that Zimmerman tried to strong arm the kid, and the kid turned out to be a much better fighter than he might have surmised based on just looking at him? I also noticed that you went through the trouble of pointing out that Martin was kicked out of his moms house because that never happens with 17-year-old boys unless they are career criminals. Why didn't you also point out that Zimmerman's history before and after the incident Indicate pretty strongly that he was is and always will be a giant douche bag with very very very questionable judgment for a grown man?
    If Martin were white we wouldn’t have heard about it. I think we all know that.

“If Martin were white he wouldn’t have been shot” yeah..bullshit.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

That's probably right. But I wonder: do you think if Martin White and Zimmerman were black there's a different outcome in the court case? Legitimate question.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    For the creep. Why is white and Joooo hatred better than black and Joooo hatred? Don't hurt yourself.
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

That's probably right. But I wonder: do you think if Martin White and Zimmerman were black there's a different outcome in the court case? Legitimate question.
    Everything else being equal, I think the outcome would be the same. There is a case in Florida now with that scenario. So we will find out.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

No.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/tim-mcnabb/black-man-shoots-white-teen-jury-says-self-defense-and-nobody-cares/
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

No.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/tim-mcnabb/black-man-shoots-white-teen-jury-says-self-defense-and-nobody-cares/
    Right. But tge case is Florida now is a stand your ground defense so it’s more apples to apples. That said, people getting murdered outside of their race isn’t very common at all. Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites for the most part.
    Standard Supporter

Nowhere in my post is any kind of apology for Sharpton being anything less than a charlatan. I'd have him over for dinner b4 David Duke any day though. I would never equate those two as analogs.

Yeah you just ran interference for the fact that Obama hired the piece of shit to lead his get out the vote effort by you didn't "apologize" for Sharpton and since you appear to be one of those precise language Kunt's quote where I said you apologized Coug?

Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

Zimmerman wasn't a cop and there are stories nearly every day where Hispanics shoot unarmed blacks and vice versa and it's never more than a one day local story. And just like Zimmerman, as soon as a Hispanic cop shoots a black guy they officially become "white."

And how do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? Or are you just assuming that? I wonder why? You normally seem so fair and balanced. Could it not have just as easily been the case that Zimmerman tried to strong arm the kid, and the kid turned out to be a much better fighter than he might have surmised based on just looking at him?

Gosh, if only there had been a trial and the presentation of evidence, and the questioning of eyewitnesses. I guess we'll just be force to "assume" what happened.

I also noticed that you went through the trouble of pointing out that Martin was kicked out of his moms house because that never happens with 17-year-old boys unless they are career criminals.

Yeah I went through the "trouble" because some dipshit in this thread claimed Trademark was walking home from school. There's was a reason Trademark was in Sanford. He did't live there, and was only there because he'd been kicked out of school 3 times already that year, twice for fighting.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

It would have never gone to trial. The police, just as they did in the Zimmerman case would have rightly concluded that it was self-defense and no charges would have ever been filed. The only reason Zimmerman was charged was because of the political pressure and the lying media.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bull shit

And? He was walking home from 7-11 with candy and soda. Doesn't matter that he wasn't an Eagle Scout. Or does it?

You have a 17-year old unarmed and skinny kid walking alone and being followed by a grown man with a gun. Grown man likely tried to detain him or something for looking suspicious, kid probably has some edge to him, told him to GTFO or whatever, grown make gets his ass kicked, didn't count on that happening, and instead of tucking tail he shot him. Great outcome. But he was well within his rights.

Ok!!!!
    No, it matters that he attacked and beat Zimmerman. Zimmerman then defended himself. Case closed. Likely tried to detain him? You're not "likely" pulling claims out of your ass, you're doing it.